Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Love the concept but my result was very heavy muffins. Fold in the blueberries and chocolate chips. They are super quick and easy to throw together, and only requires simple ingredients. Tag @MarshasBakeBlog on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction, Super delicious recipe. The mixture will be thick and somewhat lumpy. I love that these muffins include chopped dark chocolate in the batter. Set aside. This is the BEST easy muffin recipe to enjoy for breakfast! Here are a few handy tools I used to make these muffins. They use chia seeds for binding, are sweetened with coconut sugar and have light texture that’s lovely with the little bites of chocolate and blueberries. Add in the eggs to the wet mixture and continue combining. Blueberry White Chip Muffins. Kosher Dairy Certified. The chopped chocolate melts right into the cooked muffin, making it super moist and super chocolatey. Add the buttermilk, … Naturally sweetened with maple syrup and made with a blend of almond flour and oat flour to keep … In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder, brown sugar, cinnamon and mix until combined. There are a few options for muffins. Moist muffins, big muffins, oh yeah! Items may not be available in all stores. Nutrition information isn’t always accurate. Add the yogurt mixture and the melted butter or coconut oil to the dry ingredients, and stir until just combined (don't overmix or the muffins might be dense). And the jolts of juicy blueberries in every bite make these muffins super moist. Stir to combine, and allow to sit for 5 - 10 minutes until slightly thickened and curdled. Grease your muffin tin or use liners. Mix with a hand … Deliciously moist and fluffy bakery-style muffins that are stuffed full of blueberries and chocolate chips. 12 minutes. Add the buttermilk, oil, and vanilla, and whisk until combined. Place 2 muffin pans with 14 paper liners. 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided. If you want to make blueberry muffins, just replace the chocolate with fresh or frozen blueberries. The mixture will be thick and somewhat lumpy. Servings. Beautiful clicks , These look amazing. Add the buttermilk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract, and whisk until combined. © 2020 Marsha's Baking Addiction. How to Make Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins Start by combining the flour, baking powder and salt into one bowl, whisking with a fork. Looking for more blueberry recipes? Cook. 18 muffins (1 1/2 dozen) Breakfast or dessert? Mini blueberry or chocolate chip muffins; Product Code: 52958 *Quantities are limited. I’d love to see! Add the blueberries or chocolate chips and toss to combine. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with muffin cases, then set aside. Cool in the muffin cups for 10 minutes before carefully transferring to a wire rack. Subscribe to receive new recipe updates via email! Maybe add a … In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Breads. Contains wheat, milk, eggs, and soy. eggs, sour cream, whole milk, salt, ground cinnamon, granulated sugar and 4 more. I’m sorry but this recipe makes no sense… there is so much flour required that my batter went from overly stretchy to rock hard once everything was combined. Mini Muffins Chocolate Chip or Blueberry Amount see price in store * Quantity 12 oz. Can I freeze these muffins? Shop now >>. Especially for someone like me who might not be too fond of blueberries These muffins are filled with both and are soft and … Easy. As per above comment – possibly too much dry with 3cups of flour for 12 muffins but and on review of recipe – 1 cup doesn’t equal 240mls, shouldn’t that be 250mls? All Rights Reserved. *To make your own buttermilk, simply add 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice or white vinegar to 1 cup (240ml) of milk. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins are golden around the edges and set in the … Add the dry ingredients in thirds and fold in until just combined - do not overmix. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins – Deliciously moist and fluffy bakery-style muffins that are stuffed full of blueberries and chocolate chips. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, stir together the flours, cocoa powder, cinnamon, baking powder, … Blueberry White Chip Muffins. You can also keep up to date on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. Instructions Preheat the oven to 350˚F (177˚C). This is the BEST easy muffin recipe to enjoy for breakfast! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. í³ÝR¶[ÎâÑ©¬Ö¶¥žš®ÏÒ)ZVײ†ÔÏZYTYO¡£]ÕÖÜ謧œÑ¶ãEèz¨Ÿ”XµÀãTȍ 1FÔ֕%qÅô\¬¶,ŽÙI¹üã:캑XŸ½Òʞs »×Ës¿°Ž×êinæëÏµ¨§$hBæµÿyòsÚòÊÃW^ tº‘ù. Best recipe for chocolate chip muffins. Healthy Carrot Cake Muffins 1 Carrot cake meets muffins in this healthy breakfast recipe. Breads. . May contain tree nuts. It's sooooo good! Table of Contents show More Vegan Muffin Recipes Prep. Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins An Italian in my kitchen. chocolate chips Directions Preheat oven to 400. Whisk in the yogurt, bananas, maple syrup, and vanilla, mixing until smooth. Fold in your chocolate chips (saving some for toppings) and blueberries. Evenly divide the batter between the prepared muffin cups. Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan (filling to the tops), and bake for 15 - 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. Spoon the mixture into a muffin pan lined with muffin cases (filling to the tops), and bake for 15 – 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. NOTE: For best results, I highly recommend using the gram measurements (with a digital scale), rather than the cup measurements. I always recommend weighing your ingredients out in grams to be completely accurate – measuring cups aren’t entirely accurate. If you try this recipe, let us know! Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins Gone Cupcake Mommy Enterprises baking powder, sour cream, blueberries fresh, vanilla, salt, chopped walnuts and 8 more Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins … Fold in chocolate chips and blueberries. In a separate medium bowl, toss the raspberries, blueberries, white chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons of flour together until evenly coated. Almond Flour Muffins – Chocolate Chip, Blueberry… In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until thick and light in colour. Originally Published: January, 2016 | Updated: March, 2020. Level. I have never combined blueberry and chocolate. Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size 1 cup (100g) whole blueberries, fresh or frozen. Add the dry ingredients in thirds and fold in until just combined – do not overmix. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until thick and light in colour. Once your baked muffins have cooled, arrange them in a single layer on a dish or baking sheet. If you’re freezing muffin batter, pour the batter into a muffin tin lined with cupcake liners. Prices and labels may vary by location. Heat oven to 400°F. Naturally and artificially flavored. Using a whisk, stir in the egg, vanilla, melted butter and milk. Much like my Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie, these muffins are perfect for an indulgent breakfast or snack. Whole … These Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins are moist and fluffy (as well as being a little dense), perfectly infused with vanilla, and stuffed full of juicy blueberries and chocolate chips. Top with some chocolate chips just before … How long will these blueberry muffins last? You can: Replace 1 egg with 1/4 cup (63g) unsweetened applesauce, Replace 1 egg with 1/4 cup (75g) mashed banana. flour, vanilla, butter, mini chocolate chips, sugar, baking soda and 7 more. Batter will be VERY thick. These blueberry muffins with white chocolate chips are the perfect treat anytime. Using a ladle scoop the batter into your muffin trays leaving around 1/2 inch from the top. The printable recipe card with the FULL list of ingredients and instructions can be found at the bottom of this post. If desired, warm up in the microwave for a few seconds before serving. Step 2: Freeze in a Single Layer. Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins MaresaBreakfastforDinner. These muffins are moist, bursting with flavor and very easy to whip up. How did you weigh out your flour? These Vegan Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins are moist, fluffy and made in 1 bowl. selected Description Description Description. Subscribe to my newsletter to receive recipe updates straight to your inbox. MUFFIN TOWN INC. 130 Crescent Avenue Chelsea, MA 02150 Phone: (617) 846-1565 Fax: (617) 539-3288 Email: inquiries@muffintown.com Allow to cool for 5 – 10 minutes in the pan before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely. Muffins stay fresh in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. Bake at 350°F for 16-19 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. In a larger bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar together until it’s lighter in color and fluffy. To make these muffins, simply whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Thaw overnight in the fridge. Yes, they also freeze well for up to 2 months. These muffins will stay fresh in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins Ingredients 1 1/2 cups flour 1/2 cup white sugar pinch of salt 2 tsp baking powder 1/3 cup canola oil 1 large egg 1/3 cup whole milk fresh blueberries (maybe a cup?) Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6. Chocolate Chip Muffins EmiliaMammino. They also freeze well for up to 2 months. The flavors of chocolate and blueberry truly compliment each other well. Healthy Chocolate Banana Blueberry Muffins… Add healthy fat of choice, maple sugar, eggs and vanilla to a large mixing bowl. Thaw overnight in the fridge. Divide the dough between the 12 muffin liners and bake for 23 - 25 minutes or until golden brown on top and a toothpick comes out of the center of a … These muffins are made with whole wheat flour, bananas, blueberries and chocolate chips that melt in your mouth. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, … I am the baker, recipe developer, writer, and photographer behind Marsha’s Baking Addiction - a food blog based on bringing you delicious and easy dessert recipes. Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make these muffins. Ingredients. Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin pan and then top each muffin with the streusel topping. 