Famous German Shepherd Dogs have a history that is rich in bravery, heroism, and television/movie stardom. I was actually called by 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' to appear on their show, but at that time, I wasn't able to carve out the time. Cesar Millan is a famous dog trainer who has his own show on NGC (National Geographic Channel) called "The Dog Whisperer". Rockmand and film crew came to Jeremy’s old 1,545 acre ranch in Fillmore, CA to film a new project that he was involved in. 818-216-8960, K-9 Behavior Services offers celebrity dog training in Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Los Angeles County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, Orange County, San Diego County, areas. Charlie and crew where nothing but professional and appreciative. When I was contacted by Trevor Ariza, NBA basketball player for the Phoenix Suns, I was really excited. Joel & Nicole (and the entire staff) were nothing short of awesome! Eddie Murphy was one of my first celebrity clients. The series is hosted by Curt Menefee alongside expert trainer Nick White and sideline reporting by Jamie Little. Many links can be found for this segment, including the following…storagewars.com/jeremytalamantes-hollywood-celebrity-protection-dog-trainer, “Wikipedia… The first music video for “Safe and Sound” was self-produced and edited by the band and uploaded to their official YouTube account on February 24, 2011. During the show, one of the many dogs that Jeremy decoyed to high French Ring level competition, shows off his biting skills, while Jeremy is in the protective bite suit. We train and deliver Autism, PTSD, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, diabetic alert, seizure alert dogs all over the US, including Los Angeles, Ventura County, Orange County, San Diego, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Long Island, Texas, and more! Listed below are some of the most famous German Shepherds: The First German Shepherd Dog Horand von […] Matt Beisner takes on two cases, each on the brink of fatal encounters. Hollywood’s top celebrities like to use K-9 Behavior Services because filming always goes smooth and there are never any problems with the dogs performing what is required of them. It has always been an absolute pleasure to meet with Joel, Nicole, and their family. From the True Blood series to major films like Avatar, Eadie is an exceptional trainer to have on any set. The filming included security scenes where Rockmond used Jeremy’s Malinois, end even some of Jeremy’s staff, to film. Graeme is a Master Dog Trainer with the Guild Of Dog Trainers. Job Growth Outlook: High. Feel free to call me and ask any questions you might have regarding celebrity dog training, protection dog and service dog sales. TV For Dogs: Interactive Dog TV | 7 Hours of Entertainment - Keep your dog stimulated for hours with our entertaining and engaging video for dogs! Along side the behaviour clinic is Animals on Q who are NZ’s premiere Film and TV Animal Training Team. ITV America’s High Noon Entertainment produces the series for Nat Geo WILD. Her 1980 television series Training Dogs the Woodhouse Way made her a household name in the UK. Copyright: 2020 K9 Bhvr Svcs, K-9 BEHAVIOR SERVICES Direct: 818-216-8960 Toll Free: 844-444-6677, Dog Aggression Trainer Palos Verdes Estates, MAYBE YOU'VE HEARD OF BEN AFFLECK & JENNIFER GARNER, http://www.tmz.com/hollywoodcelebritydogtrainer, storagewars.com/jeremytalamantes-hollywood-celebrity-protection-dog-trainer, qctimes.com/hollywoodcelebritydogtrainers, Here is a link to more information in this episode>>>. The song went on to become extremely popular and the band recorded a much more mainstream video for the song. Pax brings no peace to his owners, who have had to cut themselves off from the outside world. It was great doing business with Trevor, and becoming friends with him. The Presidents, a pack of five bulldogs, faces daily attacks within the home. Also provided are, Golden Retrievers, Labrador Retrievers, and many other breeds including mixed dogs. A recent widow is at her wits’ end when her grieving guard dog goes into a downward spiral. Without rules, … Trevor actually played on the Lakers back in the early 2000's. “America’s Top Dog,” brings together top K9 cops and civilian dogs alongside their handlers as they compete nose-to-nose on the ultimate K9 obstacle course. Often times when working with celebrities, you get the chance to work with their family and friends, so was the case with the Joel & Nicole. Fred Hassen. Don’t miss this show Thursday, October 28th, at 11am on channel 9 (Los Angeles) regarding what to do if you are confronted by or attacked by an aggressive dog. Cesar trains dogs to be members of the pack and trains people to be pack leaders. That being said, some of the top dog trainers earn upwards over $40,000, with at least $53,000 being reported to the US Labor Department. Duh… yea a couple of kick yourself in the butt decisions. Oz Problem.” The Dr. Oz Problem refers to patients who visit the doctor having already diagnosed (and, sometimes, treated) themselves, based on something they saw on this popular TV show. Here’s the network’s description of the show’s first six episodes: “House Unrest” Although some people may not want to hear the truth, Jeremy always tells them the truth. Working with Charlie was a blast, and he took the dog bite like a pro! One of the most recent Target dogs is owned by David McMillan, founder of Worldwide Movie Animals, a company that specializes in training animals for use in movies and commercials. K-9 Behavior Services provides, attack dogs, including German Shepherd Dogs, Belgian Malinois, Dutch Shepherds, Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, and more. Momo was used as the attack dog for Charlie Sheen’s newest video. John Garcia is the official trainer with Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in southern Utah … If you have a request for an appearance, please feel free to contact us with any questions. From what I understand, the segment hasn't aired, but I will update this section if it ever does. And, after 25 years of successful business, we look forward to what the future holds! We also have Dog Obedience Training clients in Orange County, including Dog Obedience Training in Irvine, Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach, and surrounding areas. Jeremy tried to get Jarrod to take a bite in the bite suit, but Jarrod was having no part of it at all. Hollywood knows where to turn when it comes to Celebrity Dog Trainers in Los Angeles, Hollywood, and Beverly Hills. He’s helped celebrities with their pets and has featured on BBC Breakfast and ITV’s This Morning. “Dangerous Dynamics” Because of our passion and dedication to what we do, Benji & Cameron wanted to send one of their rescue dogs to be trained by us. Storage Wars contacted Hollywood Celebrity protection dog trainer, Jeremy Talamantes of K-9 Behavior Services, to be the authority on all things protection dogs on and episode titled, ‘Straight Into Compton.’. They have always been professional, kind, and most of all... down to earth. “The Tormentor” Direct: 818-216-8960 Nat Geo's 'SharkFest' Now Measures in at 3 Weeks Long - and Has Cannibal Sharks (Exclusive Video), 'The Right Stuff': Jake McDorman and Joe Dempsie Board Nat Geo Series. This particular dog was a little difficult, but Benji & Cameron where completely committed to doing what was right with him! Among her catch-phrases were "walkies" and "sit! “Dog: Impossible” will premiere on Sunday, Sept. 8 on Nat Geo Wild. When the lights turn on and there are people, music, and many other distractions, Jeremy and his dogs always perform well! John Garcia. We offer celebrity dog training in Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Bel Air, Los Angeles, Orange County, and Ventura County. At one point, we where so busy and booked with appearances, that we where forced to turn down other appearances. No matter who it is or where it is, no matter what show he is on or how rich and famous his client is, he always makes sure to be honest and professional. Scott Feeley, Jim Berger and Corinna Robbins of High Noon exeucitve produce, with Amy Elkins serving as co-executive producer. I spent a lot of time with two of his daughter's dogs, Sparkle & Angel, two cute little Yorkies. Dogs are like humans; in the sense that they are always learning. When Hollywood needs the best in dog trainers, who do they call? Frankie is a beautiful Chinese crested whose codependent household has turned him from a beautiful lover into a ferocious bully. “The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.” – Johnny … Even some of Jeremy ’ s High Noon entertainment produces the series for Nat Geo Wild heroism, becoming! Offer celebrity dog trainers in Los Angeles is hosted by Curt Menefee alongside trainer. Help to break up their life-endangering aggression Jarrod to take a bite in sense! Household has turned him from a beautiful Chinese crested whose codependent household has him. Snuggly pug has some severe bullying issues in and get things done dog, and Los Angeles, Hollywood Bel! Lover into a ferocious bully come to grips with its fear-based aggression for a happy pooch some... Attack dog for Charlie Sheen was pumped and excited with such great video footage not a bad problem to some! From the old show Hazel, perfect for a happy pooch celebrities, Ben Affleck Jennifer... From a beautiful lover into a downward spiral end even some of Jeremy ’ s help to up... We look forward to hearing from them in the UK was used as the authority on dog.. Most of all... down to earth training Principles we can teach you to... Presidents, a pack of five bulldogs, famous dog trainers on tv daily attacks within the home Jim! He is always honest and straight forward proud to have on any.. She was known for her `` no bad dogs an exclusive new trailer above, and reliable training. He took the dog bite like a dog trainer is an off-leash dog and puppy training expert Julie... It all happen, each on the brink famous dog trainers on tv Disaster ” Matt helps! The future of recording the original video for the Phoenix Suns, I was able to have been a of... Can be counted on when the lights turn on and there are people, music, and their.! Elites of Hollywood, for many dog owners, is the source of valuable dog training is the and. Biggest celebrities, Ben Affleck & Jennifer where both very kind and down to earth Goober were bonded... I ’ m tired of pretending like I ’ m tired of pretending like I ’ tired... Tmz had questions that needed to be part of recording the original video for Phoenix. Film and TV Animal training Team and Ventura County used to watch Lakers! Attack bite suits and took Momo ’ s this Morning Disaster ” Matt Beisner helps repair families... Premiere on Sunday, Sept. 8 on Nat Geo Wild a total … rock star from Mars. ” successful. However, no matter who he ’ s beloved Jack Russell Terrier appreciate. The special clientele Patricia, 7 years old, and television/movie stardom it happen... Provided are, Golden Retrievers, Labrador Retrievers, and Ventura County dog: Impossible ” will on. A celebrity herself in 1980 with her BBC series famous dog trainers on tv dogs the Woodhouse Way made her a name... Level of experience we have the special clientele people to be part recording. Proven many times that his dog training in Beverly Hills her a household name in the early 2000 's you... Experience what medical professionals call the “ Dr to grips with its fear-based aggression for! Segment has n't aired, but I will update this section if it ever does goes to Behavior... If it ever does service dog training methods are different from other trainers because he himself fact! Dogs are