Everyone loves the results! You can substitute Colby Jack cheese for the Mexican cheese blend, if desired. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. Mix all together and then spread in a baking dish. Serve with tortilla chips and celery. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. 1. Then, cut cooked, skinless chicken into small pieces using a knife. Buffalo Chicken Recipes: Here are a few more of my favorite buffalo chicken recipes: Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwich: This one is a favorite of mine. ONLY 25mg of sodium per teaspoon of Gringo Bandito but it is pricey. It's perfect for parties and ideal for game day tailgating! Of all the appetizers you can make for watching football or sports on TV, buffalo chicken dip is one of the best and easiest options. Serve with baguette slices. A few more favorite party appetizers are my Mini Bell Peppers Loaded Turkey “Nachos”, Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip, and Baked Buffalo Chicken … Transfer mixture to slow cooker … baking dish. If you like buffalo wings, but don't want the mes, you'll like this dip. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste. Find top-rated Buffalo wing dip recipes made in the oven, slow cooker, or Instant Pot. Add your ranch, cheese and buffalo sauce. I made a double batch following instructions. Serve with tortilla chips. Top with chicken, Frank’s RedHot, ranch dressing and 1/2 cup of the Cheddar cheese. Can be served cold or hot. Add celery if you like. We were using Ken's Steakhouse Buttermilk Ranch for the double batch. With everything being mixed together the consistency is much better. Cook the chicken. Preheat oven to 350°. I will never switch now. Then mine everyone else said, MIX it all together. Whenever I bring buffalo dip to a tailgate or potluck, everyone asks for the recipe. Serve with wheat tortilla chips. Buffalo Chicken Dip is so versatile that you can serve it as a dip or make hand pies, which I also did. In a bowl, mix the chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce. Even my wife who does not like Blue Cheese dressing prefered the test batch. PLACE cream cheese in slow cooker. Instructions for thawed chicken are included. The amount of grease floating on top of the Ken's batch was amazing. This is a spicy dip that has become a staple for football watching in our house! I got this one from a coworker because it is amazing. Bake until bubbly: Pour the mixture into a 9-inch pie pan, 9-inch square baking dish, or other baking … Top with scallions and serve with your favorite chips. I serve this with multigrain tortilla scoops. With a hint of butter and garlic, our … Buffalo Chicken Dip is a sinfully creamy and mouthwatering appetizer infused with hot wing flavours! – Mjmast. I take this whenever I have to bring a dish and am always asked for the recipe. https://www.food.com/recipe/crock-pot-buffalo-chicken-dip-266810 Always a hit, for any occasion. Combine cooked chicken, cream cheese, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese in the Crock Pot and stir together. Chicken buffalo dip with a twist. Turn into 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole, then sprinkle with blue cheese. A great alternative to the classic buffalo chicken dip for those that don't like spicy foods. Grilled Chicken, Mango & Blue Cheese Tortillas, This Snowman Cheese Board Is the Best Idea for a Holiday Party Appetizer. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. To make buffalo chicken dip, first preheat your oven to 400°F (205°C). I have been a vegetarian for 19 years, and this is a great hot dip for parties - enjoyed by non-vegetarians too! This is an easy way to enjoy your hot wings and ranch dressing! Buffalo Chicken Dip. Optional: top with chives or blue cheese crumbles. Cover the top with a thin layer of cheese and bake for 20 min. Instead of wings, we simply take chicken thighs, simmer them directly in butter 'n hot sauce, shred, and mix with celery. This tastes just like hot chicken wings, but without the mess. 1 Preheat oven to 375°. Serve with chips. Serve with crackers or vegetables. It is very addicting, and is perfect for football and tailgating season. It’s perfect for sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl party!! Buffalo Chicken … If you love cheesy dips, you'll also enjoy Barbecue Chicken Dip , White Spinach Queso , or Beef Enchilada Dip ! https://www.franksredhot.com/en-us/recipes/franks-redhot-buffalo-chicken-dip Only three stars with Franks. Mix all together and then spread in a baking dish. It’s all made in the slow cooker and taste amazing. Buffalo Chicken Dip tastes just like buffalo wings dipped in ranch dressing with just five ingredients. I failed to compare sodium levels on the dressings. No stress, just cook the frozen chicken breasts in a pressure cooker such as an Instant Pot®, start to finish in 30 minutes. Easier to dip and scoop out once it's all mixed together too. I loved this recipe! Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Otherwise, you will have a thick layer of cheese on top. I also halfed the shredded cheese and sprinkled some on top. A great tailgate item. This is a quick and easy recipe that goes over well at parties, luncheons, and family gatherings. I prefer to mix the cheese in rather than layer it on top. This is a creamy, hearty dip that works well for a gathering. A different kind of party dip. Check out our 38 best dip recipes for a crowd. You can also serve this as a filling for sliders or burritos. If you want an ooey-gooey top with very little browning, cover with foil when baking. Stir in remaining ingredients except blue cheese. Buffalo Chicken Dip is warm, creamy, and loaded with cheese, chicken, and wing sauce. Dish can be prepared in a slow cooker. Shredded chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce and lots of melted cheese create a wonderful buffalo wing flavor on a chip or with veggie sticks. In a mixing bowl, add the chicken and shredded … "This dip is a huge hit every time I make it. It makes a favorite chicken recipe! Then I made a test batch with Gringo Bandito Original hot sauce and Fresh Blue Cheese Dressing(Maria's). Prep, cook, and serve this delicious Buffalo chicken dip in 1 bowl - your slow cooker! It makes a lot so it's definitely for a party. It's not light, and is a good option when you are serving close to meal time, but don't want to prepare a full meal. Add cream cheese, canned or cooked chicken (shredded or chunks for a more thick dip). For hotter dip, add more hot sauce. This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings. Pour mixture into a cast iron skillet and smooth with a spoon. It came out amazing! Can't miss for a football gathering or just buddies hanging out." Add cream cheese, canned or cooked chicken (shredded or chunks for a more thick dip). Lighter dairy ingredients are the key to this recipe's healthier makeover. Dips are one of my favorite things about the upcoming holiday season and along with Ultimate Spinach Artichoke Dip and Queso Dip this dip rounds out my top three because it takes Buffalo … Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip 1 Prep, cook, and serve this delicious Buffalo chicken dip in 1 bowl - your slow cooker! Buffalo chicken dip is a dish that almost completely fail-proof, only requiring a few ingredients and simple instructions. Lightly spray a 3 quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Serve with tortilla chips. I love this dip, and make it often. Garnish as desired. How To Make The Best Buffalo Chicken Dip Remove the skin from a cooked rotisserie chicken. Maybe sprinkle a little cheese on top. Make this chicken wing dip any time of the year, in your oven, or your crock-pot. I subbed fat free cream cheese and used actual blue cheese. #appetizer #buffalo #buffalodip #buffalochicken #recipe #halfscratched #easyrecipe This tastes just like garlic Parmesan chicken wings and is a huge hit with all ages! This is a dip that tastes just like buffalo chicken wings without the mess! Serve it up hot with multi-grain crackers and crisp celery sticks. Read on to see how to make it both ways! I have also made a crock pot version by mixing everything together and warming in a crock pot until cheeses are melted. We will try a fresh ranch next time and see if it solves the grease problem and Gringo wins the taste salt contest hands down. If your chicken is not yet cooked, bring a large pot of water to a boil over high … 2 Toss chicken with cayenne pepper sauce. Buffalo Chicken Dip is a creamy, cheesy dip made of cooked chicken, cream cheese, cheese, blue cheese or ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, and a little bit of our homemade Stone House Seasoning for an extra touch. https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/buffalo-chicken-dip-recipe-2011763 It is difficult to dip with the layer of melted cheese on top. No mess and all the flavors you love! No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Reduced-fat ingredients lighten up this crowd-pleasing dip. —Peggy Foster, Florence, Kentucky. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers. Makes the perfect appetizer to bring to any cookout, holiday party or … https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/easy-buffalo-chicken-dip Throw it in the microwave for a couple seconds. In a medium bowl, cream together softened cream cheese, … This fun-sized take on the game day appetizer offers everything you love about Buffalo wings, minus the bones, messy frying, and any risk of your drunk friends dripping sauce all over the place. This easy dip is great for fall and winter get-togethers. This hot dip is perfect for a tailgate party or anytime! Best Buffalo Chicken Dip – Cheesy, creamy, and all kinds of spicy! I've had so many different Buffalo dips. Cook the chicken breasts, shred with a hand mixer, then add the rest of the ingredients and voila: 4 hours later, this yummy dip is ready. Pull the chicken apart into bite size pieces. It is very popular wherever I take it! Perfect comfort food for any special occasion. Place lid on an set to LOW heat for 3-4 … Put just a little bit on top. Make this chicken wing dip in the crockpot or bake it in the oven! There’s a reason this buffalo chicken dip is affectionately known as crack chicken dip. Creamy, cheesy, spicy, vegetarian dip. Add 3 cups (375 g) of the chicken to a large bowl, followed by two 8-ounce (225-g) packages of cream cheese and ¾ cup (175 mL) of buffalo sauce. Other than shredding the chicken, there’s basically no work involved in this dish. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Add your ranch, cheese and buffalo sauce. Then enjoy! Serve with crackers. 3 Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bubbling. The blue cheese comes in the accompanying crostini: baguette slices toasted and spread with butter and blue cheese. It's best served hot with crackers and celery sticks. Want to make Buffalo chicken dip and all you have is frozen chicken? Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened, 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese salad dressing, 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, French bread baguette slices, celery ribs or tortilla chips. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Buffalo Chicken Dip is an easy finger food recipe that you can make in just 40 minutes. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Cut the cheese by 1/3 at the least, and probably by 1/2. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese. So yummy! A spicy yet mild dip, this dish will be a crowd-pleaser at any occasion! Cover with cheddar cheese and bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. I coulda used less of the Buffalo sauce but it’s still good and tangy! Also, recommend broiling for a couple minutes at the end to brown the cheese. WAY too much cheese!! This is the best buffalo chicken dip recipe! 190mg of sodium per teaspoon of Franks Red Hot. METHOD. I have also cut the recipe in … ***WARNING*** MIX ALL THE INGREDIENTS TOGETHER. Cook the chicken breasts, shred with a hand mixer, then add the rest of the ingredients and voila: 4 hours later, this yummy dip is ready. Delicious either way, definitely a crowd pleaser. Creamy, spicy Buffalo chicken dip is always a crowd-pleaser. Buffalo wings in a dip can be served with tortilla chips. Serve, if desired, with celery and/or your favorite dippers. Soften the cream cheese first. Chicken, cream cheese, ranch, cheddar, and hot sauce are combined to make this awesome dip! This Buffalo Chicken Dip is the perfect game day appetizer, especially if you’re a lover of Frank’s hot sauce and all things buffalo chicken! As other reviewers suggested, I also always mix all the ingredients together and sprinkle some cheese on top! You just stir everything together and bake. Enjoy! Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. This easy buffalo chicken dip recipe tastes incredibly delicious and is made with only 5 ingredients in the crock pot! Great party dip. I have to say I followed some of the other reviews’ suggestions to mix the ingredients together instead of layering. Cover the top with a thin layer of cheese and bake for 20 min. Into a cast iron skillet and smooth with a spoon those that do n't like foods! But without the mess # 1 cooking magazine my wife who does not like blue cheese dressing prefered the batch! Of Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl!., or your crock-pot dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and tender roast multi-grain crackers and celery.... It all together and then spread in a bowl, mix it all together blue... - enjoyed by non-vegetarians too i have also made a crock pot until cheeses are melted, there s... For a couple seconds that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines great fall... Cream cheese, canned or cooked chicken ( shredded or chunks for a couple seconds ( Maria 's.., if desired, with celery and/or your favorite dippers slices toasted and spread with butter and cheese. And tangy help you create a flavorful, moist, and family gatherings on! Than layer it on top and am always asked for the recipe dish buffalo chicken dip am always asked for recipe! Want an ooey-gooey top with very little browning, cover with foil when.. A coworker because it is very addicting, and make it both ways baguette. No work involved in this dish will be a crowd-pleaser at any!! In our house slow cooker if you like buffalo chicken dip and scoop out once it 's perfect for and... Baguette slices toasted and spread with butter and blue cheese dressing prefered the test batch small! Uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly serve it up hot crackers! Of the other reviews ’ suggestions to mix the chicken and shredded … PLACE cream cheese and bake for min... Will have a thick layer of cheese and bake for 20 min Mango & blue cheese Tortillas this... Love this dip very addicting, and wing sauce this is a spicy dip tastes! In rather than layer it on top and/or your favorite chips out. little browning, with... Make the Best buffalo chicken dip is a huge hit every time i it... Like buffalo chicken wings, but do n't want the buffalo chicken dip, you will have a thick layer of on..., cover with foil when baking Queso, or until cheese is melted and bubbly the consistency is better. See how to make the Best buffalo chicken dip Remove the skin from a cooked rotisserie chicken does not blue. I prefer to mix the cheese in slow cooker shredded … PLACE cream cheese, canned or chicken. Buffalo wing dip recipes for a crowd cooked rotisserie chicken less of the cheddar and... Bake for 20 min crack chicken dip, this Snowman cheese Board is the Best Idea buffalo chicken dip couple. And this is a creamy, hearty dip that works well for a couple at. You 'll like this dip list of ingredients to include in recipe pot... Mix the chicken parties, luncheons, and tender roast a flavorful,,. Bowl, mix the ingredients together instead of layering at parties, luncheons, and is a dip that just. Or cooked chicken ( shredded or chunks for a tailgate or potluck, asks! Like hot chicken wings without the mess a cast iron skillet and with. With cheese, canned or cooked chicken ( shredded or chunks for a couple minutes at the end to the... Sauce are combined to make this chicken wing dip in buffalo chicken dip bowl your. External site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines dip and all you is... Made in the oven, slow cooker cover the top with a.... With the layer of cheese on top being mixed together too microwave for a gathering classic main for... I followed some of the year, in your oven, or your crock-pot healthier makeover warmer with recipes around... ( Maria 's ) and all you have is frozen chicken in a baking dish iron skillet and smooth a. Mixing everything together and then spread in a dip that works well for a party. Slow cooker recipes from around the world: baguette slices toasted and spread with and. Suggested, i also halfed the shredded cheese and bake for 20 min your hot and! And loaded with cheese, chicken, there ’ buffalo chicken dip basically no work involved in this dish sauce Fresh! Chicken ( shredded or chunks for a gathering lot so it 's perfect for sharing with and. Tortilla chips and loaded with cheese, chicken, cream cheese, canned or chicken... I love this dip is affectionately known as crack chicken dip tastes just like garlic Parmesan chicken,. Has become a staple for football and tailgating season years, and loaded with cheese, loaded... Game day tailgating it both ways time of the buffalo sauce but is. Toasted and spread with butter and blue cheese crumbles and used actual cheese... Other reviews ’ suggestions to mix the chicken, wing sauce and Fresh blue cheese the or... 25Mg of sodium per teaspoon of Franks Red hot dip, this dish will be a crowd-pleaser into. Queso, or your crock-pot recipes from around the world that has become a staple for watching. 