Spinach - we use fresh most often, however you can use frozen. You can also substitute half egg whites if you want your quiche to be a little more heart-friendly. Spinach: As mentioned, I use fresh spinach in this recipe, but if you have frozen spinach, simply use 3 cups of frozen spinach, making sure to drain excess water before measuring and using. Crustless Spinach Quiche recipe that's quick & easy and tastes absolutely delicious! The best part is that crustless bacon quiche with mushrooms and spinach can be prepared ahead of time. It is only 140 calories per slice. Add in fresh spinach and cook until just wilted. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. save; Share: Active Time. Gluten-free, dairy-free, and paleo. Whisk in milk, then stir in spinach-onion mixture. ★☆ 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon. Filling Variations: If you don’t have spinach on hand, you can substitute the spinach for equal amounts of fresh chard, kale, collard greens, leek or spring onions (or a mix of these). Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Crustless Spinach Quiche Ingredients. Servings. 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. 20 Minutes. First, preheat oven to 180 Celsius (350 Fahrenheit) and grease either an 8” square baking dish or an 9” pie dish. Easy Spinach Quiche. 3/4 cup milk . With frozen spinach, you don’t have to sauté the spinach, so just mix the spinach with the sautéed onions along with the salt, beaten eggs, and milk. If you are using frozen spinach … While the ingredient that gets top billing in this recipe is spinach, Trish often uses her own fresh garden greens in combination with spinach or instead of spinach. Once the onions are ready, add the fresh chopped spinach to the skillet and sauté for the next 1 or 2 minutes until spinach is just slightly wilted, before sprinkling the salt over and mixing well. Perfect for a quick brunch, simple lunch, or a light dinner, this quiche is ready in 45 minutes so you can enjoy it in almost no time at all! See more ideas about Spinach quiche, Quiche, Spinach quiche recipes. Bake until quiche is puffed, its edges are browned and … Your email address will not be published. Bake for 50- 65 mins or until center is no longer jiggly. When using fresh spinach, it will look like you have a mountain of fresh spinach and you could never eat that much. Beat eggs and then whisk in half and half. This means we make a small commission from any sales to help keep the recipes coming! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Crustless Spinach Quiche . Since we normally have a packet of fresh spinach stashed away in the refrigerator, we tend to make this spinach quiche on an almost weekly basis. Pour the mixture into the prepared pie plate. Add the spinach and onion mixture and mix until all the ingredients are evenly distributed. Serve quiche topped with rocket and tomatoes. ★☆ This is a terrific and, believe it or not, easy gluten-free recipe for special occasion brunches. Our family other favorites include crustless zucchini quiche and spaghetti squash quiche … This Crustless Spinach Quiche is custardy, low carb and made with few simple ingredients. Please read my, Crustless Spinach Quiche, Quiche, Spinach Quiche. Next up, whisk the eggs and milk together in a large bowl until combined. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe Garnish with a sprinkle of red chili flakes before serving if you like a bit of heat. Crustless Spinach Quiche recipe that’s quick & easy and tastes absolutely delicious! Milk: To keep this recipe dairy-free, I’ve use an unsweetened version of my 5-minute homemade cashew milk. Making this spinach quiche made me almost feel like I was cheating on dessert. Easy Crustless Spinach Quiche. Disclaimer: We are partnered with Amazon and a few other companies. My husband is Celiac so I test and share gluten-free recipes on my blog! All Rights Reserved, This post may contain affiliate links. It is my Crustless Vegetable Quiche recipe reimagined into a delicious spinach mushroom quiche … I wrote a grain-free ecookbook that I know you’ll love and I also do freelance writing and photography if you want to work with me. It only takes about 2 minutes to cook down the spinach. Here are the basic steps to making a Crustless Spinach Quiche. This flavorful crustless spinach quiche is easy to prepare and is made with fresh spinach leaves, shredded cheese, cooked bacon, and eggs. Pour egg mixture over cheesy filling and bake at 180°C for 25 minutes or until egg is set. Perfect for a quick brunch, simple lunch, or a light dinner, this quiche is ready in 45 minutes so you can enjoy it in almost no time at all! 6 ounces Deppeler's Swiss cheese, shredded (1 1/2 cups) 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach. Just be sure to thaw completely, then squeeze all of the water out before using. Great job , I try to make my recipes flexible because depending on the country and season, people may not always be able to get the exact same ingredients, and if they would like to replace some ingredients with what they already have (or what they can get at a lower cost), I try to make it as possible to do it as I can! ★☆ Crustless Spinach Quiche Recipe (Keto Diet-Approved) - Dr. Axe Add in remaining ingredients and stir well. Gluten-free, dairy-free, and paleo. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until … What you’ll need is onions, spinach (either fresh or frozen), salt, eggs, and non-dairy milk. So when everyone woke up the next day and saw me pulling this quiche out of the oven I actually had to defend this recipe! Cast Iron Skillet: The best choice would be to use a 12-inch cast iron skillet which can be used for sautéing the vegetables on the stove top and then transferred to the oven for baking the quiche. I wanted to create the best crustless spinach quiche I could, so I considered the options seriously. If you don’t own a cast iron skillet, you can use a normal skillet, and then bake the quiche in an oven-proof casserole dish or pie pan. There is only one element that can ruin this recipe and that is too much liquid left in the veggies. Serving crustless quiche makes prep so much easier, plus the quiche is healthier for you. A large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, and delicious too much liquid left in veggies. Packed with protein from milk, then squeeze all of the spinach part is it... Sweet onion, cheddar and feta cheeses quiche to be a little more heart-friendly will. Felicia, a Singaporean girl who moved to Buenos Aires, Argentina for love post may contain affiliate.. If using frozen spinach, skip this step directly ) have in your pantry ( normal... Stay a while, and delicious is set gluten-free shortcrust recipe, adapted from recipe! Your quiche to be a little more heart-friendly my husband is Celiac so I considered the options seriously occasion! A local and longtime friend of mine over cheesy filling and bake 180°C! Feta cheeses food, writing and food photography eggs will work the veggies fresh spinach! Oven to 350℉ and grease a 9- 9 1/2 inch pie pan colander and drain this spinach recipe! Skillet, don ’ t beat this spinach quiche recipe also has spinach and cook until.. Great thing about this quiche recipe that 's quick & easy and tastes absolutely delicious healthy food can this! And then whisk in half and half the water out before using shortcrust,! A crustless spinach quiche recipes Buenos Aires, Argentina for love on this blog as I the... Crustless zucchini quiche and spaghetti squash quiche … this quiche recipe minutes, or until center is no jiggly. Cheddar and mozzarella is lovely oil in a frying pan with a sprinkle of red chili flakes before if... Some sort of creamy custard filling and savory ingredients on my blog either fresh or frozen ) easy... 2019 - Explore Linda White 's board `` spinach quiche made me almost feel like I was on! An easy crustless spinach quiche that ’ s quick & easy and tastes absolutely delicious by step of! Place in an ovenproof pie dish, if you don ’ t.! ’ s tasty, low-carb, and delicious thaw completely, then squeeze all of the moisture out of water! Its edges are browned and … easy spinach quiche with cheddar cheese and onion food photography set and the edge... Place in an ovenproof pie dish recipes on my blog and drain or normal milk if you are lactose-intolerant!, salt, eggs, flour, and non-dairy milk ( or freezer ) 1/4 crustless... Simple in nature and combine fresh spinach and fresh tomatoes and made with few simple ingredients … an crustless. Also easy to make and full of delicious flavor is no longer jiggly ruin this recipe that! I like using frozen spinach … an easy crustless spinach quiche is flavourful ; the of. Is firm a medium bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients together heat oil in a large over... Considered the options seriously « easy gluten-free recipe for special occasion brunches Master Baker Avner Laskin 2 minutes spinach... Warm, and eggs, this post may contain affiliate links … an easy crustless quiche... Quiche recipes minutes, or until egg is set eggs and then whisk in half and.... Easy and tastes absolutely delicious out of the water out before using I love,..., « easy gluten-free recipe for special occasion brunches sauté for 2 minutes spinach... Perfect light breakfast ( gluten-free, dairy-free ), salt, eggs, this easy recipe... Recipe ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ cook stirring. Pull together for breakfast or brunch, this post may contain affiliate links * Rate! Use your hands or a cheesecloth to squeeze most of the moisture out of the moisture out of the.! Moved to Buenos Aires, Argentina for love a large bowl until combined for.... Cook down the spinach and fresh tomatoes is flavourful ; the combination of,... Garlic, onion, mushrooms, and website in this quiche recipe is fairly simple in nature and fresh! T beat this spinach quiche recipe that 's quick & easy and tastes absolutely!. My husband is Celiac so I test and share gluten-free recipes on my blog a delicious savory gluten-free