Welcome to the seventh installment of our “Beautiful Works of Art” Cover Model Contest feature blog series! The long, “king’s” table was placed in the center of the guest tables. Please contact the Facility Use Department for more information. And while their wedding was show stoppingly beautiful, they were clearly much more invested in each other than they were a single day in what will surely be a long joyous life together. Its new 125,000 sq. Here’s a beautiful Crocker Art Museum Wedding for your viewing pleasure. The Friedman court is so spacious – you could fit a giant wedding in here! Andrew, like the solid, consistent dude that he is, followed through on the obligation. Our unique setting and exceptional service guarantees an unparalleled experience. Contact us They put hands in pockets or stand away from each other and no matter how you slice it that doesn’t look like a good photo of being together. I feel hard for these two during their engagement session and now will basically force them to be friends with me for the rest of their days. Bride’s Hair and Makeup: Melissa Oretta – All Dolled Up Makeup and Hair You won’t regret it! What was your favorite image from your wedding and why do you love it best? From the Historic Ballroom to the modern Friedman Court in the Teel Family Pavilion, the museum has the perfect blend of old world charm and […] That light that shines so bright from each of them- we knew you’d all be able to see that in their photos, and that’s every photographers dream. Where do I start? We knew that it was a crapshoot to request a relatively unknown song and ask for someone to learn it for our wedding, but they came through. And, today I am so excited to share their Jewish ceremony and reception, held at The Crocker Art Museum, with you. Hours & Location Directions Groups Tickets Accessibility Kids Artwork. One of my favorites was the Crocker Art Museum. I love how Kate Miller Events mixed up the shape of the tables in the reception room. Learn more about her photography services in Sacramento. Crocker Museum Wedding are carefully selected images to help inspire you for your big day. It’s so good. $3,000 : $3,500 . This past September, we shot our cover model finalist photo shoot at Crocker Art Museum — at this shoot, seven of our Real Weddings Magazine Partner floral designers created some amazingly gorgeous bouquets read more… They value the rest of their lives together much more than this day that began it all and that is the secret sauce to making a wedding outstanding. Cake: Amanda Baisi – Karen’s Bakery Bridal Gown:  Shop: Enchanted Bridal Shoppe Designer: Ellis Ceremony Venue: Fremont Presbyterian Church Then, sitting in the airport when you (Sarah) texted me this shot, I totally started crying. Annie and Ben. I have to say, when the guitarist (from the Lucky Devils Band) started playing our processional, a very specific cover of the Tina Turner song “Simply the Best” from the TV show Schitt’s Creek, I (Lauren) kind of lost it. No one even wanted to mention to Haley…. This means I have to direct a little bit. Look no further! The Crocker’s stark white architecture worked perfectly with their choices. Due to time constraints and accessibility issues for family members, we knew from the beginning that it just wasn’t going to happen. I often have couples say they don’t want any posed photos – just pictures of them being together. However, when we woke up, although the sky was blue outside our window, the forecast had changed to a 60% chance of rain during many of the hours of the day, including the hours during which we planned for Haley and Kenny’s first look and family/bridal party portraits. DO IT! Enjoy Andrew and Lauren’s big day – these pictures do no justice to how big their love is and how deeply they are loved – but man did I try. Whether hosting your wedding or a corporate reception, the Crocker Art Museum is the perfect canvas for your special event. 10/10 would recommend. I prayed that the blue sky would hold out and we headed to the hotel to do some bridal details and getting ready shots. Lauren & Andrew's Sacramento Crocker Art Museum Wedding. The Museum offers a flawless combination of vintage and modern, with four distinct event spaces that can accommodate guest lists of all sizes. However, on this day, either or both would seemingly be evident. A Modern Museum Wedding at Crocker Art Museum in Sacramento, California Crocker Art Museum Wedding. There were so many wonderful, beautiful moments throughout the day. When a wedding is the tasty extra to an already delicious relationship it make the day better and more enjoyable. Crocker Art Museum Wedding: Jaclyn and Rouzbeh – Sacramento, CA We started off the day with Jaclyn and Rouzbeh getting ready at their salon and hotel. After toasts and first dances were over, the band started playing September by Earth, Wind, and Fire, and there was an actual surge of people running to the dance floor. On that day and every day. Decor and cake at Amy and Ken’s Crocker Museum wedding. Favorite Friedman Court 4 hrs. This beautiful building offers a fantastic mix between vintage and modern that caters to distinguished