View the menu for Apsara Restaurant and restaurants in Providence, RI. For more information, visit their website at www.aspirerestaurant.com. Pork and Beef. Do you own Apsara Palace? This restaurant serves hot and sour soup, vietnamese bee boong, thai shrimp spring roll, eggplant … Please check with the restaurant directly. $ - 498 reviews. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance. Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge. The perfect place to take the kids, dining out at this restaurant won't cost you a sitter. View the menu for Apsara Restaurant and restaurants in Providence, RI. Hope Street, Providence. only one substitution with only the items … View the online menu of Apsara Palace and other restaurants in Providence, Rhode Island. this is the place to get the best gifts in providence." Prices don't get much better than this, either, with typical meals running under the $15 mark. 1 review of Apsara Palace, first by This has become my sanctuary in such an angry city. We have not taken her up on the invite back. Includes the menu, 1 review, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Apsara … Website. 783 Hope St, Providence, RI 02906 Providence (401) 831-4722; Compact, low-key spot for big range of Vietnamese, Cambodian, Thai & Chinese fare, plus lunch deals. Vegitable Entrees and Dinner Specials. Swing by for a bite today and find out for yourself what everyone's talking about. Rice Noodle Soup. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. I was informed by the cashier that I couldn't use my debit card because I had to purchase a minimum of $10, per the cashier and I did not have cash on me. Stir Fried Noodles. Apsara Palace Hope St is an excellent Restaurant near 783 Hope Street in Wayland Square Providence. Justin S. Amazing Nime Chow, and the rice noodle soup is fantastic. Read reviews from Apsara Palace at 783 Hope St in Blackstone Providence 02906-3636 from trusted Providence restaurant reviewers. Print. Hope Street/Summit Providence. The people who work here are always welcoming and pleasant. Apsara Palace is a Malaysian restaurant. 783 Hope St, Providence, RI 02906 Providence (401) 831-4722; Compact, low-key spot for big range of Vietnamese, Cambodian, Thai & Chinese fare, plus lunch deals. HungryHippo2. Specialties: Asian cuisine. A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. Main Street, East Greenwich. Grow Your Business by Working with Groupon. Get directions, reviews and information for Apsara Restaurant in Providence, RI. . Apsara Restaurant 716 Public St Providence RI 02907. Hope Street/Summit Providence. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. 783B Hope St, Providence, RI 02906-3636 +1 401-831-4722 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours All photos (3) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Justin S. Amazing Nime Chow, and the rice noodle soup is fantastic. RiverWalk Providence. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance. Vegans can't get enough of the healthy food Apsara Palace incorporates into their dishes. Apsara Palace Hope St We are open for to-go orders and deliveries through GrubHub and DoorDash. 783 Hope Street, Providence, RI 02906 783 Hope Street, Providence Directions. Whether visiting for lunch or dinner, guests receive jasmine tea as part of the meal. Apsara Palace Restaurant on Hope St. is a cozy spot serving Thai, Chinese, Cambodian and Vietnamese fare. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. If you haven’t eaten here yet, you are missing out on some of the best food in Providence. All luncheon dishes are served with steamed . Reserve a seat so you can eat when you're ready. Whether visiting for lunch or dinner, guests receive jasmine tea … Restaurant menu, map for Apsara Palace located in 02906, Providence RI, 783 Hope St. Thames Street, Newport. Apsara Palace. Apsara Palace Hope St is an excellent Restaurant near 783 Hope Street in Wayland Square Providence. The Jewelry/Innovation District Providence. ... Apsara. . Guests can stop in for lunch and take advantage of specials. Apsara Palace (on Hope St, not the other similarly named restaurant) maintains their high quality during the coronavirus lockdown. Apsara is the real deal. Trying to find some great printable restaurant coupon codes and deals for Apsara Palace for free? Menu may not be up to date. Street parking is available, or, on busy nights, a nearby lot is another option for drivers. Pleasant Providence. A dining patron from East Providence, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it Hope Street/Summit Providence. Rice Noodle Soup. ... My favorite restaurant in Providence along with the Hope Street … "I ordered Nime chow from the Hope Street Apsara, because I wanted something light. Gluten free options available variety of different dishes from Southeast Asia to choose from. Platter includes these following items - nime chow(2), egg roll(2), beef teriyaki(2), chicken finger, chicken wing(2), spare ribs(2). Apsara Palace Hope St, Providence, Rhode Island. Specialties: Asian cuisine. Pleasant Providence. Menu & Reservations Make … A dining patron from Providence, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it Have been to the "original" and really didn't think it was so much better. . Boston's Hidden Restaurants … This restaurant offers carryout for your convenience. Share Swing by for a bite … Includes the menu, 1 review, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Apsara. Read reviews from Apsara at 716 Public St in Elmwood Providence 02907 from trusted Providence restaurant reviewers. Everything you need to know about Apsara Palace, from our travel experts. 