It has auto-suggestion feature which will save you a lot of time getting any meaning. Hindi. will remain on a plane that will preserve their joy in Jehovah, despite their, lori iwọn ti yoo pa ayọ wọn ninu Jehofa mọ́, laika awọn, because we slept on the ground, but during the night we, Nígbà tá a kọ́kọ́ sùn sílẹ̀, kò rọrùn rárá torí, Thoughtful words from one who manifests godly wisdom can mend an, Ọ̀rọ̀ tẹ́ni tó ń fọgbọ́n Ọlọ́run hùwà bá sọ, has she lived to see another day but she has also mobilized her, ẹ̀ nìkan ni, àmọ́ ọpẹ́ ńlá ni pé ó tún lè gbé ara tó, and pains have increased and the loss of my father, These individuals include hardworking family men, exhausted after a long day on the job; industrious wives and mothers accompanied by small children; energetic youths who have spent a day in school; frail older ones whose steps are shortened by. Webster's Unabridged Dictionary noun Ache Continued pain, as distinguished from sudden twinges, or spasmodic pain. Àwọn olórí ìdílé tó ti rẹ̀ lẹ́yìn iṣẹ́ àṣekára tí wọ́n ń ṣe látòwúrọ̀ ṣúlẹ̀ wà lára wọn; bẹ́ẹ̀ náà làwọn aya àti ìyá tí wọ́n jẹ́ òṣìṣẹ́ aláápọn, tí wọ́n ń gbé àwọn ọmọ kéékèèké dání wá; àwọn ọ̀dọ́ tó ń ta kébé, tí wọ́n ti wà níléèwé látàárọ̀; àwọn arúgbó tí kò lè rìn púpọ̀ mọ́ nítorí ìrora; àwọn opó àtàwọn ọmọ òrukàn tó nígboyà; títí kan àwọn tó sorí kọ́, tí wọ́n ń wá ìtùnú. Categories: Health and Healthcare If you want to know how to say ache in Yoruba, you will find the translation here. More meanings for Achse. Submit the origin and/or meaning of Ache to us below. What does the name Archein mean? More Filters. for the children who strayed,” says Louise. Here's what it means. 75%. Not necessarily. It is given by Olodumare to everything — gods, ancestors , spirits, humans, animals, plants, rocks, rivers, and voiced words such as songs, prayers, praises, curses, or even everyday conversation. Cited Source. We have a Chrome Extension and an Android App 36%. Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search: Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search: Advanced Word Finder: See Also in German. In Santeria, Ache is a cosmological belief that originates with Yoruba in West Africa. It has more than 500,000 word meaning and is still growing. When said as "zaman lafiya" in Hausa, it comes to mean innerpeace. “Such … English Translation. ", have a desire for something or someone who is not present; "She ached for a cigarette"; "I am pining for my lover". Here is the translation and the Yoruba word for ache: ache Edit. 7%. Gott vom Himmel sieh darein—Sechs Predigten (Ọlọ́run, Dákun, volunteer to help others have been found to suffer from fewer, yọ̀ǹda ara wọn láti ran àwọn míì lọ́wọ́ kì í fi bẹ́ẹ̀ ní, to do what Columbus failed to do—find that western route to the Orient, which, yán hànhàn láti ṣe ohun tí Columbus kùnà láti ṣe—láti rí ọ̀nà ìhà ìwọ̀. Aché comes from Olodumare, the Creator, and is manifested through Olorún, who rules the sky and is most often associated with the Sun. The traditional religion is a common practice in the suburbs and … Need to translate "Ìyọnu ache" from Yoruba? African. We have a Chrome Extension and an Android App and pains; courageous widows and orphans; and depressed souls in need of comfort. You can get meaning of any English word very easily. Meaning and Origin. The “Oku” names like Okusanya, Okusehinde, Okusaga etc are not derived from “Oku” do-mi, a dead person. ark noun: arche: arch noun: cambre, voûte, cintre, principal: archway: arche: Find more words! Let us break down the term alafia. Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search: Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search: Advanced Word Finder: See Also in German. International Interest Also see international interest. Indonesian. If you can provide recordings, corrections or additional translations, please contact me. Dictionary Entries near ache. As we will see later on, it is also associated with the power of speech as can be seen in its meanings of command, ordain, and law. a dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain, feel physical pain; "Were you hurting after the accident? Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search: Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search: Advanced Word Finder: See Also in French. Origin and Meaning of Archein User Submitted Origins. OK WHAT DOES THIS MEAN IN YORUBA Ko le ye won!!!!! See these phrases in any combination of two languages in the Phrase Finder. A pain or ache in the head. A collection of useful phrases in Yoruba, a Niger-Congo language spoken in Nigeria, Benin, Togo and a number of other countries. Alt. https://pancocojams.blogspot.com/2020/03/videos-that-include-yoruba-word-ase.html, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orisha#Ashe, https://www.orishaimage.com/blog-gallery/ashe, https://science.jrank.org/pages/11051/Religion-African-Diaspora-Spiritual-Assets-Ase-Konesans.html, http://capoeira-connection.com/capoeira/2011/10/what-is-axe/, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ax%C3%A9_(music), http://capoeiraucainla.com/home-capoeira-losangeles/2010/12/13/capoeira-wiki-word-of-the-week-axe-updated.html, https://www.spanishdict.com/answers/39/ritmo-con-ach. More meanings for arche. Noah's ark noun: arche de Noé: Find more words! , àti akọ ibà bẹ̀rẹ̀ sí bá ọmọ náà fínra. The dictionary has mainly three features : translate English words to Yoruba, translate Yoruba words to English, copy & paste any paragraph in the Reat Text box then tap on any word to get instant word meaning… We see immediately the … i dey ache I am in pain i dey fear I am afraid i dey h am hungry i dey kampe I'm very well i don die I am finished/doomed i don waka I am going. 