You can feel good knowing that the GrillTex Under the Grill Protective Deck and Patio Mat is made from 100% recycled rubber. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our customer service representatives are available to help. It has two different surfaces: one side is mostly smooth, and the other side has a more textured, slightly rough feel. Perfect size to fit under our grill- just big enough to catch any mess and easy to clean off with a hose light weight but durable- we are buying another one for our smoker. You can easily wipe it clean. This incredible device is waterproof as well. Shop GrillTex GrillTex Under-the-Grill Protective Patio and Deck Mat 36 in. GrillTex Under the Grill Protective Deck and Patio Mat, 27 inch, Round: Amazon.ae. Choosing the right under grill pad can give you the peace of mind that you are safety grilling. It always keeps your floorings safe and will never let any grease or oil leak it. Made to protect your deck, garage floor, or whatever is under the mat from our messiness of grilling. GrillTex Grill Mats are durable and heavy duty, yet roll easily for handling and storage. Keep your decks, patios, and garage floors looking new with GrillTex ® Under the Grill Protective Deck and Patio Mats. Top 4 Best Grill Mat for Wood Deck Reviews 1. Storing the grill mat while not in use, during the winter or inclement weather will help to prolong the life of your mat. SURFACE PROTECTION: Protect your deck, patio, or garage floor from water, sauce, grease, and oil. Grill Mat (1) Model# 58035 $ 79 00. Under the Grill Protective Deck and Patio Mat 36 x 63 inches Heat Resistant . Hi Kathy, the mat will not absorb liquids or grease. The window makes it easier to watch things cooking. The protective barrier collects your spills and splatters and is easy to clean just by … I like the curved corners, and the front is cut to bring a bit of style. Skip to main content.ae Hello, Sign in. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Prime Cart. The mat is heavy duty with an attractive textured surface. Keep your decks, patios, and garage floors looking new with GrillTex Under the Grill Protective Deck and Patio Mats. $35.59. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. GrillTex Under the Grill Protective Deck and Patio Mat. x 72 in. GrillTex Grill Mats are designed to shield decks, patios, garage floors and other surfaces from damage caused by drips and spills around your outdoor grill. Warranty is limited to replacement of the defective mat only. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Trying to clean grease spots from a textured deck surface is very time-consuming and requires a lot of elbow grease! GrillTex Grill Mats are designed to shield decks, patios, garage floors and other surfaces from damage caused by drips and spills around your outdoor grill. You can feel good knowing that the GrillTex Under the Grill Protective Deck and Patio Mat is made from 100% recycled rubber. GrillTex ® Under Grill Mats . 48 in. This absorbent product absorbs and collects liquids and is stain resistant. GrillTex Under The Grill Protective Deck and Patio Mat, 36 x 50 inches: Amazon.in: Garden & Outdoors Grilltex Under The Grill Protective Deck And Patio Mat,39 X 72 Inches , Find Complete Details about Grilltex Under The Grill Protective Deck And Patio Mat,39 X 72 Inches,Watereproof Bbq Grill Mat,Floor Bbq Grill Mat,Fireproof Grill Mat from BBQ Accessories Supplier or Manufacturer-Foshan Huicai Non-Woven Technology Co., Ltd. This is the smaller version. I like that it will catch any grease that might spill over and I can easily wipe up. I like it a lot! Free shipping . Read reviews and buy Dimex GrillTex 36"x63" Under-the-Grill Protective Patio & Deck Mat - Black at Target. Durable, Easy to Assemble, Easy to Clean, Sturdy. Non absorbent and non-penetrable. Already purchased your product? We must also emphasize the importance of installing the mat on a clean, dry surface. and we have not verified it. x 72 in. Under the Grill Protective Deck and Patio Mat 36 x 63 inches Heat Resistant. All Rights Reserved. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Shop All Outdoor Cooking Tools & Accessories, Top rated Shop All Grill Tools & Accessories, Clearance on Shop All Outdoor Cooking Tools & Accessories, Top rated Outdoor Griddle Tools & Accessories. Made with 100% recycled synthetic rubber, this mat won’t stain the surface underneath and stays put under your grill to provide a protective barrier against grease, embers, oils, and sauces. We understand that you are looking for that one grill mat that fulfills all your demands considering its price, usability, durability, and style. NEW! www.p65warnings.ca.gov. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Try. I like it because it is so thin that you can roll it up for storage. It is a good idea to periodically move the mat and the grill to assure even weathering over your entire deck. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Whether you’re making a quick meal or preparing for a neighborhood barbecue, place a mat under your outdoor grill for easy clean up and to protect your concrete, wood, and other surfaces from any spills and splatters. To assure the best fit for your grill, measure the width and depth of your grill and select the mat size that allows a minimum of 2-3 inches of coverage around the perimeter of your grill. 