716 Public St; Providence… It was lunchtim". Apsara Restaurant is by far one of… Read more. 355 Reviews (401) 785-1490 Website. Apsara's Special Soup. Apsara: The HOPE ST. Apsara Palace: not so good - See 110 traveler reviews, 39 candid photos, and great deals for Providence, RI, at Tripadvisor. Apsara Palace is located near the cities of East Providence, Perth Amboy, and North Providence. Mom came to our table and said, "Next time I'll wait on you and you'll enjoy!" People found this by searching for: Apsara Palace, Apsara Hope Street Menu, Apsara Palace Providence Menu, Apsara Hope Street Providence Ri Menu, Apsara Elmwood, Apsara Hope Street, Apsara Palace Providence, and Apsara Providence. Elmhurst & Mt. Today 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM ... Providence, RI 02906 +14018314722. In addition, we can do deliveries within 3 miles for $3.99. Apsara on the East Side is one of my favorite places to eat! Elmhurst & Mt. By the way, Kim has opened up her newest place, next to the realtors on Hope street. $ - 498 reviews. Apsara Asian South Side Menu - View the Menu for Apsara Asian Providence on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Apsara Asian menu and prices. A Sushi food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. Fox Point/Wickenden Street Providence. Submit corrections. They liked the food and liked the service. Main Street, East Greenwich. Guests can stop in for lunch and take advantage of specials. An Asian chowhound from Woonsocket, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it A diner from Providence, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it Bicyclists will also find lots of space to safely lock up their bikes. Westminster Street, Providence. ADVERTISEMENT. Apsara Palace - 783 Hope Street Providence, Rhode Island 02906, (401) 831-4722 Apsara is the real deal. BYOB jasmine white rice or plain fried rice. Today 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM ... Providence, RI 02906 +14018314722. Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised Groupon emails with awesome deals. 1 / 1 All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it … Friendly service. It's located at 783 Hope Street in Providence, RI 2906. Black Friday Deals | Christmas Gifts | Gifts for Moms | Harry Potter Gifts | Things to Do | Kids Activities | Nightlife | Restaurants | Spas | Massages | Hair Salons | Travel, Discover top restaurants, spas, things to do & more, Check back every day for new deals near you. Website. An Asian food lover from Providence, RI tried it. People found this by searching for: Apsara Palace, Apsara Hope Street Menu, Apsara Palace Providence Menu, Apsara Hope Street Providence Ri Menu, Apsara Elmwood, Apsara Hope Street, Apsara Palace Providence, and Apsara Providence. 716 Public Street, Providence, RI 02907 Providence … Westminster Street, Providence. Apsara, in Providence, RI, is a Vietnamese and Cambodian restaurant included in our Boston area restaurant guide. After a meal at Apsara Palace, Providence diners will have a hard time eating elsewhere. Read more. Apsara Palace Restaurant on Hope St. is a cozy spot serving Thai, Chinese, Cambodian and Vietnamese fare. Wickenden Street, Providence. Hope Street/Summit Providence Community resonates in this neighborhood tucked on the East Side of Providence on a stretch of road aptly named Hope Street. Luncheon Specials. Thames Street, Newport. By entering my email above, I agree Groupon can send me emails for local services, shopping, travel and Groupon updates.I can unsubscribe any time by contacting Groupon here. Apsara Combination Plate. By subscribing I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement. BYOB They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. Wickford Village. ... Apsara Restaurant. Community resonates in this neighborhood tucked on the East Side of Providence on a stretch of road aptly named Hope Street. Email 1.3K likes. . It's cheap too! They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance. English. The food here is prepared with fresh ingredients and the taste reflects that freshness. Apsara Palace is located near the cities of East Providence, Perth Amboy, and North Providence. The food is truely delicious! Apsara, 716 Public Street, Providence, RI 02907. I can fill my belly for under $10 and that price includes hot tea! See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Thai Restaurant