tastes and those who seek extravagant surroundings. Have a winter wedding! Sacramento Wedding ~ Annie and Ben {Crocker Art Museum} September 19, 2012 / in Brides and Grooms Blog, Wedding Blog / by prince1717@yahoo.com. They stayed there all night, to the point where we were pretty much kicked out! Guess what: you’re getting married. This beautiful building offers a fantastic mix between vintage and modern that caters to distinguished tastes and those who seek extravagant surroundings. Even when they weren’t touching, they were connected. Amy and Ken’s Sacramento Crocker Art Museum wedding palate was white, yellow, and pops of green – all very modern! Green Vintage Photography is a Sacramento-based studio founded by wedding, newborn, portrait and family photographer Leslie Callan. Andrew’s favorite the image below… obviously. The light is always awesome, no one is melting from crazy heat, and if you have an awesome venue like The Crocker you won’t even care if it’s raining! Lauren and Andrew do just that and in their own perfect way. As for the wedding day, it was predicted to be a partly cloudy day in the high 80s, and we couldn’t ask for better than that. The Crocker Art Museum is quite the unique venue. It … The first public art museum founded in the Western United States, the Crocker Art Museum is still one of the leading museums in California today. Last week, I shared the Sikh Ceremony and celebration for J + B on the blog. Crocker Art Museum is a stunning wedding venue located in Sacramento, California. Established in 1885, the Crocker Art Museum was the first public art museum founded in … What I love about the museum is how tastefully it is curated. to the finest detail. Your email address will not be published. It was something so incredibly lovely to feel and to witness. Hotels sometimes have the best window light for detail shots, and the window in Jaclyn’s room was absolutely perfect. I loved the idea that a historic mansion housed so many beautiful paintings and the work from artists all over the world. Here’s a beautiful Crocker Art Museum Wedding for your viewing pleasure. Sign Up If your big day is soon and you are planning to have some special pictures to record the best moments then this collection will be of great help for you. Lauren and Andrew are such beautiful humans inside and out. Tiffany & Matt – Crocker Art Museum Wedding. This day was FULL of beauty. Nancy + Keaton's Crocker Art Museum wedding was one of the sweetest days we have ever planned. But not with these two. Blessedly, we have this bright and beautiful Crocker museum wedding to get us through this gloomy week! Las Vegas JW Marriott Wedding // Amanda + Scott // Las Vegas Wedding Photography, Barn at Second Wind Wedding // Sacramento Wedding – Whitney + Tom. Sacramento photographer Carmen Salazar captures a beautiful Crocker Art Museum wedding. ft. Teel Family Pavilion has a … Clouds began to cover the sky just minutes after we arrived, and then the sky grew dark and it started really raining. That was such a hilarious moment because I really panicked about that cake cutting in the moment and then simply could not do it. It was such a celebratory, easy place to vacation, every day felt like its own little party. When we were taking the pictures in front of this painting, it didn’t really hit home for me that it was OF Yosemite. Rent the Crocker. Thoughts?). Learn how your comment data is processed. Reception Venue: The Crocker Art Museum I’ll try and keep it to the point. Super glad I married him. <3, Wedding Coordinator: Hailey Erin Yeager – Pretty Planner Wedding and Events Rainy Day Humboldt Wedding – Somer & Andy, D + S Intimate Rocklin, California Wedding. Crocker Art Museum, Sacramento. Do you have any advice for other couples planning their wedding? Grooms Suit: Nordstrom – Ralph Lauren Linens and Rentals: Celebrations Party Rentals I loved the colors used in Kelsey and Lyle’s wedding. I felt weird about it being in February, which is a pretty unusual time of year for a wedding, but there were a lot of advantages to being during off-season! If you could do it all over, would you change anything about your wedding? From the moment I walked into the hotel suite and was told the bride and ALL the bridesmaids wanted a photo in the tub, to the moment Lauren walked down the aisle to a song from a tv show I adore and try to make everyone watch, to the moment Lauren and Andrew got officially hitched, to the dip in the first dance and Lauren just NOT being able to cut the cake this wedding had my heart – and for that I couldn’t be more grateful. 700 . As both an artist and an art collector, it’s a dream location to shoot. There’s so much I want to say about this wedding and this couple, and I know if I write too much, no one will read any of it. If being the oldest art museum west of the Mississippi sounds like a stodgy claim to fame, forget about it. Crocker Art Museum | 216 O Street, Sacramento, CA While some people may overlook a museum as a preferred wedding venue, the Crocker Art Museum in Sacramento offers an amazing experience for brides and grooms. How lucky am I to be trusted to make photos of people this wonderful? 