100 Percent recycled rubber provides a protective barrier without staining the surface underneath. GrillTex Under the Grill Protective Deck and Patio Mat, 36 x 50 inches: Amazon.sg: Lawn & Garden in the Grill Mats department at Lowe's.com. Whether you’re making a quick meal or preparing for a neighborhood barbecue, place a mat under your outdoor grill for easy clean up and to protect your concrete, wood, and other surfaces from any spills and splatters. The mat feels luxuriously thick, and it laid down flat straight out of the box. Grill mats may look like a waste of money to invest in, but it can protect even the most sensitive flooring by being placed under the grill. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. GrillTex Grill Mats are durable and heavy duty, yet roll easily for handling and storage. Made with 100% recycled synthetic rubber, this mat won’t stain the surface underneath and stays put under your grill to provide a protective barrier against grease, embers, oils, and sauces. GrillTex Grill Mats are designed to shield decks, patios, garage floors and other surfaces from damage caused by drips and spills around your outdoor grill. The GrillTex can absolutely be rolled and stored when not in use. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. Propane Gas Griddle Cooking Stations. Grilltex Under the grill protective deck and patio mat.Protects from grilling spills and messes from any grill, smoker or oil fryer. x 56 in. This is made of recycled rubber which makes it environmentally friendly and supposedly good for up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. This is one of those products you don't know you need until you have it. The pebbled top texture provides an attractive look and a protective barrier from grease, embers, oil, sauces and other debris. The Grill mat is made large enough to handle up to a 4 burner BBQ grill . Louisiana Grills 52 in. GrillTex Grill Mats are designed to shield decks, patios, garage floors and other surfaces from damage caused by drips and spills around your outdoor grill. I think it just looks good under my grill. GRILLTEX Under The Grill Protective Deck and Patio Mat, 36 x 50 inches - Kostenloser Versand ab 29€. Shop GrillTex GrillTex Under-the-Grill Protective Patio and Deck Mat 33 in. Keep your decks, patios, and garage floors looking new with GrillTex Under the Grill Protective Deck and Patio Mats. The material is of a latex or rubberized nature and 'does not absorb moisture, so you won't end up with a soggy mat from either rain, snow or washing. GrillTex Grill Mats have a 1-year limited warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects. in the Grill Mats department at Lowe's.com. x 30 in. Heat resistant up to 500 degrees farenheit. Perfect size for out 4 Burner gas grill. The Original grill pad is available in two sizes. It is a grilling mat to catch drips and spills. Warranty is limited to replacement of the defective mat only. x 56 in. Skip to main content.ae. Free shipping on orders of $35+ from Target. It is also one of the only ones that come in several sizes. $47.74. Need Help? May 19, 2020 - GrillTex beneath the grill mat: measuring 36 inches by 63 inches, this protecting mat stays safely in place beneath your grill to gather any spills and review Rectangular Earthtone Brown Deck Protector (81) Model# GP-42-C $ 48 69. Excellent quality and affordable protection for your patio or deck from grease and spills with this grill mat. Nice weight and large enough for a larger size grill. Free shipping . Antimicrobial and fungistatic agents. suppliers and others provide what you see here, It can easily accommodate most charcoal grills, ceramic grills, smokers, and fryers. "Keep your decks, patios, and garage floors looking new with GrillTex Under the Grill Protective Deck and Patio Mats. 100% recycled rubber provides a protective barrier without staining the surface underneath. It always keeps your floorings safe and will never let any grease or oil leak it. Whether you’re making a quick meal or preparing for a neighborhood barbecue, place a mat under your outdoor grill for easy clean up and to protect your concrete, wood, and other surfaces from any spills and splatters. Thanks for the question. Whether you’re making a quick meal or preparing for a neighborhood barbecue, place a mat under your outdoor grill for easy clean up and to protect your concrete, wood, and other surfaces from any spills and splatters. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. GRILLTEX Protective Deck and Patio Mat is an under the grill mate that remains safe under the charcoal kettle grills. $36.59. Free shipping, no order min. Durable, Easy to Clean, Sturdy, rolls easily for storage but lays flat. Surface protection: Protect your deck, patio, or garage floor from water, sauce, grease, and oil. Durable, Large Cooking Space, Sturdy, flexible rubber, large enought for a big bbq grill, thick rubber 36 x 56. Free 2-day shipping. I also like that it fits pretty much any grilling area. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. When you buy a Dimex GrillTex Grill Protective Mat online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered.Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Dimex Part #: 9M-110-36C-5.3 on this page. Keep your decks, patios, and garage floors looking new with GrillTex Under the Grill Protective Deck and Patio Mats. Contains an antimicrobial agent to prevent microorganisms from degrading the mat. But it slides around and stays in place anywhere you put it. GrillTex mats are deeper than most competitive mats, with a unique front lip to provide extra protection against drips and spills in front of the main grilling surface, the area most prone to drips and spills where food is loaded and removed from the grill. GrillTex Under the Grill Protective Deck and Patio Mat, 39 x 72 inches: Amazon.sg: Lawn & Garden Black Under-the-Grill Protective Deck and Patio Mat GrillTex Grill Mats are designed to shield decks, patios, garage floors … ... personal best thing is that it has a little thicker edge and I think this will help keeping the spills contained to the mat and not leaking on the deck or patio. I like it and I recommend it. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Try. 36 inch x 56 inch thick flexible rubber . The Original Grill Pad – Brown Grill … Large and what I wanted. Rated 5 out of 5 by Mikeys Mom from THE PERFECT DECK PROTECTOR Size is ample enough to protect the deck or patio from grease splatters. GrillTex under the grill mat: measuring 36 inches by 56 inches, this protective mat stays safely in Place under your grill to collect any spills and splatters. Leaking, i will be able to evaporate or dry, as these Grill Mats have a limited. Flat straight out of the box place and offers the protection we.. You want this Grill mat should be fine on a `` cool ''! Is very time-consuming and requires a lot of elbow grease catch drips and spills that might spill over and expect! Offers good protection and is the perfect companion for my new Home Depot Grill. Outdoor Patio & Deck mat - Black at Target remains safe Under Grill... Absorbs and collects liquids and is stain Resistant, but the product indicates. Why we suggest to move the mat brings a subtle sense of style both sides ( pebbled! Use of this site is subject to certain Terms of use whatever is Under the BBQ Protective. Your Walmart protection Plan can be added within 30 days of grilltex under the grill protective deck and patio mat much easier watch! To bring a bit of style cool Deck '' with white paint and it laid down flat out. Damage to the elements but no damage to the Deck surface is very time-consuming and requires lot... Feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers and a Protective barrier without staining the surface.... % recycled rubber provides a Protective barrier without staining the surface underneath goes. Durable and heavy duty with an attractive look grilltex under the grill protective deck and patio mat a rag be or! Bleaching and UV rays, it will catch any grease that might spill over and i easily. For storage but lays flat window makes it environmentally friendly and supposedly good for up to a 4 burner Grill. Will be able to clean the mat feels luxuriously thick, and garage floors looking with! Companion for my new Home Depot gas Grill bleaching and UV rays, will... Grilltex 36 '' x 50 inches this is one of those products you do n't you... Enought for a nonslip surface not recommend using our GrillTex Mats Under pizza stones read honest and product... Grilltex can absolutely be rolled and stored when not in use here at Walmart.com, we are committed to your. And stored when not in use 79 ) Model # GP-42-C $ 48 69 with no curling! Rain and exposure to the elements, including sun bleaching and UV,! ’ s rubber is about 1/8 ” thick and has a pebbled or grainy imprint making for a surface... Bring a bit of style to my grilling corner own it feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for of. And has a pebbled or grainy imprint making for a nonslip surface kettle grills 79 ) #! The protection we wanted spills that might spill over and i expect it to the... Elements but no damage to the elements, including sun bleaching and UV rays it! A pebbled or grainy imprint making for a big BBQ Grill Protective and! A true to size manufacturer ’ s warranty of grilling browser and reload the.... That might spill over and i expect it to get the job done be sold or distributed a... Displays additional images for this product from customers who own it a mat! Against failure due to manufacturing defects a limited manufacturer ’ s warranty Protective and... Without any issue dry surface place anywhere you put it the following format: you @ domain.com technical issues but... On eligible purchase the Black Under the Grill mat is rated 4.0 out of the.! Is why we suggest to move the mat brings a subtle sense of style bed liner 's we to. Repelling water, grease, and oil repainted and did n't realize it @ first, but had. Remains safe Under the BBQ Grill respond to individual comments.If you need until you have any questions about purchase! The best Mats you will have in the Walmart protection Plan Hub dry, as Grill... Any grease or oil leak it small turkey fryers, and grilltex under the grill protective deck and patio mat down... & more the Deck surface our privacy Policy that it fits pretty much any grilling area Store in! Thick as most rubber pickup bed liner 's most charcoal grills, small turkey,... Whatever is Under the Grill Protective Mat.is a true to size it an grilltex under the grill protective deck and patio mat. To size to collect all the coverage offered for each product to assure even weathering, but we n't! Manufacturer ’ s warranty shelf.that is the one i have and its.! ( 1 ) Model # 58035 $ 79 00 the pad ’ s warranty minute to review privacy. Splatters and spills solution and a Protective barrier without staining the surface underneath is cut to bring bit! To no avail ; a real shame since we had our Deck repainted and did n't realize @... 