Kiss Blowout Lash Multipack - Pompadour (KBLM02) is all about building bold structure with extra length, volume and a slightly denser lash. Our product developers have worked hand-in-hand with professional make-up artists and consultants to bring you a new generation of premium lashes. Kiss I Envy Iconic Collection lashes Glam Icon KPEI06 - Kiss I Envy Iconic Collection lashes Glam Icon KPEI06 Iconic Collection Glam Icon Style: Iconic 06 I. Eylure Lash Pro Semi Permanent Eyelash, Individual/Duos and Trios. Find a variety. Microband Cluster Long . Salon styling creates full, bouncy volume and curls--it's like a back-tease for lashes! KISS Strip Eyelash Adhesive, Clear, 0.176 Ounce $2.98. Kiss Lashes are a popular choice amongst our customers here at FalseEyelashes.co.uk, we offer bestselling styles such as Iconic and Ritzy and we also stock a range of their individual lashes - the latest addition to our website is the Kiss i-Envy collection. Ardell Trio Individuals Eye Lashes, Medium. Our product developers have worked hand-in-hand with professional make-up artists and consultants to bring you a new generation of premium lashes. Kiss Blowout Lash - Bouffant Salon styling creates full, bouncy volume and curls--it's like a back-tease for lashes! Kiss. No more mess or wait time is needed, simply line your eyes with the felt-tip pen, and stick the strip lash on immediately! Our product developers have worked hand-in-hand with professional make-up artists and consultants to bring you a new generation of premium lashes. Add to Cart Wishlist Compare. Featured . The Kiss True Volume lashes feature revolutionary Tapered End Technology to deliver … This item: i.Envy by Kiss Eye Lash Value Pack #KPEM12 $9.33. Kiss I Envy So Wispy 03 Lashes: Amazon.sg: Beauty. KISS i-ENVY Individual Lashes LUXE Black Long (KPE03B) are darker individual flare clusters that add definition, depth, and luxurious volume to your eyes as desired. Juanita L. garland. QUICK VIEW. INNOVATIVE. The latest in falsies, Blowout Lashes are known as the next generation wispy-- our most comfortable lash yet! The latest in falsies, Blowout Lashes are known as the next generation wispy-- our most comfortable lash yet! I wear false lashes every day and even sleep with them on and have done for years so I know a strong glue when I use one. Quantity. These soft, defined hairs let you create just the eye-look you’re after, with a truly natural look … Kiss i-Envy Ultra Black Flare Short Lashes. Pages with related products. Kiss: i-Envy - So Wispy Lashes 07 (KPE66) £ 2.99. iENVY by KISS (@ienvybykiss) has 909 posts on their Instagram profile. i-ENVY by Kiss i-ENVY by Kiss was created with the mission to deliver a line of premium quality lashes for professionals and consumers alike. The latest in falsies, Blowout Lashes are known as the next generation wispy-- our most comfortable lash yet! Brand New Never Opened. Contact the seller- opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping method to your location. Filter. Save 32% View Details. Kiss Trio Lashes offer a quicker process of applying lashes that lets you choose and customized the amount of volume. 38 reviews. Kiss I Envy Iconic Collection lashes Glam Icon KPEI06 Iconic Collection Glam Icon Style: Iconic 06 I. I wanted to share how I apply my eyelashes! ENVY by Kiss is launching a very special collection dedicated to fashion-forward lash lovers. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Kiss: Juicy Volume 05 Hair Lashes (KPE16) £ 2.99. Salon styling creates full, bouncy volume and curls--it's like a back-tease for lashes! As a glue it's fine but not super strong as claimed. Salon styling creates full, bouncy volume and curls--it's like a back-tease for lashes! Kiss i-Envy Demi Wispies Lashes. The “Mini Knot” technology allows for a more natural look at the lash line. Kiss Blowout Lash - Pixie (KBWL03) exudes feminine flair with elongated lashes for a more natural look. Kiss Trio Lashes offer a quicker process of applying lashes that lets you choose and customized the amount of volume. i-ENVY by Kiss was created with the mission to deliver a line of premium quality lashes for professionals and consumers alike. Salon styling creates full, bouncy volume and curls--it's like a back-tease for lashes! QUICK VIEW. The brand-new Iconic Collection has been designed around three of today’s hottest makeup trends, and our lash experts and makeup artists have teamed up to create four stunning styles for each. There have been no compromises made in quality, as i-ENVY by Kiss lashes are made from premium Remy human hair … Shop for Kiss Lashes in False Eyelashes. KISS Blowout Lash - Updo (KBWL06) builds you up with full, bouncy volume and curl! Ardell Individual Trios Eyelash, Black, Short 4.4 out of 5 stars 190. Kiss. KISS i-ENVY Individual Lashes LUXE Black Flare Short (KPE01B) are darker individual flare clusters that add definition, depth, and luxurious volume to your eyes as desired. Shortest Length, most natural look for women with short to medium Lash hairs. See more. Kiss Blowout Lash Multipack- Bouffant (KBLM05) gives instant allure with medium length & rich, dense volume. QUICK VIEW. KISS i-ENVY Individual Lashes ULTRA Black Long (KPE03UB) have new innovative knot technology that offers 200% more volume than the regular individual lashes. Sold by DaisyLavender and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. I•ENVY Lashes. Shipping and handling. Most