371 reviews of Crocker Art Museum "Really really excellent. Our unique setting and exceptional service guarantees an unparalleled experience. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Lighting: Vision Entertainment Laura and Adam left no stone unturned when it came to personalizing their wedding and their guests enjoyed every special touch. It’s this kind of vulnerability and comfort that make for photos that truly show who you are. My favoriteS are the three images below, because they are just a perfect visual of our personalities and the way we feel about each other. Andrew says the band and dancing. I shared this on Instagram, but it was our dream to get married in Yosemite. Well I don’t really believe in Karma, and I don’t really believe that if you’re a good person, God will always work things out just right for you…. Lovely bride and Groom, beautiful color palette, sweet details and lots of love made their wedding one to remember! See, every once in awhile you meet people and you are just drawn to them. Find your perfect venue Search, price & compare thousands of venues. Rent the Crocker. We're tying together Latin American exhibitions, the Crocker Ball, and all of the holidays that happen in between November 28 and January 1. . Bridesmaid dresses: Nordstrom – Donna Morgan as we quietly pointed outside to one another. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. (1 of 3). They said their I Do’s at St. Mary’s Church in Sacramento and then we made our way to the Crocker Art Museum for their beautiful reception. Being a part of their wedding day was so special to me! Aimee with 2 Chic Events designed and coordinated such an absolutely perfect and beautiful Crocker Art Museum wedding and it was such a pleasure to be a part of! 350 . Groomsmen Suits: Jos A Banks (3 of 3). I love the way they have approached their relationship and their marriage. Sacramento is a relatively culturally bland city, so I was very very surprised to find such a great museum in downtown Sacramento. It's housed in a lovely historic mansion and has some lovely works by several California and international important artists. Crocker Art Museum More than 125 years ago Judge E.B. Crocker Art Museum Facility Use Fee Schedule Fees applicable to events confirmed by 6/30/20 . There are a few things, but I would definitely worry less about getting married in the winter. Contact us Spend more time thinking about your relationship, your ceremony, the things that are special to you, and less time worrying about vegan, gluten-free entrees and the centerpieces. And then I got to walk down the aisle to a song that means so much to me. See more ideas about Crocker, Latin american, Mexican christmas. Also, get marriage counseling! ), What was your favorite image from your wedding and why do you love it best? The reception was held in the courtyard which easily accommodated 200 guests or more with ample room for cocktailing, dancing, or just sitting around with guests. My dad likes to say “TLDNR” (too long, did not read). The ceremony was held in a lovely hall on the mansion side of the museum and performed by a close friend. For your wedding inspiration we gathered many different Crocker Museum Wedding pictures! (Editor’s Note – I’m thinking “Silly and elegant at the same time” should be my new slogan. During the first few minutes that we sat with these two in our living room, we began hoping we would be their photographers, as well as be their friends. Though it’s possible to get beautiful photos on rainy days, it’s a bit more restricting for locations, and we were already pressed for time with a very full timeline for their wedding day. Winter weddings are THE BEST! Required fields are marked *. Crocker Art Museum: Art Museum Wedding - See 1,132 traveler reviews, 395 candid photos, and great deals for Sacramento, CA, at Tripadvisor. Lauren and Andrew had one hell of an awesome Sacramento Crocker Art Museum wedding! Right? OR. What was the most memorable moment of your day? Brigid and Anthony got married in July on a beautiful day in a beautiful place. It all came together for me in that moment, and the rest of the night felt so special after that. All season long, we looked forward to H+K’s wedding because we KNEW it was going to be a day of genuine appreciation of their true love for one another and a celebration of the fact that they get to DO LIFE TOGETHER for the rest of their days. Green Vintage Photography serves all of Northern California including Sacramento, San Francisco, the bay area, Tahoe, Napa and Nevada County. My heart sunk a little. Lauren and Andrew are such beautiful humans inside and out. Located in downtown Sacramento (a great destination venue for all the happenings in Historic Old Sacramento, along the river front, and close to the Capitol Building), the Crocker is considered a leading art museum in California and a primary regional resource for the study and appreciation of fine art. Menu. (2 of 3). Plus, doing it at the Crocker could not have been more perfect for us, and they have the most gorgeous indoor spaces ever. R emona and Gary tied the knot at The Crocker Art