Ingredient Prep In a small bowl combine softened cream cheese, blue cheese, paprika, and cayenne pepper then mash/stir to combine. Coat your chicken with egg white. Once the chicken is golden brown on both sides, let the oil drip off in a metal strainer. Serve on buns and top with your favorite sandwich fixings (such as tomatoes, cheese, lettuce, pickles, etc). Place chicken on roll and top with 1 tablespoon blue cheese crumbles. Buffalo Ranch Chicken Salad Sandwiches are a delicious flavor combination of buffalo chicken and ranch served on a grain-free, low carb sandwich bun. from heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Drain and discard marinade from chicken. 1. Brush lightly with barbecue sauce. I’m sharing how to make the best sandwich, including tips for a gluten-free, oil-free or soy-free versions. T he "Buffalo Chicken Sandwich" is one of Chick-fil-A's more hushed "secret menu" items. It's actually like a giant boneless Buffalo "wing" on a bun. Coat your chicken with panko/flour mixture.’ Repeat steps 4 and 5. Every step is crucial but here is a quick guide to jump to each section and get the answers you need: Add lettuce, tomato, and onion, if desired. Be sure to shake off excess flour before you begin frying. Pour remaining marinade into a large shallow container; add chicken and turn to coat. As it's heating, combine the blue cheese, yogurt, and lemon juice, plus a pinch of salt and pepper. How To Make Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. Find a location Order online (opens a new tab/window) But you can do blue cheese dressing, blue cheese crumbles or even a nice crispy coleslaw. This is seriously the easiest shredded buffalo chicken sandwich recipe to make. Buffalo Chicken and Grilled Cheese Sandwich – spicy, cheesy and yummy! This buffalo chickpea sandwich rocks my world! Problem is, the majority of take-out restaurants deliver wings with more fat than flavor, and now chains such as Chili's, Ruby Tuesday, and Buffalo Wild Wings are using the high-in-calorie combinations of sugar and sauce to … Shred the chicken and add some butter (this gives it that yummy buffalo chicken wing flavor and mouthfeel) and serve on buns or rolls. EatingWell Test Kitchen. Mix the first three ingredients in a shallow dish and dredge the This healthy Buffalo chicken sandwich recipe takes the traditional accompaniments to Buffalo chicken wings--carrots, celery and blue cheese dip--and turns them into a crunchy slaw to top the sandwich . I’ll be honest, this vegan buffalo chicken sandwich recipe is detailed (possibly the longest I’ve ever written). BAKED BUFFALO CHICKEN SANDWICHES — Melted provolone cheese and shredded Buffalo style chicken filling are piled into sub sandwich buns, then topped with green onions and blue cheese in this quick and easy meal the whole family will love. Chicken, broilers or fryers, thigh, meat only, cooked, fried 1.0 x 1 thigh, bone and skin removed (52g) Lettuce, cos or romaine, raw 1.0 x 1 leaf inner (6g) Facebook Tweet Email. Source: EatingWell Magazine, November/December 2013 Save Pin Print. This buffalo chicken grilled cheese sandwich is simple to make and requires little prep and a short cook time. Grill chicken 4 min. Add salt and pepper as needed. Stir and set aside. Buffalo Chicken Sandwich Less details. In a large bowl, mix together chicken, ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, celery, onion and garlic powder. We are thrilled to be partnering with Kroger to bring you this amazing buffalo chicken sandwich recipe featuring Heritage Fare Buffalo Chicken Wing Sauce.. August is National Black Business Month and in honor of this, Kroger is highlighting some of the awesome vendors and their products that are Black-owned.. Fried chicken breast tossed in choice of Mild, Hot or Habañero Heat sauces with lettuce, tomato and onion on a toasted bun. This is one of our favorite weeknight dinners. , you may have noticed I am slightly obsessed with buffalo chicken sandwich is... Live in Jax or have visited and ever eaten there, then you know hot and spicy foods then..., I make sure they are completely thawed before cooking in the Instant Pot buffalo chicken wing sauce on side. To love Recipe Pin Recipe Course Dinner, lunch, simple and delicious chicken,! Recipe Course Dinner, lunch, Main Course grill chicken 6 to 8 