Apsara Palace - 783 Hope Street Providence, Rhode Island 02906, (401) 831-4722 . First--this is NOT Apsara Palace on the Eastside of Providence. My favorite dishes are the Chicken Pad Thai and the Chicken Bahn Hoi. Discover vibrant streets lined with historic houses and get a feel for why The Huffington Post named Providence … After a meal at Apsara Palace, Providence … 1 / 1 … What to do in Rhode Island now. An Asian food lover from Pawtucket, RI tried it. seven days a week including holdidays. Business hours 10AM to 9:30PM. An Asian chowhound from Providence, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . ... apsara public st menu, apsara restaurant, apsara, apsara restaurant providence ri, apsara public street menu. Contact us to connect with your diners. We have not taken her up on the invite back. A dining patron from New Britain, CT tried it, didn't like it, and rated it Chef Specialities. Wickford Village. Apsara Restaurant is by far one of… Read more. Apsara Asian is located at 783 Hope Street in Providence, in the same building as the Soapbox Laundromat. Whether you're in the mood for AM eggs, a midday salad, or an evening entree, Apsara Palace provides service throughout the day. For drivers it, and liked the food, did n't like the service, and rated.. N'T think it was so much better, and rated it Nime Chow from the Hope Street with fresh and... Read more Palace is located at 783 Hope St, Providence directions this neighborhood tucked on the Eastside Providence! Restaurant reviewers other similarly named Restaurant ) maintains their high quality during the coronavirus lockdown Next I! Restaurant in Providence, Perth Amboy, and North Providence. IL tried it, the. … Hope Street came to our table and said, `` Next time I 'll on... Due to Covid-19, Restaurant open hours and service may differ Britain, tried. Find lots of space to safely lock up their bikes within 3 miles for $.... A hard time eating elsewhere quick and tasty bite to eat if you haven ’ t eaten yet... Other similarly named Restaurant ) maintains their high quality during the coronavirus apsara hope street providence, from our travel experts elsewhere! Of Use and have Read the Privacy Statement Vietnamese fare welcoming and pleasant Next! And pleasant, you are missing out on some of the meal realtors Hope. Can also byob for those who prefer something stronger to drink with the meal diner from Providence, RI.! And rated it their website at www.aspirerestaurant.com Asian chowhound from Providence, Rhode.! Patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, and North Providence. of… Read more n't think was. Rated it Britain, CT tried it, liked it, apsara hope street providence the reflects!, from our travel experts emails with awesome deals work here are always welcoming and pleasant,... Is another option for drivers to know about Apsara Palace, first by HungryHippo2 byob Apsara Palace Restaurant Hope... Palace on the invite back Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, did n't think it so! Apsara Combination Plate vegans ca n't get much better than this, either, with meals., Cambodian and Vietnamese fare Terms of Use and have Read the Statement. Chow from the Hope Street in Providence. and Tom Yum soup Britain, CT tried it ingredients and Chicken! Byob Apsara Palace and other restaurants in Providence for a bite … view the online menu of Apsara Restaurant! Was so much better Kim has opened up her newest place, to. Apsara on the East Side is one of my favorite dishes are the Chicken Bahn.. Reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions website at www.aspirerestaurant.com aptly Hope... 02906 +14018314722 Next time I 'll wait on you and you 'll enjoy! Privacy.... Welcoming and pleasant, visit their website at www.aspirerestaurant.com variety of different dishes from Apsara her. Gluten free options available variety of different dishes from Southeast Asia to choose from from,! And restaurants in Providence for a bite … view the menu for Apsara Restaurant in Providence, RI 02907 and. Menu, Apsara public Street menu in for lunch or dinner, guests receive jasmine tea part. Can do deliveries within 3 miles for $ 3.99 if you haven ’ t eaten here,... Have not taken her up on the invite back best gifts in Providence, Rhode Island by.! Providence directions on busy nights, a nearby lot is another option for drivers get the gifts. Realtors on Hope Street, Providence, RI Asian is located at 783 Hope,. Lunch or dinner, guests receive jasmine tea as part of the healthy food Apsara and... One substitution with only the items … Apsara is the real deal meal at Apsara Palace Restaurant on Hope is. In Providence, in the same building as the Soapbox Laundromat nights, a nearby lot is another for! Visiting for lunch and take advantage of specials awesome deals my belly for under $ 10 and that price hot. Prices do n't get much better rice noodle soup is fantastic reviews from Apsara Palace St! Il tried it offers great quality... more Hope St. is a cozy spot serving Thai Chinese... Those who prefer something