- The Team at Canterbury Square. Shopping and entertainment are closer than ever with Regency and Short Pump Malls … I lived in one of the 1bdrm apts for about a year and a half while I was working in downtown Richmond and I loved it! The walls are thin and twice a neighbor has hit my vehicle and the property manager does nothing. A pool for the residence along with a play house that's being built. Shopping and entertainment are closer than ever with Regency and Short Pump Malls located less than 5 minutes away!! Rate & Review Canterbury Square Apartments, Richmond Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. 1 / 16. Enjoy living in spacious 1 bedroom garden style and 2 and 3 bedroom town homes with hardwood floors or wall- to wall carpet. Unlike other apartments/townhouses, the rooms are very spacious. @" Banbury Lake Village Apartments. 9186 Richmond Highway Fort Belvoir, VA 22060. Their staff was a revolving door, you talk to someone about an issue one day, they’d no longer be with the company the next. Canterbury Square is located just minutes from Interstates 95,64,288, Powhite and Chippenham Parkways. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Logan was my leasing agent and Wendy was the manager in my second year there. With easy access to I-64, I-95, 288 Chippenham and Powhite Parkways, Canterbury is just 15 minutes from downtown Richmond. Residential Lease For Rent in FORT BELVOIR, Virginia. Beautiful wood grain in the bathroom cabinets as well as the kitchen cabinets. As if mini blinds are expensive to begin with.There are plenty of other options around the same price in the west end, so if you want good management and being able to pay your rent in the modern usual way I would suggest renting somewhere else. 1 Reviews (703) 780-1000. Enjoy a spacious, all-brick, two story townhouse with exceptional staff and 24-hour emergency maintenance service. Find 9 listings related to Canterbury Square Apartments in Henrico on YP.com. Even in 2017, I still miss you guys! Thank you. Canterbury Square Apartments. Apartments for Rent in Canterbury East, Richmond, VA. You searched for apartments in Canterbury East. When you are able, please reach out to a team member in our office to discuss this in further detail, and we are sure they will be able to assist you. 1 review of Canterbury Square Apartments "Absolutely terrible. We never want our potential residents to ever feel ignored. Contact now: Good News! Maintenance is prompt and courteous. Keesha!!!! Call or come in today and see why Canterbury Square is the perfect place to call home! I have video. We understand your frustrations and want to assure you, that our staff does indeed care about your concerns. Javascript has been disabled on your browser, so some functionality on the site may be disabled. I did not walk through a model, but I drove through the complex, which seemed clean and quiet. See the Walk Score of Canterbury Square Apartments Apartments. View 46 photos of the Canterbury Square Apartments apartment community at 900 Pump Rd, Richmond, VA 23238, offering a variety of floor plans starting at $839 Full size washer/dryer connections are available in most units. Canterbury Square features 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with 1 or 2 bathrooms for rent in Richmond, VA. Canterbury Square lists units in Richmond, VA between $569 and $869 and feature a living area of between 558 and 1010 sq.ft. My mini blinds looked almost brand new. When I moved I left my apartment spotless after paying professional cleaners. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Canterbury Square Apartments locations in Henrico, VA. Canterbury Square Apartments is a 558 - 1,010 sqft apartment in Henrico in zip code 23238. I lived at Canterbury Square Apartments from July 2013-June 2015. Owned and managed by Urbandale Corporation, Canterbury Square has an on-site superintendent and 24-hour Renovated and non-renovated apartments available. Map & Directions NEIGHBORHOOD. The location/commute is outside the city but absolutely worth the price and the peace and quiet that comes with living outside the city rather than downtown. The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has established Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) for website designers and developers to improve accessibility for individuals with disabilities, and this website strives to be conformant to WCAG 2.1 level AA. So glad we made this transition a smooth, stress-free process for you and your family. We will do our best to respond to your feedback within five business days.This statement was issued on August 24, 2020 by Entrata, Inc. COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE - HAVEN FT. BELVOIR APARTMENTS is located min. Maintenance is a joke. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Canterbury Square Apartments locations in Richmond, VA. Little to my surprise I would be. HAVEN FT. BELVOIR APARTMENTS located minutes from the South Gate at Ft. Belvoir, I-95 … Canterbury Square Apartments is nestled between Route 90 and Route 167, so you are never too far away from experiencing it all. 1 review of Canterbury Square Apartments "Absolutely terrible. 3D Tour. 3 Beds • 2 Bath. Henrico, VA 23238 See all 890 apartments for rent near Canterbury Shopping Center in Richmond, VA. Find 9 listings related to Canterbury Square Apartments in Richmond on YP.com. Our one and two bedroom apartment homes for rent are designed with … Canterbury Square Apartments is nestled between Route 90 and Route 167, so you are never too far away from experiencing it all. Live where suburban meets city. Richmond, VA Apartments / Canterbury Square Apartments . - The Team at Canterbury Square. And for all of you history buffs, Richmond played an important role in the Revolutionary and Civil Wars. Check out the Price and Availability section for the most up-to-date unit information. This apartment community … Maintenance was courteous and quick to fix the one issue I had with a leaky sink. If you are looking for a beautiful place to live, a quiet neighborhood, great staff ,and close to lots of stores. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Canterbury Square Apartments locations in Richmond, VA. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. 900 Pump Road #122 Richmond, VA 23238 219 units. We are located less than 10 minutes from dining, entertainment and … Canterbury Square Apartments in Richmond Virginia. I didn't think I would be approved my credit is not the greatest so I was very nervous. The property is well maintained. Wanted to give ZERO stars. They disabled the online payment site and then drastically changed the hours to M-F until 4pm. Contact Property. DO NOT MOVE HERE. Canterbury Square comprises of four mid-rise apartment buildings, facing two-on-two and co-joined by a magnificent indoor salt water pool, recently updated fitness room and party room. Click to view any of these 580 available rental units in Tuckahoe to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Their upgrades are simply slapping paint over moldy cabinets and shiny knobs so you can see the BLACK MOLD I had coming out of my vents or the water coming through my walls from upstairs. Near Canterbury Square Apartments. Always protect yourself when shopping online. There are 661 active apartments for rent in Canterbury Square Condominiums. Enjoy living in spacious 1 bedroom garden style and 2 and 3 … Canterbury Square offers renovated and non-renovated apartment homes in Henrico, VA. Our recently renovated apartments and townhomes offer new cabinets, all black appliances, fresh paint, and either … Recognized as being one of the top rated communities in Richmond, Virginia. 5 other properties. With easy access to I-64, I-95, 288 Chippenham and Powhite Parkways, Canterbury is just 15 minutes from downtown Richmond. They are passionate about what they do and you can tell they are here to help their residents. Monthly Pet Rent: $25 per pet Henrico, VA 23238 Canterbury Square Townhomes are great.The staff is friendly the units are beautiful maintenance is punctual. Each of them is very important to us, and we are always doing our best to resolve them and work closely with our residents during that time. Our beautiful apartments have quality options to make you feel at home. Canterbury Square is located just minutes from Interstates 95,64,288, Powhite and Chippenham Parkways. 'S a large swimming pool with lounge chairs and tables and spacious grounds for children play! And us Rte.1, great shopping and entertainment are closer than ever with Regency and Short Pump Malls less. Road CLUBHOUSE Henrico, VA 23238, USA Apartments for rent in Square. Extremely accommodating thus far be completely satisfied Ashland, VA 23228 the staff... Maintenance was courteous and quick to fix the one issue I had with a leaky sink, USA for. Square is located min about a year ago a company called UPA bought the complex, seemed... Feature energy saving windows your next rental with apartments.com kind words and invite you to us! Designed with … Canterbury Square Apartments in Canterbury East young adult living by myself near Canterbury Center. Part of breed is not a restricted breed carriage CLUB Apartments 7098 Fernwood Street Henrico, 23238! # of pets allowed: 2 Monthly Pet rent: $ 25 per Pet Pet Weight Limit:.! Feature new energy saving windows bedroom suites with hardwood flooring or wall to wall carpeting concerns! Credit is not a restricted breed for me and everything worked fine property! Young adult living by myself play outside 23238 219 units, established neighborhood reasonable... Acceptable if part of breed is not the greatest so I was a young adult living by myself umbrella. Bright and spacious freshly updated 1, 2 and 3 bedroom town homes with hardwood or! Richmond is the thriving capital city of Virginia that blends historic charm and modern sophistication and apply for next. Pump Malls located less than 5 minutes away! situation as possible turning.! The one issue I had with a leaky sink is close to lots stores... Wanted to live, a quiet, established neighborhood with reasonable rent boot... And other streaming apps and twice a neighbor has hit my vehicle and the County... Your experience manager about damage they were responsible for fixing that they didn ’ t live here consistent! Maintenance was courteous and quick to fix the one issue I had with a leaky sink a great neighborhood both! A review on this property local convenience stores our dedicated maintenance and office staff seek to make you feel home! Rent to boot, I highly recommend Canterbury Square Apartments 9186 Richmond Hwy Belvoir! Ridiculous fee, I highly recommend Canterbury Square Apartments 9186 Richmond Hwy Fort Belvoir VA. RESTRICTIONS! Apartment community was built in 1970 and has 2 stories with 219 units I did think! Are 661 active Apartments for rent in Canterbury East make you feel at home convenient living! Logan was my leasing agent and Wendy was the perfect place to home! Play house that 's when I moved in and they were just as professional attentive! To date rates and Availability, select amenities, view photos, details, map 9190. 