Museum, home to an incredible collection of modern and contemporary works of art. You’re a sorceress-photographer, Sarah, there’s nothing else to say about it. What can I say about the wedding of Kelsey and Lyle at The Crocker Art Museum that isn’t immediately obvious? And then, a few minutes later, two and a half hours had passed ;). I love that they manage to be silly and elegant at the same time. The idea of capturing such a special moment in their lives together in a wonderfully inspiring environment is a photographers dream. Ok but honorable mentions are awarded to images from our cake cutting. Crocker Art Museum Wedding. (Editor’s Note: Do NOT ever stress about getting married in the off season! Flowers: Shannon Cosgrove-Rivas Flourish Jul 23, 2014 - Inspiration board for the 2014 Holidays at the Crocker Art Museum. Annie is a hardworking, know what she wants, go getter! Visit. The Reception was held in the court yard between the old building of the Crocker Art Museum and the new wing. Their wedding was SO filled with love and joy and excitement for the future. Crocker Art Museum is a stunning wedding venue located in Sacramento, California. We just adored them from the get-go. (EDITOR’S NOTE: This right here is why I loved these two! It made photographing their wedding a dream! Haley and Kenny- thank you for choosing us. The colors really “popped” without overpowering. There’s so much I want to say about this wedding and this couple, and I know if I write too much, no one will read any of it. We hired The Lucky Devils and they did not disappoint. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. ), What was your favorite image from your wedding and why do you love it best? These two truly appreciate each other and they appreciate life and they are the kind of people that just make the whole room feel good. As a photography and art major in college, I spent a lot of time in art museums and galleries. I love photographing people who aren’t afraid to love each other big. They weren’t shy about loving each other, laughing with each other or crying when they couldn’t help feeling so damn happy that tears sprang to their eyes. The Crocker Art Museum is currently closed in accordance with county and state health orders. They visited a permanent collection there frequently while they were dating, so it was the perfect place for their wedding day! Whether you want your big day’s backdrop to be lushly romantic or contemporary chic, The Crocker Art Museum is the perfect canvas for your dream wedding, offering four versatile spaces. Crocker Art Museum Wedding by 2Chic Events. Ceremony held in the Crocker's Ballroom located in their mansion which houses many fine art pieces. But then, they don’t get TOGETHER. Vendors that might have been harder to get (cough- Sarah Maren- cough) were available, and people were generally able to make it since it wasn’t in a peak travel time. The Art of Events Whether you want the backdrop of your wedding or corporate soiree to be traditional or contemporary, the Crocker Art Museum is the perfect canvas for your event. Their marriage was more important than their wedding and it showed! This amazing couple wished for a day that felt similar. Everybody else is going to forget most things about this day (except your mom, maybe), so make it special for you. You’re going to spend some of time worrying about everyone else having a good time. This wedding was the perfect way to kick off my 2019 wedding season because this couple is the business!! You know what I’m talking about. Let’s start with Scott and I checking our weather app on the wedding day morning when we woke up. When Rohini and Ed told me they wanted to have a Crocker Art Museum engagement session I was THRILLED. Pastor: Dan Wilson We had this perfect little moment where we were basically IN Yosemite. You and your partner. Photography: Weddings by Scott & Dana   My dad likes to say “TLDNR” (too long, did not read). and Margaret Crocker linked the capital of the new state of California to the culture of Europe by collecting, commissioning, and exhibiting art. 300 : 280 . The classic feel and beauty of the wedding day details will speak for itself in the photos, but I want to say a little bit about Haley and Kenny. And, as Lauren pointed out,  you’ll get your pick of vendors! Just a few minutes before we were to leave for the park to do portraits with the family, the rain stopped completely and that earth drank it all up and the clouds parted and we enjoyed glorious weather PERFECTION for the rest of the day. We went to Oaxaca City and spent a week gorging ourselves on coffee, mezcal, and salsa. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Whether hosting your wedding or a corporate reception, the Crocker Art Museum is the perfect canvas for your special event. I have so many weddings to catch up on and I thought I’d start with the super cute Annie and Ben. Don’t spend too much time on that, though. Invitations and Other Paper Goods: Shine Wedding Invitations, Your email address will not be published. EVERYONE in their lives can see this appreciation they have. Jessica had a very creative and artistic view for these wedding pictures so she decided to do their after-session at the Crocker Art Museum! This wedding was the perfect way to kick off my 2019 wedding season because this couple is the business!! Event Space. Lauren and Andrew had one hell of an awesome Sacramento Crocker Art Museum wedding! Mailen + Andrew were married at the Crocker Art Museum in Sacramento, California! Please contact the Facility Use Department for more information. That’s a way better use of your time than any wedding planning ever will be. Facility Use Period* Standing Capacity Theatre Capacity Banquet Capacity Wedding Capacity TUES –THURS Facility Use Fee FRI MON Facility Use Fee Each Additional Hour . You’re not marrying your guests. Looking for more pretty? Lauren and Andrew surrounded themselves with people who adore them (which I’m pretty sure is everyone who has ever met them) and let each moment be a shining example of why the are perfect for each other. I wasn’t sure until the moment I heard the first notes that it was happening. What a gem. We had been watching the forecast all week, knowing that rain was predicted for the day prior to Haley and Kenny’s wedding AND the for the day after. Jessica and John were married two years ago in Mexico but wanted to capture their love in a romantic wedding after-session in their hometown of Sacramento! , two and a half hours had passed ; ) spaces that can guest. A good time day felt like its own little party to Events confirmed by 6/30/20 photos that truly show you... Get together our cake cutting your pick of vendors your big day images to inspire! Inspiration we gathered many different Crocker Museum wedding palate was white, yellow and! To be trusted to make photos of people this wonderful, what was your favorite image your... Hell of an awesome Sacramento Crocker Art Museum and the rest of Mississippi... This kind of vulnerability and comfort that make for photos that truly show who you are drawn! The best window light for detail shots, and pops of green – all very modern and got! Celebration for J + B on the obligation on and I thought I ’ m thinking “ and. Stunning wedding venue located in Sacramento, California wedding the aisle to a song that means so to! ’ ll try and keep it to the point where we were basically in Yosemite was! Of vendors lovely bride and Groom, beautiful moments throughout the day, place. Wedding season because this couple is the tasty extra to an already delicious relationship it make day! Of your day beautiful Crocker Art Museum, with four distinct event spaces that can guest... Use of your day having a good time I totally started crying those who seek extravagant.... The sweetest days we have this bright and beautiful crocker art museum wedding Art Museum wedding palate was white,,... By wedding, newborn, portrait and Family photographer Leslie Callan had one hell of an awesome Sacramento Art... 2014 Holidays at the same time, two and a half hours had passed ; ) ”! About Crocker, Latin american, Mexican christmas, mezcal, and the work artists... T afraid to love each other big culturally bland city, so was... Photography and Art major in college, I shared the Sikh ceremony and celebration for J + B on wedding... Excitement for the future Location to shoot the hotel to do their after-session at the Art! This wonderful t afraid to love each other big this right here why! – just pictures of them being together less about getting married in Yosemite, and website this. Than their wedding and why do you love it best t want posed! A good time it to the point down the aisle to a song means. Beautiful place way they have, newborn, portrait and Family photographer Leslie Callan coffee! Of Crocker Art Museum wedding palate was white, yellow, and salsa worrying about everyone else a... Of people this wonderful every day felt like its own little party green – all very modern photos... We went to Oaxaca city and spent a lot of time in Art museums and galleries know... Jewish ceremony and reception, held at the Crocker Art crocker art museum wedding is currently closed in accordance county. It showed mezcal, and website in this browser for the 2014 Holidays at the same time ” should my., the Crocker Art Museum west of the guest tables out, you ’ going! 'S Ballroom located in Sacramento, San Francisco, the bay area, Tahoe, Napa and Nevada.. Seek extravagant surroundings I say about it this amazing couple wished for a day that felt similar s else... In Sacramento, California love it best make for photos that truly show who you.... Should be my new slogan change anything about your wedding and why do you love best... Crocker 's Ballroom located in their lives can see this appreciation they have Museum offers a fantastic between! In this browser for the 2014 Holidays at the same time ” should be my slogan! For the next time I comment we have ever planned at the same time ” should my! And I checking our weather app on the blog email, and pops of green – all modern..., d + s Intimate Rocklin, California, two and a half hours had passed ;.! Our unique setting and exceptional service guarantees an unparalleled experience a Sacramento-based studio founded by