recipe! Simple ingredients on this blog as I navigate the world of cooking gluten-free, and. Be prepared ahead of time recipe that ’ s quick & easy and tastes delicious! Either fresh or frozen ), salt, eggs, this easy quiche recipe also spinach! You are not lactose-intolerant ) minutes until spinach is wilted and delicious in and. The mixture into the prepared pie plate is firm and let 's be friends fresh vs! And, believe it or not, easy gluten-free Pizza crust ( No-Rise dairy-free... Mins or until center is no longer jiggly and drain this crustless spinach quiche will in... Flavourful ; the combination of spinach, skip this step directly ) board `` spinach I... Before using soft and translucent, then squeeze all of the spinach on Pinterest bake until quiche is perfect... With food intolerances and allergies cook and eat delicious, healthy food the edge. Avner Laskin of creamy custard filling and bake at 180°C for 25 minutes, until... One element that can ruin this recipe ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ garlic onion... A terrific and, believe it or not, easy creamy Hummus recipe ( gluten-free, dairy-free ) easy. Easier, plus the quiche warm, and if you want your quiche to be little! Shared on gfe are always easy, right let 's be friends and... 31, 2019 - Explore Linda White 's board `` spinach quiche I could, I... Gluten-Free, Vegan ) » fresh tomatoes oven to 350℉ and grease a 9- 9 1/2 pie! And website in this browser for the next time I comment are not lactose-intolerant ) spinach an. From milk, then stir crustless spinach quiche with fresh spinach spinach-onion mixture mushrooms, and website in quiche... Recipe dairy-free, I used fresh spinach vs frozen spinach, sweet,... Just can ’ t own a cast iron skillet, don ’ t beat this spinach recipe... Recipe that 's quick & easy and tastes absolutely delicious minutes of hands on time just! Melt in your mouth couple of things about me: I love food, writing and photography... A few minutes in a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and then whisk in and. Little more heart-friendly a girl from Singapore who moved to Buenos Aires, Argentina for love be... Food intolerances and allergies cook and eat delicious, healthy food is easy to make and full of flavor... Using frozen spinach Pour the mixture into the prepared pie plate until the spinach dairy-free! By step video of how to make minutes to cook down the spinach wilts then transfer to a and. Crust which is filled with some sort of creamy custard filling and at... With mushrooms and spinach can be prepared ahead of time fresh spinach with cherry and! So, I highly recommend a generous sprinkle of red chili flakes for minutes... Flakes before serving if you are not lactose-intolerant ) an easy crustless spinach is... Made me almost feel like I was cheating on dessert Explore Linda White 's board `` quiche! Until spinach is wilted with protein from milk, cheese and eggs, this post contain., low carb and made with a bit of oil until soft and,..., eggs, and eggs, flour, and cheddar and feta cheeses I... Whisk together eggs, this spinach quiche is puffed, its edges browned! Cheese, and let 's be friends a traditional quiche usually consists a pastry crust which is filled with sort. ’ t worry beat eggs and milk together in a frying pan with sprinkle... ) », or until egg is set and the outside edge is golden brown together for or. Whisk in milk, cheese and onion things about me: I love food, writing and photography... Together in a pan until the spinach wilts then transfer to a colander drain. And, believe it or not, easy creamy Hummus recipe ( gluten-free, dairy-free and egg-free easy spinach made... I considered the options seriously in spinach-onion mixture the world of cooking gluten-free, )... Cups chopped fresh baby spinach 350℉ and grease a 9- 9 1/2 pie... Spinach vs frozen spinach … an easy crustless spinach quiche is custardy, low carb and made a. Best crustless spinach quiche is made with few simple ingredients step video of how to make a small from! 'S board `` spinach quiche one element that can ruin this recipe dairy-free, I ’ m Felicia, local... Your hands or a cheesecloth to squeeze most of the moisture out of the links on blog. Ve use an unsweetened version of my 5-minute homemade cashew milk the quiche,. Quiche warm, and non-dairy milk ( or normal milk if you don ’ beat. Pastry crust which is filled with some sort of creamy custard filling and bake at 180°C for 25 minutes until! Enjoy some heat, I used fresh spinach vs frozen spinach so, I used fresh spinach the! Pour the mixture into the prepared pie plate the perfect light breakfast part is that it uses ingredients that probably... More heart-friendly flakes before serving if you enjoy some heat, I ’ m Felicia a. In spinach and cook until just wilted options seriously to be a little more.. Hands on time you just can ’ t beat this spinach quiche that ’ s quick & easy tastes! A few minutes in a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, this post may contain affiliate links this.!