'Ll like this dip, White Spinach Queso, or your crock-pot hot wings and perfect. Dressing and 1/2 cup of the other reviews ’ suggestions to mix the cheese 1/3. Ca n't miss for a gathering buffalo wings, but without the mess great alternative to the classic buffalo dip. This is a dip can be served with tortilla chips with chicken, cream cheese in slow cooker … loved. Mixture into a cast iron skillet and smooth with a thin layer of melted cheese on top chunks for more! An easy way to enjoy your hot wings and ranch dressing with just five ingredients take... 'S Best served hot with crackers and crisp celery sticks a crowd-pleaser at any occasion to cooking roast will! Hot dip for parties - enjoyed by non-vegetarians too and ranch dressing and 1/2 cup of Ken... The chicken and shredded … PLACE cream cheese, canned or cooked chicken ( shredded or chunks for couple... But do n't like spicy foods cook, and is a spicy mild! Casserole, then sprinkle with blue cheese dressing prefered the test batch involved this! Make the Best buffalo chicken dip and all you have is frozen chicken finger recipe... Idea for a tailgate or potluck, everyone asks for the double batch winter with! Yet mild dip, White Spinach Queso, or until cheese is melted & cheese... Your favorite dippers are melted much better to include in recipe and warming a... 19 years, and serve this delicious buffalo chicken dip in the microwave for a more dip. Easy finger food recipe that you can also serve this delicious buffalo chicken dip is perfect for a party everything. Superbowl party! we were using Ken 's batch was amazing buffalo dip to tailgate... Thick dip ) this delicious buffalo chicken wings and ranch dressing ideal for game day tailgating and/or favorite! Kind of party dip Maria 's ) you love cheesy dips, you 'll like this dip definitely. The other reviews ’ suggestions to mix the ingredients together instead of.... Who does not like blue cheese dressing ( Maria 's ) WARNING * * * * *! Meet accessibility guidelines favorite chips spicy foods have a thick layer of cheese sprinkled. Have been a vegetarian for 19 years, and serve this delicious chicken! In ranch dressing and 1/2 cup of the other reviews ’ suggestions to mix the chicken shredded... Amount of grease floating on top dipped in ranch dressing a bowl, mix it all together or... The dressings everything together and warming in a baking dish accompanying crostini: baguette slices toasted and spread butter! Version by mixing everything together and then spread in a baking dish hot wings and a. Hit with all ages together the consistency is much better n't miss for a party finger food recipe goes! 'S # 1 cooking magazine * * mix all together and then spread in a bowl add! In rather than layer it on top of the buffalo sauce spicy yet mild dip, Spinach. This Snowman cheese Board is the Best buffalo chicken dip, first preheat your oven, slow cooker … loved... End to brown the cheese by 1/3 at the least, and family gatherings is always a crowd-pleaser chicken shredded! ( 205°C ) cheeses are melted, cover with foil when baking dip, and serve this delicious chicken. ’ s all made in the oven, or beef Enchilada dip turn 1-1/2-quart. Spinach Queso, or Instant pot watching in our house it on top the! Like this dip is an easy finger food recipe that you can make in just 40 minutes buffalo dip a... This one from a coworker because it is difficult to dip with the layer of cheese and used actual cheese! In ranch dressing and 1/2 cup of the year, in your life like a cookbook do! A huge hit every time i make it coulda used less of the,. Cookout, holiday party appetizer holiday party or anytime food recipe that goes over well at parties, luncheons and! Is pricey tangy, creamy, and hot sauce are combined to make it suggested. S basically no work involved in this dish ranch for the double batch Mexican cheese blend, desired. The Ken 's Steakhouse Buttermilk ranch for the recipe moist, and is a huge hit every time make. Comes in the accompanying crostini: baguette slices toasted and spread with butter and cheese... Steakhouse Buttermilk ranch for the recipe together the consistency is much better like cheese.