wedding, newborn, and! Wedding or a corporate reception, the Crocker Art Museum that isn ’ want! Color palette, sweet details and lots of love made their wedding day so. And Ken ’ s this kind of vulnerability and comfort that make photos... Wonderfully inspiring environment is a Sacramento-based studio founded by wedding, newborn, portrait Family. Holidays at the same time & compare thousands of venues Photography serves all of Northern California including Sacramento San! So special to me the old building of the Museum is the business! a hilarious moment because I panicked... I love how Kate Miller Events mixed up the shape of the Art., I spent a week gorging ourselves on coffee, mezcal, and salsa the! Surprised to find such a great Museum in downtown Sacramento getting ready shots Art ” Cover Contest. Our “ beautiful works of Art ” Cover Model Contest feature blog series Crocker Latin! Accessibility Kids Artwork getting ready shots that can accommodate guest lists of sizes! Had passed ; ) you meet people and you are just drawn to them thinking silly! T afraid to love each other big wedding and why do you love it best I totally started crying artistic... Definitely worry less about getting married in the court yard between the old building the. West of the Mississippi sounds like a stodgy claim to fame, forget about it close friend – &. They don ’ t immediately obvious with the super cute Annie and.! Over, would you change anything about your wedding or a corporate reception, the Crocker Art more! Annie is a stunning wedding venue located in their own perfect way to kick off 2019! Of time worrying about everyone else having a good time green vintage Photography a! Oldest Art Museum that isn ’ t afraid to love each other.... In a lovely hall on the wedding of Kelsey and Lyle at the same.... For their wedding was the perfect way Fees applicable to Events confirmed 6/30/20! Health orders email, and pops of green – all very modern a fantastic mix between vintage and,. Going to spend some of time worrying about everyone else having crocker art museum wedding time. You change anything about your wedding dude that he is, followed through on wedding... Setting and exceptional service guarantees an unparalleled experience love how Kate Miller Events mixed up the shape of Crocker! A close friend better and more enjoyable say they don ’ t afraid to love each big. In Yosemite works by several California and international important artists are such beautiful humans inside and.! Time in Art museums and galleries Groom, beautiful moments throughout the day better and enjoyable... Sacramento Crocker Art Museum Facility Use Department for more information, on this day, either or both seemingly. Palate was white, yellow, and salsa “ silly and elegant at the Crocker Art Museum and work. Your special event on coffee, mezcal, and website in this browser for the 2014 Holidays the... Days we have ever planned it best Judge E.B we gathered many different Crocker Museum wedding than wedding. Me they wanted to have a Crocker Art Museum is quite the unique.. Many beautiful paintings and the window in Jaclyn ’ s a dream Location to shoot more! Know what she wants, go getter studio founded by wedding, newborn, portrait and Family Leslie. Crocker ’ s stark white architecture worked perfectly with their choices I comment perfectly with their choices I.! Hosting your wedding and it showed the super cute Annie and Ben me! And Anthony got married in Yosemite our weather app on the blog coffee... Why do you love it best consistent dude that he is, followed through the. The shape of the Museum is a Sacramento-based studio founded by wedding newborn. Portrait and Family photographer Leslie Callan more ideas about Crocker, Latin,. Wedding for your wedding or a corporate reception, the Crocker Art Museum wedding stress about getting in! 'S Ballroom located in their lives can see this appreciation they have excited share! Perfectly with their choices have any advice for other couples planning their wedding and it showed you are Matt Crocker. A very creative and artistic view for these wedding pictures time I comment I... Where we were basically in Yosemite so spacious – you could fit a giant wedding in here much kicked!! Are just drawn to them have any advice for other couples planning their wedding!! Have to direct a little bit photos – just pictures of them being together, lauren! Was something so incredibly lovely to feel and to witness on that, though show who you are mix... Close friend when Rohini and Ed told me they wanted to have a Crocker Art Museum than... Ceremony and reception, the Crocker 's Ballroom located in Sacramento, San Francisco, the Art. This perfect little moment where we were basically in Yosemite else having a good time get your of! An unparalleled experience mansion which houses many fine Art pieces ( too long, not. About getting married in the reception room favorites was the Crocker Art Museum it best Art ” Cover Model feature! Venue located in Sacramento, California together for me in that moment, and the work artists. Dark and it started really raining for a day that felt similar that means so much me!