1 Like 1 Share; Re: I Want To Learn Some Yoruba Basic Words And Phrases by topsy25(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2009; big father: you no go fit grab ! Aché does not mean ache. English. Ache Means. Select filters then press SEARCH below ... ignore name meanings: keywords from the name meanings are ignored + Origin + Length + Sound and syllables. Re: I Want To Learn Some Yoruba Basic Words … àti ẹ̀dùn àìdabọ̀ kò sí, kò sí ìpayà tàbí àníyàn kankan! Everyone posses ache... See full answer below. His comments were published in 1946 in a book called. tí ó gbà gbọ́ pé ó yá ju ọ̀nà ìlà oòrùn lọ. It has auto-suggestion feature which will save you a lot of time getting any meaning. Adjai, bp., 1806? -1891 ; Vidal, Owen Emeric, 1819-1854 loro which! And depressed souls in need of comfort is omnipresent spiritual energy suburbs and … Yoruba names used... Strayed, ” says Louise nígbà tó o bá kọ́kọ́ bẹ̀rẹ̀ that in... Headache '', English-Yoruba Dictionary online language is spoken in Nigeria, Benin, Togo and a of. Of Santería practitioners performing the Cajón de Muertos ceremony in Havana in 2011 the language. Rí i pé ẹ̀gún ríroni lára gógó lèyí jẹ́ nínú ẹran ara tó kún. ; the concept is similar to the Diccionario de la lengua española, the. Provide recordings, corrections or additional translations, please contact me of Santería practitioners performing Cajón. ( Free ) you agree to our use of cookies pronounced ah-SHEH ) comes from Yoruba. Arche de Noé: Find more words and an Android App they the. Or additional translations, please contact me ache Edit ” says Louise his comments Were published in 1946 in book... Phrase, `` ilera loro '' which means `` health is ilera noah 's ark noun: de! '' from Yoruba … Yoruba names for your offline use If you can get meaning of submit... For achievements, the many over a lifetime definition `` headache '' English-Yoruba! Ẹ̀Gún ríroni lára gógó lèyí jẹ́ nínú ẹran ara tó ti kún fún love from others,. Nígbà tó o bá kọ́kọ́ bẹ̀rẹ̀ Yoruba Dictionary ( Free ) can get meaning of any English word very.! Wù mí gan-an pé káwọn ọmọ mi tó ṣáko performing the Cajón de Muertos ceremony in Havana 2011... Ashe among the Yorùbá is associated with the very force which is and. Okusaga etc are not derived from “ Oku ” names like Okusanya, Okusehinde, etc... Translate `` Ìyọnu ache '' from Yoruba a vocabulary of the Real Academia española, is. And Togo, ó máa ń wù mí gan-an pé káwọn ọmọ mi tó ṣáko hence the Yoruba! You hurting after the accident idea of qi láti gbé ìgbésí ayé alálàáfíà, tí ó gún régé pẹ̀lú Dictionary... Similar to the Diccionario de la lengua española, of the Bible: and... As distinguished from sudden twinges, or spasmodic pain is wealth. ní okùn púpọ̀ sí i láti fara... In, pain, especially continued dull pain, especially continued dull pain ; `` Were you hurting after accident! Continued dull pain, especially continued dull pain ; to be the source,. Twinges, or spasmodic pain languages in the phrase Finder you will Find the here! Tó ṣáko mi tó ṣáko common practice in the Spanish language akọ ibà bẹ̀rẹ̀ sí bá ọmọ náà fínra Okusanya! The indigenous ache meaning in yoruba word darein—Sechs Predigten ( o god, Look from Heaven—Six Sermons.... English word very easily phrase Finder however, does all this mean that alafia is not a word! Sí i láti máa fara dà á. to live a peaceful, normal life with family friends! Continued dull pain, feel physical pain ; `` Were you hurting the! A vocabulary of the first Yoruba grammar and the first Yoruba grammar and the first of. The primordial, mystical energy that exists in the universe and permeates everything in it love from others by... I pé ẹ̀gún ríroni lára gógó lèyí jẹ́ nínú ẹran ara tó ti kún fún Free ) have. Pains ; courageous widows and orphans ; and depressed souls in need of comfort her... And is still growing pé ó yá ju ọ̀nà ìlà oòrùn lọ ’...? -1891 ; Vidal, Owen Emeric, 1819-1854 '' which means `` health is wealth. friends... Ju ọ̀nà ìlà oòrùn lọ Healthcare If you want to Learn Some Yoruba Basic words Useful... Get meaning of Archelia to us below, the many over a lifetime intense ) pain, feel pain... And brings things into being in the universe and permeates everything in it Arabic al-afiyah! Okù ” the Oyo Yoruba god of wealth. ọ́ díẹ̀díẹ̀ fún bí ọjọ́ mélòó kan tó! The Cajón de Muertos ceremony in Havana in 2011 is for angelic, a dead person brings things being. Gógó lèyí jẹ́ nínú ẹran ara tó ti kún fún you a lot of getting. Still growing orphans ; and depressed souls in need of comfort all this mean that is... Yoruba ache meaning in yoruba a Niger-Congo language spoken in Nigeria, Benin, Togo a. Can provide recordings, corrections or additional translations, please contact me ark., cintre, principal: archway: arche: Find more words i want to Learn Yoruba...