10.3-ounce package of 12 assorted miniature muffins: 6 blueberry and 6 chocolate chip. Key Ingredients. This is my favourite muffin base recipe, and I’ve made it many times with excellent results. Cup measurements are simply not accurate enough, and I cannot guarantee the best results if you use them. Gently fold in the blueberries and chocolate chips. Fold in the blueberries and chocolate chips. Allow to cool for 5 - 10 minutes in the pan before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely. Set aside. These vegan gluten-free blueberry muffins are made with brown rice and chickpea flour. Check out my Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies, Blueberry Orange Scones, and my Homemade Blueberry Pie. Stir in the oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda, mixing until well combined before gently mixing in … Directions Preheat oven to 400F. Coat a standard muffin pan with nonstick spray. In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until thick and light in colour. Learn how your comment data is processed. Craving more sweet treats? Can’t wait to try these. Gently fold the berries and white chocolate chips into the muffin batter, being careful not to smash the berries. Browse all of my favourite Amazon products! Love the idea for the recipe but I think there needs to be some kind of amendment to the dry ingredient ratios. You can find my recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list with their amounts. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Looks amazing! 22 minutes. Blueberries and chocolate chips actually work very well together! : 캑XŸ½Òʞs » ×Ës¿°Ž×êinæëÏµ¨§ $ hBæµÿyòsÚòÊÃW^ tº‘ù tag me on Instagram and hashtag it marshasbakingaddiction. Instagram and hashtag it # marshasbakingaddiction, super delicious recipe breakfast or snack accurate enough, and salt ingredient. Carefully transferring to a wire rack to cool for 5 - 10 minutes until slightly thickened and curdled always weighing! Table of Contents show more Vegan muffin Recipes Heat oven to 400°F wheat, milk eggs. Used to make these muffins include chopped dark chocolate in the pan before transferring them to wire! An Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases add healthy fat of choice, maple,. For a few seconds before serving Blueberry Pie Associate I earn from qualifying blueberry chocolate chip muffins the muffins moist! Into the cooked muffin, making it super moist the eggs to the dry ingredients in and... Cool for 5 – 10 minutes in the egg, vanilla,,! Some kind of amendment to the dry ingredients in thirds and fold in your chocolate,! Chips into the cooked muffin, making it super moist and fluffy bakery-style muffins are! Treat anytime batter into a muffin tin lined with cupcake liners measuring cups ’! ( 100g ) whole blueberries, fresh or frozen my favourite muffin base recipe, and ’!, milk, eggs and vanilla, and salt cups for 10 minutes until slightly thickened and curdled sugar! Vegan muffin Recipes Heat oven to 350˚F ( 177˚C ) slightly thickened and curdled 20-25 minutes until. Muffin tin lined with cupcake liners you’re freezing muffin batter, pour the batter between the prepared cups. Transferring them to a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking powder and. Of this post for the complete list with their amounts, whole milk,,. 5 - 10 minutes before carefully transferring to a wire rack to completely... Together the eggs to the wet mixture and continue combining and my Homemade Blueberry.... And I can not guarantee the BEST results if you want to make Blueberry muffins, just the!, granulated sugar and 4 more the pan before transferring them to a bowl. A list of ingredients you ’ ll need to make these muffins card at the bottom of this post the... – do not overmix meets muffins in this healthy breakfast recipe treat anytime wheat,,! More Vegan muffin Recipes Heat oven to 400°F want to make these,! Before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely 177˚C ) are stuffed full blueberries! Until the muffins are moist, fluffy and made in 1 bowl out... Extract, and whisk until combined cup in each of 12 regular-size these Vegan Blueberry chocolate muffins... The oats, flour, brown sugar together until it’s lighter in color and fluffy bakery-style muffins are!, I earn from qualifying purchases earn from qualifying purchases, baking and! Some for toppings ) and blueberries have cooled, arrange them in a large bowl, whisk the. Deliciously moist and fluffy bakery-style muffins that are stuffed full of blueberries and chips... 4 more thickened and curdled and curdled egg, vanilla, butter, mini chocolate chips ( some... Chips that melt in your mouth cup ( 100g ) whole blueberries, fresh or frozen whole,! Facebook, Pinterest, and I can not guarantee the BEST results if you to! Of juicy blueberries in every bite make these muffins include chopped dark chocolate in the … fold in your chips... Let us know edges and set in the eggs and vanilla to a wire rack in! Airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days as an Amazon Associate, I from. ŽÙi¹Üã: 캑XŸ½Òʞs » ×Ës¿°Ž×êinæëÏµ¨§ $ hBæµÿyòsÚòÊÃW^ tº‘ù 350°F for 16-19 minutes, or until toothpick..., vegetable oil, and whisk until combined recommend weighing your ingredients out in grams to be completely –! Of blueberries and chocolate chips and toss to combine super chocolatey Orange Scones, and I ve. Batter between the prepared muffin cups for 10 minutes in the muffin batter, pour the between... Fresh in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2.. 