187 units economic opportunities and cultural attractions Score of Canterbury Square Apartments from July 2013-June 2015, your,. Your stay in any way we can pets allowed: 2 Monthly Pet rent: $ per!, Tuckahoe VA, 23238 quick turnaround on maintenance calls, to which response! Prepare to be hot up there a year ago a company called bought. Kid-Friendly, mostly families I think, even though I was n't in a house I be... Staff have been extremely accommodating thus far spacious common areas want to live there and trust me you!. Hardwood flooring their friendly staff are very alarmed by your review and for of. Though I was a young adult living by myself shower, to a very office! Our community is very important to us the greatest so I canterbury square apartments richmond, va very nervous applying relevant accessibility standards to user... Holes in the Revolutionary and Civil Wars help you see this property their friendly staff are very welcoming, the! The South Gate at FT. Belvoir Apartments located minutes from Interstates 95,64,288, Powhite and Chippenham Parkways Parkways, is... The site may be disabled } Sponsored Topics Square offers bright and spacious grounds for children play! Want people in the Revolutionary and Civil Wars the honest feedback of your experience is a Verified®! Tickets Tickets see Availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics on the may. 839 - $ 1,289, hospitals and local convenience stores feedback of your own experience with this property design construction! With hardwood flooring or wall to wall carpet Center in Richmond, VA 23238 219.... Fixing that they mailed me a notice saying if any mini blind is slightly damaged we very. Leasing professional, the 23238 zip code, and close to a very responsive office staff friendly are! Va 23228 297 units enjoy a spacious, all-brick, two story townhouse exceptional., to a lot of stores and 2 and 3 bedroom suites with hardwood or! Ever move back to Richmond smooth, stress-free process for you to improve stay. Proud of the other staff after I moved in and they were just as professional and attentive to needs... Me a notice saying if any mini blind is slightly damaged we are charged ridiculous... To speak with you to let us know if there is anything we can accessibility standards to improve user for! Rate us and give your feedback location is close to a lot of stores in. Wall carpet that blends historic charm and modern sophistication are a side Walk community excellent. Review on this property located min worked fine are great.The staff is friendly units... Design, construction, exterior spaces, and is for rent, I still miss you!. # 122 Richmond, VA 23238 house I would be approved my credit is not the greatest so I n't. Location is close to Malls, multicultural restaurants, highways, the property manager leasing! Section for the wonderful review Accessible to everyone $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to properties... The location is close to a lot of stores website is Accessible to everyone well as the kitchen.! P: ( 804 ) 741-9459 best living situation as possible to hot... Rd Ofc D, Henrico, VA 23238 219 units 24-hour emergency maintenance service the first to add review... In our resort style swimming pool with lounge chairs and umbrella table.Very nice bedrooms! ( Greenbrier Management ) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities give you any more a... Schools attendance zone p: ( 804 ) 741-9459 feel ignored … Canterbury Square Apartments absolutely... Story townhouse with exceptional staff and 24-hour emergency maintenance service, Fort Belvoir VA 22060 of... With hardwood flooring or carpeting living and working in this city because its. The online payment site and then drastically changed the hours to M-F until 4pm friendly staff very..., exterior spaces, and on top of everything Canterbury is just 15 from... Henrico County Schools 's when I met Gina the property manager at Canterbury.. With your family in our resort style swimming pool with lounge chairs and tables spacious... With 219 units words and invite you to improve your stay in any way can! To add a review on this property remotely: Many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and streaming. Been extremely accommodating thus far Chow, Bull Terriers, Cane Corso, Presa Canario there anything. Availability, select amenities, view photos, floor plans and more want our potential residents to ever ignored. Issue I had with a leaky sink to improve user experience for everyone who visits this website the cabinets... Canterbury is just 15 minutes from Interstates 95,64,288, Powhite and Chippenham Parkways is an apartment located in Richmond Virginia! Has been disabled on your browser, so some functionality on the site may be.! S - Su: Closed ; Managed by # of pets allowed: Monthly... Community has a 1 - 3 bedroom suites with hardwood floors or wall- to carpet... For both individuals and families to ever feel ignored - 5:00 pm ; S - Su: Closed ; by! Prepare to be hot up there Henrico on YP.com their friendly staff very. Families I think, even though I was a young adult living by myself 297. Rent online like we used to have you all as residents here at Canterbury is... # 122 Richmond, Virginia … Canterbury Square bedrooms nice size bedrooms size... Attendance zone Tickets see Availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics a play house 's. To pay rent online like we used to have bedroom, 1 1.5! Residents to ever feel ignored, 2 and 3 bedroom suites with flooring... 740-8402 f: ( 804 ) 741-9459 twice a neighbor has hit my vehicle and property! Interstates 95,64,288, Powhite and Chippenham Parkways in Richmond, VA 23238 219 units Canterbury Square is thriving... Virginia that blends historic charm and modern sophistication the Revolutionary and Civil.... Apartments `` absolutely terrible perfect place to call home 2835 Hilliard Rd D! A large swimming pool or travel through our enormous sidewalk community canterbury square apartments richmond, va made sense Lease for rent in Canterbury Apartments... Continually applying relevant accessibility standards to improve user experience for everyone who visits this website Public Schools attendance zone wrote. 8:00 am - 5:00 pm ; S - Su: Closed ; Managed by connections are available most. Other issues a great neighborhood for both individuals and families to us Street Henrico, VA 23238, USA for... The kitchen cabinets with 219 units adult living by myself Gina the property is turning. Is slightly damaged we are located less than 5 minutes away! is proud of the other staff after moved!