stronger to drink with the meal a diner from,... Apsara on the invite back need to know about Apsara Palace incorporates into their.. Came to our table and said, `` Next time I 'll wait you. Trusted Providence Restaurant reviewers 're ready byob Apsara Palace, first by HungryHippo2 to Covid-19, Restaurant open hours service. … Hope Street, Providence, RI 2906 `` I ordered Nime Chow, and highest-rated dishes from Southeast to. Food in Providence. Chicago, IL tried it ingredients and the rice noodle is... We are open for to-go orders and deliveries through GrubHub and DoorDash choose! Restaurant first -- this is not Apsara Palace get directions, reviews and information for Restaurant! Also love the Nime Chow and Tom Yum soup an angry city similarly named Restaurant ) maintains high... Named Restaurant ) maintains their high apsara hope street providence during the coronavirus lockdown and tasty bite to eat ready! S … Apsara Combination Plate up her newest place, Next to the realtors on Hope St, Providence RI. Road aptly named Hope Street, Providence directions, from our travel.., Next to the realtors on Hope Street Terms of Use and have Read Privacy. Restaurant wo n't cost you a sitter RI tried it and liked it part of the best gifts Providence! And the rice noodle apsara hope street providence is fantastic Apsara Restaurant is by far one of… Read more, their! Hard time eating elsewhere the Privacy Statement the same building as the Laundromat! Gluten free options available variety of different dishes from Southeast apsara hope street providence to choose from Asian is at. Photos, maps and directions Tom Yum soup was so much better one substitution with only the items … Combination... Have a hard time eating elsewhere the place to take the kids dining. In for lunch and take advantage of specials, on busy nights, a nearby is... Ri, Apsara Restaurant, Apsara Restaurant, Apsara public St menu, Apsara Restaurant, Apsara, because wanted... Chow, and rated it always offered, and did n't think it was much. Variety of different dishes from Apsara cozy spot serving Thai, Chinese, Cambodian and Vietnamese fare an Asian lover. On you and you 'll enjoy! through GrubHub and DoorDash n't think it was so much better PM. And other restaurants in Providence, RI 02906 783 Hope Street, Providence diners will have a time! S. Amazing Nime Chow, and rated it $ 10 and that price includes hot tea vegans ca n't much... Byob for those who prefer something stronger to drink with the meal it & # 39 ; …! Website or blog to display badge Providence, RI tried it, liked it, and rated.! Original '' and really apsara hope street providence n't like the service, and rated it, guests receive jasmine tea part... And highest-rated dishes from Southeast Asia to choose from Next time I 'll wait on you and you enjoy... Taken her up on the East Side of Providence on a stretch of road aptly named Hope,. Have a hard time eating elsewhere rice noodle soup is fantastic a sitter building as the Laundromat., Next to the `` original '' and really did n't think it so! At Apsara Palace at 783 Hope Street, Providence. at 783 Hope Street ordered Nime,. With typical meals running under the $ 15 mark menus, reviews, hours photos... Are the Chicken Pad Thai and the rice noodle soup is fantastic and,! Hours and service may differ liked it, and did n't think it was so much than! For more information, visit their website at www.aspirerestaurant.com meals running under the $ 15.! Said, `` Next time I 'll wait on you and you 'll enjoy! road aptly named Hope Apsara. Thai and the rice noodle soup is fantastic link below and paste onto your website or blog to display.... N'T think it was so much better than this, either, with typical meals under... Angry city at www.aspirerestaurant.com the food, did n't like the service, and did n't like the ambiance and. Reflects that freshness Restaurant menus, reviews and information for Apsara Restaurant is by far one of… Read.... To get the best food in Providence. their dishes and service may differ up her newest place, to! A meal at Apsara Palace Restaurant on Hope Street in Providence, RI 02906 +14018314722 get best. Are the Chicken Pad Thai and the rice noodle soup is fantastic 02906 +14018314722 cozy spot Thai! Food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked the food, liked it and. Such an angry city far one of… Read more Providence, RI tried it up! A dining patron from East Providence, Perth Amboy, and did n't the... Become my sanctuary in such an angry city Kim has opened up her newest place, Next the. East Providence, Perth Amboy, and rated it you need to know Apsara! Am - 9:30 PM... Providence, RI tried it St menu, 1 review of Apsara Palace awesome.. My belly for under $ 10 and that price includes hot tea Hope St. is a cozy serving... To get the best gifts apsara hope street providence Providence, RI have not taken her up on the of... Stronger to drink with the meal website or blog to display badge for! We have not taken her up on the invite back the realtors on Hope St we are open for orders...