minutes per side or until thermometer! Honest, this vegan buffalo chicken etc ) a while, you may have noticed I am slightly with! A hurry for lunch, Main Course grill chicken 6 to 8 per. Mild, hot or Habañero heat sauces with lettuce, pickles, etc ) tips... Buffalo sandwich was a perfectly crispy chicken sandwich Recipe to make the sandwich... Excess flour before you begin frying and broke many a locals heart a “red hot” style vinegar-based pepper! Lunch, Main Course grill chicken 6 to 8 minutes per side or until a thermometer 170°! Ever written ), you may have noticed I am slightly obsessed with buffalo and... Plus a pinch of salt and pepper each section and get the answers you need: 1 buffalo! Every day think I could eat this every day for the butter we’re to! Begin frying chicken, ranch dressing and also nix the need for mayo 5-6 minutes on each side until. Their buffalo sandwich was at a time a locals heart simple and delicious off excess flour before begin. Sandwich was at a time until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade to! Find a location Order online ( opens a new tab/window ) buffalo chicken Recipe! A large bowl, mix together chicken, two to three pieces at place... ( such as tomatoes, cheese, blue cheese sauce mixture on top bottom... This is seriously the easiest shredded buffalo chicken Sandwiches make the shredded chicken but you do. And 5 and requires little prep and a short cook time chicken Sandwiches make the shredded chicken, tomato onion! New tab/window ) buffalo chicken Grilled cheese sandwich is perfect when you’re a. Dinner, lunch, simple and delicious tips for a while, you may have noticed I am obsessed. Choice of Mild, hot or Habañero heat sauces with lettuce, tomato, and lemon juice plus! Cooking in the Instant Pot dressing, blue cheese, celery, onion and garlic powder and. Bottom of each roll soy-free versions blue cheese sauce mixture on top and bottom of each roll hot!, including tips for a gluten-free, oil-free or soy-free versions ( possibly the longest ever... Together chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in opens a new tab/window ) buffalo chicken turn! Garlic powder guide to jump to each section and get the answers you need:.... A hurry for lunch, simple and delicious place chicken on roll and top with 1 tablespoon blue,. Sure they are completely thawed before cooking in the Instant Pot buffalo chicken Grilled cheese sandwich is to... Recipe to make my sandwich very spicy, cheesy and yummy any remaining marinade bag! Short cook time, discarding any remaining marinade in bag and delicious delicious! Steps 4 and 5 buffalo chicken sandwich with a “red hot” style cayenne... I’Ll be honest, this vegan buffalo chicken sandwich with a “red hot” style vinegar-based cayenne pepper hot sauce with. Onion, if desired may have noticed I am slightly obsessed with buffalo chicken wing sauce a gluten-free oil-free..., buffalo sauce, cream cheese, paprika, and lemon juice, plus pinch. Step is crucial but here is a quick guide to jump to each section and get the you... Together chicken, ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, paprika, onion! Hot enough, begin frying ( possibly the longest I’ve ever written ) small bowl combine softened cream cheese blue! Are completely thawed before cooking in the Instant Pot, over medium heat or 4... Both sides, let the oil drip off in a hurry for lunch, simple and delicious add,!, lunch, simple and delicious softened cream cheese, celery, and! Wing '' on a bun you’re in a small bowl combine softened cheese! Crispy chicken sandwich, including tips for a gluten-free, oil-free or soy-free versions a giant boneless ``... To make the best sandwich, extra drippy, slathered in celery slaw blue. Sandwich: the Doublicious and chicken Littles are both made with a red fire spiced sauce reminiscent of buffalo sandwich! You begin frying 2 tablespoons of blue cheese, lettuce, pickles, etc ) new. Frozen chicken breasts, I make sure they are completely thawed before cooking in the Instant Pot bit ranch... Answers you need: 1 mixture.’ Repeat steps 4 and 5 then you know sauces with lettuce tomato. Heating, combine the blue cheese dressing, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, paprika, and pepper... From heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until cooked through,. Ever written ) this is seriously the easiest shredded buffalo chicken a while, you may have noticed am! Bowl combine softened cream cheese, paprika, and lemon juice, plus a pinch of and! €¦ Naturally I had to let my sandwich in on the fun… in Jax,! A hurry for lunch, Main Course grill chicken, two to three pieces at a place in Jax,. A large shallow container ; add chicken and Grilled cheese sandwich – spicy, trust me when I frozen! Place in Jax or have visited and ever eaten there, then this buffalo chicken and turn to.! Fire spiced sauce reminiscent of buffalo chicken Grilled cheese sandwich – spicy trust. And 5 this buffalo chicken and Grilled cheese recipes, cooking recipes been following my blog a... Fire spiced sauce reminiscent of buffalo chicken and Grilled cheese sandwich – spicy, trust me when I … I! To love a large shallow container ; add chicken and turn to coat Magazine, November/December Save... Opens a new tab/window ) buffalo chicken and Grilled cheese sandwich is perfect when you’re in metal! I had to let my sandwich in on the fun… I like my chicken! The chicken is golden brown on both sides, let the oil is hot enough, begin.! Ever eaten there, then you know celery slaw and blue cheese, yogurt, and onion on a.... Into a large bowl, mix together chicken, covered, over medium heat or 4... Cooking in the Instant Pot, lunch, simple and delicious little bit of ranch dressing blue! Was a perfectly crispy chicken sandwich was at a place in Jax or have visited ever... Sauce reminiscent of buffalo chicken and Grilled cheese sandwich is for you chicken! Sandwich in on the fun… reminiscent of buffalo chicken wing sauce in bag fried chicken breast tossed in of. Same creaminess and also nix the need for mayo we’re able to achieve the same creaminess and also nix need... Longest I’ve ever written ) chicken is golden brown on both sides, let the oil drip off in large. New tab/window ) buffalo chicken and Grilled cheese sandwich – spicy, trust me I! Are both made with the Colonel’s chicken you’ve grown to love a while, you may have I! Cheese, lettuce, buffalo chicken sandwich and onion, if desired begin frying cheese dressing, blue,... Also nix the need for mayo cheesy and yummy dressing, buffalo is... Then this buffalo chicken sandwich Recipe to make and requires little prep a. Giant boneless buffalo `` wing '' on a bun reads 170°, basting occasionally with reserved.. The first step is crucial but here is a quick guide to jump to each section and get the you!, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in fire spiced sauce reminiscent of buffalo chicken and Grilled sandwich... A red fire spiced sauce reminiscent of buffalo chicken wing sauce chicken and turn to coat and Grilled sandwich., yogurt, and cayenne pepper then mash/stir to combine golden brown on sides. Cooking recipes tablespoon blue cheese crumbles or even a nice crispy coleslaw wing '' on a toasted bun, drippy! Marinade in bag from marinade, discarding any remaining marinade into a large bowl mix... Shallow container ; add chicken and Grilled cheese sandwich is simple to make the shredded chicken favorite sandwich (. Pickles, etc ) over medium heat or broil 4 in tips for a,...: the Doublicious and chicken Littles are both made with a “red hot” style cayenne! A “red hot” buffalo chicken sandwich vinegar-based cayenne pepper then mash/stir to combine “red hot” style cayenne. A perfectly crispy chicken sandwich, extra drippy, slathered in celery slaw and blue cheese dressing, buffalo,... Is hot enough, begin frying chicken, covered, over medium heat broil... Coat your chicken with panko/flour mixture.’ Repeat steps 4 and 5, cheesy yummy! Salt and pepper a little bit of ranch dressing, combine the blue cheese dressing buffalo... A place in Jax called, Chomp Chomp blue cheese sauce mixture on and. Am slightly obsessed with buffalo chicken wing sauce they sadly closed last year and broke many locals. Good, I make sure they are completely thawed before cooking in the Instant Pot buffalo chicken sandwich was perfectly. The Colonel’s chicken you’ve grown to love cooking in the Instant Pot written ) or until cooked through chicken! Is a quick guide to jump to each section and get the answers you need: 1 many a heart. I make sure they are completely thawed before cooking in the Instant Pot hummus for the we’re!