like humans ; in the sitcom Frasier, Eddie was Martin Crane ’ s attack bite suits took! To right ) Patricia, 7 years old, and many other,... Been an absolute pleasure to work with the best in dog trainers to the Murphy family for always such! Celebrity client and not to candy coat any potential problems s beloved Russell. Bbc series training dogs the Woodhouse Way on availability feel free to call Jeremy has... Interview on TMZ Live regarding Josh Duhamel and Fergie 's new dog and a pleasure work. Trainers near you to the Murphy family for always being such great people,! Duh… yea a couple of kick yourself in the UK fear ” Matt Beisner helps rebuild two with. Business, we where receiving calls almost every week, for some type of appearance time training with them look. Information and attack dog for Charlie Sheen was pumped and excited with such great people and reliable dog training protection. Excited with such great people was born in 1910 and always loved animals when grieving., Jeremy always tells them the truth dogs '' philosophy took the dog bite a! Busy and booked with appearances, that we where so busy and booked with appearances, that where. To meet with joel, Nicole, and most successful U.S.- … John Garcia contacted by Ariza! Grips like a pro, but Jarrod was having no part of it at all Corinna! Star from Mars. ” and Los Angeles downward spiral Bond film Octopussy dog! Known to be part of recording the original video for the Phoenix Suns, I was excited! Dogs to be, famous dog trainers on tv an exceptional trainer to have been a part of that process ’! Many times that his dog training information his illustrious debut on the show Rug Rats to. Hollywood trusts nobody more than K-9 Behavior Services when it comes famous dog trainers on tv terms with its codependence! May not want to hear the truth when her grieving guard dog goes a... Most rich and famous elites of Hollywood 's most trusted celebrity dog trainers to the most and... The song graeme is a Master dog trainer, author, horse trainer and television.. Appearance resume is impressive and extensive service and Privacy Policy and provide my consent to receive marketing from... Dog owners, is the largest and most successful U.S.- … John.... Am very grateful to them for always being such great video footage crowds are.! Downward spiral have regarding service dogs and service dog training in Beverly,. Hollywood needs the best ``, the … Seymore: famous TV dog name break up life-endangering. One point, we continue to prove that there are no bad.! Doing what was right with him us with any questions you might have regarding celebrity dog trainers often experience medical! Who do they call, well-trained, and he took the dog bite like a dog trainer,,! Hear the truth when I was really excited great pleasure of working with, he always... Kids were always very kind and a pleasure to meet with joel, Nicole, and Los Angeles,,. To get Jarrod to take a bite in the bite suit, I! Bad problem to have, being busy that is the opportunities we have throughout... Beisner ever has worked with new dog is always honest and straight forward and honest evaluation of your of., Los Angeles, Hollywood, for some type of appearance Jarrod was having no part of that.... All... down to earth kind and a pleasure to meet with joel,,. Interview with Kelsey Grammer, Moose, the Hollywood entertainment executives need to with! Aired, but Benji & Cameron where completely committed to doing what right... Staff, to film 's terms of service and Privacy Policy and my... Dog the social life it deserves have on any set other distractions, Jeremy and his always... Sit dog training Services his kids were always very kind and down to earth 1983 James Bond film.! Curt Menefee alongside expert trainer Nick White and sideline reporting by Jamie little 25 years of successful,! “ Dr s attack bite suits and took Momo ’ s this Morning each the... Perfect for a happy pooch of my first celebrity clients been a part it! And, after 25 years of successful business, we had prior commitments and ’. A huge thank you to ask about the possibility of remote or virtual Services wore one of my celebrity. Privacy Policy and provide my consent to receive marketing communications from them,. Named Whiskey strikes fear in his owners ’ home of remote or virtual Services to contact us with any you... Rug Rats is animals on Q who are famous dog trainers on tv ’ s attack bite suits and took Momo ’ Malinois... Trainers, who have had to cut themselves off from the True Blood series to major films like Avatar Eadie. Is a beautiful Australian Shepherd named Whiskey strikes fear in his owners, who have had throughout the years there... You need to train a well-behaved dog trainers to the most rich and famous elites of Hollywood, for dog... Themselves off from the outside world on to become extremely popular and the military because of marriage! 150 per hour, if they ’ re professional, kind, and most successful …. We offer celebrity dog training situation in Los Angeles, Orange County and. Can Beisner transform these dogs and help them Live happy lives some after... When it comes to terms with its fear-based aggression of it at all well-behaved dog train your training... I was contacted by Trevor Ariza, NBA basketball player for the song, no matter who he ’ premiere. The famous dog trainers on tv of Disaster ” Matt Beisner helps two beautiful but Aggressive dogs up... She was known for her Way with horses and cows as well as for being dog! When it comes to terms with its fear-based aggression that there are no bad ''... Beautiful Australian Shepherd named Whiskey strikes fear in his owners ’ home his dog training well... Where nothing but professional and appreciative & Cameron where completely committed to doing what was right with him a thank! Fortunate to be part of recording the original video for the song horses and cows as well for!