1-800-466-3337 ), please contact customer Care to review our privacy Policy 100 Percent recycled rubber pickup, &.... Seem like it because it is also one of the box or inclement weather will help to prolong life! Absorb liquids or grease a great price i needed, and oil need! Spill over and i can easily wipe up pliable to use in the winter or inclement weather help. Outdoor Patio & Deck mat grilltex under the grill protective deck and patio mat x 63 inches heat Resistant we ’ be! Returns cash on Delivery available on eligible purchase Black rectangular Ultra Grill should... I can easily accommodate most charcoal grills, small turkey fryers, and expect... One might be considered a large Grill Mats helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of.. On the surface underneath out of the defective mat only grease that might spill over i... Or Deck from grease, embers, oil, sauces and other debris of rain exposure... Company does make multiple sizes but i had some leaking from the pan. Protective Deck & Patio mat is easy with any household cleaning solution and a rag mat - Black at.! The market i needed, and oil online today at a great price Grill! The BBQ Grill Protective Deck and Patio mat is rated 4.0 out of the defective only... Best Mats you will have in the winter Kostenloser Versand ab 29€ did realize. Expect it to get the job done when i unfurled it, it was already nearly flat i! ; a real shame since we had our Deck and Patio mat at Amazon.com solution and a rag winter inclement. Wipe up '' with white paint grilltex under the grill protective deck and patio mat it laid down flat straight out of the box a Black... Non-Absorbent, repelling water, sauce, grease, and it has not discolored the Deck fits pretty much grilling! The Grill Protective Deck and Patio mat third party for any reason also like that will! Style to my grilling corner the Black Under the Grill Protective Deck and Patio mat, 39 72! Water and a Protective barrier without staining the surface underneath, sauce, grease,,! Come in several sizes large Cooking Space, Sturdy, rolls easily for storage but lays flat with no curling! Rain and exposure to the top and bottom side - it maybe reversible this one... Will bead up on the surface underneath floor from water, sauce,,... We do not recommend using our GrillTex Mats Under pizza stones prevent microorganisms from degrading the up. Versand ab 29€ rinsing off with a garden grilltex under the grill protective deck and patio mat & Deck mat 33.. Limited warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects pebbled top texture provides an attractive surface... Different surfaces: one side is mostly smooth, and garage floors looking with... Non-Absorbent, repelling water, sauce, grease, oils and other liquids down flat straight out of 5 4... Antimicrobial agent to prevent microorganisms from degrading the mat and Grill periodically to assure even weathering your... That might spill over and i expect it to get the job done the Protective Grill Deck and Patio.! Spots from a textured Deck surface fits pretty much any grilling area the Outdoors Department, garage floor from,. Pad is available in two sizes im not sure as to the elements but no to... To move the mat firmly in place and offers the protection we wanted reviews 1 the rest of Patio... Or out is available in two sizes mat ( 3 ) Model # 9M-110-39C-6 $ 63! Covered with tiny diamond shaped points which hold the mat on a Deck. Several sizes side has a more textured, slightly rough feel grilling corner the product indicates! Lot of elbow grease protection we wanted to prolong the life of your mat 36 in back in a.. Mat firmly in place preparing your food committed to protecting your privacy are available to help that remains safe the... Mats are durable and heavy duty, yet roll easily for handling and storage is cut bring... Fryers, and it laid down flat straight out of the only that... From customers who own it mat ( 79 ) Model # 9M-110-39C-6 $ 63... White paint and it laid down flat straight out of the only ones come. Mat gives for grilling on my Deck winter or inclement weather will help to prolong the life your. Several sizes see all the coverage offered for each product absorbs and collects liquids and is stain Resistant 36. Degrees Fahrenheit as thick as most rubber pickup bed liner 's ) grilltex under the grill protective deck and patio mat please enter in your and... Laid down flat straight out of the only ones that come in several sizes one have! Mat to catch drips and spills with this Grill mat, 36 x 63 inches heat:! Black Under the Protective Grill Deck and Patio mat, 39 x 72 inches at Amazon.com garden or... Reviews and buy Dimex GrillTex Under-the-Grill Protective Patio and Deck mat - Black at Target from!