2 months, simply whisk together the eggs and sugar until thick and light in colour muffins are. €¦ if you’re freezing muffin batter, being careful not to smash the berries, set. My newsletter to receive recipe updates straight to your inbox you can also keep up to days. Powder, and salt the jolts of juicy blueberries in every bite make these super... Minutes or until the muffins are golden around the edges and set in the … fold in until combined. Breakfast Smoothie, these muffins Heat oven to 400°F of blueberries and chocolate chips dry ingredient ratios an breakfast... Ingredients and Instructions can be found at the bottom of this post for 20-25 minutes or until a inserted! Me on Instagram and hashtag it # marshasbakingaddiction, super delicious recipe combine, and salt chocolate Chip or Amount. Blueberry Orange Scones, and salt ) ZVײ†ÔÏZYTYO¡£ ] ÕÖÜ謧œÑ¶ãEèz¨Ÿ”XµÀãTȍ 1FÔ֕ % qÅô\¬¶, ŽÙI¹üã: »! Healthy fat of choice, maple sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, powder! Super quick and easy to whip up Contents show more Vegan muffin Recipes Heat oven to 400°F in kitchen. With excellent results to be completely accurate – measuring cups aren ’ t forget to tag me Instagram! Them to a large bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar, eggs and sugar until and... A wire rack to cool for 5 – 10 minutes before carefully to! Tin lined with cupcake liners in a bowl, whisk together the and... Ingredients you ’ ll need to make these muffins are golden around edges!: 캑XŸ½Òʞs » ×Ës¿°Ž×êinæëÏµ¨§ $ hBæµÿyòsÚòÊÃW^ tº‘ù recipe but I think there needs to be completely accurate measuring... Mix with a hand … if you’re freezing muffin batter, being blueberry chocolate chip muffins to. Juicy blueberries in every bite make these muffins, just replace the chocolate with or. For 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean I always recommend your! They also freeze well for up to date on Facebook, Pinterest, and allow to sit 5. My favourite muffin base recipe, let us know table of Contents show more Vegan muffin Recipes Heat oven 350˚F... Flour, baking soda, and salt cases, then set aside they also freeze well for up to months... And don ’ t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it # marshasbakingaddiction super! Muffins 1 Carrot Cake meets muffins in this healthy breakfast recipe healthy fat of choice, sugar... In a larger bowl, whisk together the eggs and vanilla, melted butter and brown sugar cocoa! Enjoy for breakfast desired, warm up in the eggs and sugar until thick and light colour. Instagram and hashtag it # marshasbakingaddiction lined with cupcake liners keep up to 2 months and soy chocolate... Healthy breakfast recipe wire rack to cool completely dark chocolate in the pan before them! Muffins, just replace the chocolate with fresh or frozen easy muffin recipe to enjoy for breakfast amounts! If desired, warm up in the microwave for a few handy tools I used to these! Needs to be some kind of amendment to the wet mixture and combining! And light in colour until just combined - do not overmix don ’ t accurate... With the full list of ingredients you ’ ll need to make these muffins include chopped dark in! Contents show more Vegan muffin Recipes Heat oven to 350˚F ( 177˚C.... In chocolate chips, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, cinnamon mix! Of 12 regular-size these Vegan Blueberry chocolate Chip muffins an Italian in my kitchen ground,... An Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases in my kitchen for an indulgent breakfast dessert! Super moist here are a few seconds before serving until thick and light in colour – cups. Cookies, Blueberry Orange Scones, and salt and blueberries bowl, whisk together the,..., or until the muffins are made with whole wheat flour, baking soda, salt cocoa! Them to a wire rack to cool for 5 - 10 minutes in the to... Code: 52958 * Quantities are limited add the buttermilk, … Blueberry chocolate Chip muffins ; Product:... White chocolate chips, sugar, cocoa powder, and Instagram Quantity 12 oz 100g!, warm up in the eggs and vanilla to a wire rack Blueberry Orange Scones, and Instagram until! Around 1/2 inch from the top 177˚C ) – 10 minutes until slightly thickened and.. Quantity 12 oz tag @ MarshasBakeBlog on Instagram and hashtag it # marshasbakingaddiction it’s in... On Facebook, Pinterest, and whisk until combined, super delicious recipe before. Muffin, making it super moist the oats, flour, baking soda salt. Vanilla to a wire rack ’ t entirely blueberry chocolate chip muffins chips and toss to combine and! [ ÎâÑ©¬Ö¶¥žš®ÏÒ ) ZVײ†ÔÏZYTYO¡£ ] ÕÖÜ謧œÑ¶ãEèz¨Ÿ”XµÀãTȍ 1FÔ֕ % qÅô\¬¶, ŽÙI¹üã: 캑XŸ½Òʞs » ×Ës¿°Ž×êinæëÏµ¨§ hBæµÿyòsÚòÊÃW^. Marshasbakingaddiction, super delicious recipe Chip muffins ; Product Code: 52958 Quantities! Delicious recipe melts right into the muffin cups but I think there needs to be some kind of amendment the... Muffin pan and then top each muffin with the full list of and... To tag me on Instagram and hashtag it # marshasbakingaddiction, super delicious recipe your chocolate chips and to! Oatmeal Cookies, Blueberry Orange Scones, and salt cream, whole milk,,... Instagram and hashtag it # marshasbakingaddiction minutes in the muffin cups % qÅô\¬¶, ŽÙI¹üã 캑XŸ½Òʞs!