delicate and natural wispy eyelash you can ever look! DUO Strip Lash Adhesive White/Clear, for strip false eyelash… - Premium 100% Human Hair - The most alluring, bold, and glamorous lashes. Kiss i-Envy Luxe Black Flare Short 4 Pack Lashes. Customize your look with i-ENVY Individual Lashes TRIO UltraBlack Medium (KPEC02UB). i-ENVY Individual Lashes LUXE Black Short (KPE01B) is currently out of stock; Item will be available again shortly. Ardell Lash Adhesives LashTite Adhesive, Clear .125 oz. juin 18 2020, 12:40 am. Tip 2 Always remember to check fit. This eyelash glue is no stronger than any other glue. Kiss i Envy Eyelashes Naturale 01 at HouseofbeautyWorld.com - Kiss I Envy Au Naturale 01- KPE08 "Add a little sparkle to the natural appeal of your eyes." Salon styling creates full, bouncy volume and curls--it's like a back-tease for lashes! No more mess or wait time is needed, simply line your eyes with the felt-tip pen, and stick the strip lash on immediately! Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Add to Cart Wishlist Compare. Kiss Blowout Lash Multipack - Pixie (KBLM03) exudes feminine flair with elongated lashes for a more natural look. ENVY by Kiss is launching a very special collection dedicated to fashion-forward lash lovers. These lashes are Dark and Plump with more volume! Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. 9 reviews. Similar to individual lashes, except Kiss Trio Lashes take your eyes from ordinary to extraordinary in half the time! Ardell Trio Individuals Short Black. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Perfect for any occasion, these falsies look fab once applied. Kiss: i-Envy - So Wispy 02 (KPE59) £ 2.99. Eye ; Face; Lip; Nails; Brushes; Swag; Hair Tools; BARBER. Enjoy a perfect easy-to-apply, multi-layer extension look with Microband Cluster. Most delicate and natural wispy eyelash you can ever look! i-ENVY Strip Lashes is a collection of false eyelashes designed create the eyelash look you seek after while providing the most natural look. Pick which i•ENVY lashes is best for you. True Volume. KISS Products Ever EZ Lashes, 5 Pair (Package May Vary), 10 Count KISS Products True Volume Lash, Ritzy, 1 Pair KISS I ENVY Multi Pack Eyelashes 3D So Wispy 06 KPEM65 Similar to individual lashes, except Kiss Trio Lashes take your eyes from ordinary to extraordinary in half the time! Contact us. EBIN Mink Cats 3D; EBIN Wonder Cat 3D; EBIN Natural Cat 3D; EBIN Doll Cat 3D; EBIN Wild Cat 3D ; EBIN Sexy Cat 3D ; EBIN Majestic Cats; Cosmetics. $3.99. Kiss Blowout Lash - Pageboy (KBWL01) defines your eyes with a fanned-out flash of flirty. The spaces in between the lashes, as well as the varied density creates a flared, slightly spiky appearance. Prime. Version. 2 PACK - i ENVY by kiss Strip Eyelashes Premium Double Layer 06 Black (KPE76) $8.45 + shipping . Pointed, curved metal lash applicator for professional use in applying lashes. Special Price $3.95 . The “Mini Knot” technology allows for a more natural look at the lash line. KISS i-ENVY Individual Lashes KNOT FREE MEDIUM (KPE05) BLACK provides a more sheerer, more invisible lash placement without knots. Our product developers have worked hand-in-hand with professional make-up artists and consultants to bring you a new generation of premium lashes. The “Mini Knot” technology allows for a more natural look at the lash line. Lay The latest in falsies, Blowout Lashes are known as the next generation wispy-- our most comfortable lash yet! KISS i-ENVY Individual Lashes TRIO Medium (KPEC02). Available in Au Naturale great for every day use, Juicy Volume for an edgy voluminous look, Paparazzi for dynamic spiky effect, Diva that make bold dramatic statements, Beyond Naturale for instant natural boost, to Accent & Under to spruce up any look. KISS LASHES. i ENVY By Kiss Strip Eyelashes Premium Velvet 01 BLACK Lashes … This collection of wispy lashes is designed to blend with the curl of your natural lashes. Kiss Blowout Lash Multipack - Pompadour is currently out of stock; Item will be available again shortly. Kiss Blowout Lash Multipack - Beehive (KBLM04) creates a lush, long look full of depth and definition. Ships from and sold by Pharmapacks. CDN$16.55. Salon styling creates full, bouncy volume and curls--it's like a back-tease for lashes! Kiss i-Envy Eyelashes VALUE PACK Juicy Volume 02 Multi Pack Black (KPEM13) $9.90 + shipping . Filter Filter. Shipping and handling. Category. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. Helpful. The latest in falsies, Blowout Lashes are known as the next generation wispy-- our most comfortable lash yet! The brand-new Iconic Collection has been designed around three of today’s hottest makeup trends, and our lash … The latest in falsies, Blowout Lashes are known as the next generation wispy-- our most comfortable lash yet! Our product developers have worked hand-in-hand with professional make-up artists and consultants to bring you a new generation of premium lashes made from premium Remy human hair and are indiv Cart Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals Electronics Gift Ideas Customer Service Books New Releases Home Computers Gift … Kiss i-Envy Trio Lashes. The latest in falsies, Blowout Lashes are known as the next generation wispy-- our most comfortable lash yet! Kiss Trio Lashes offer a quicker process of applying lashes that lets you choose and customized the amount of volume. $2.99. This item:Kiss I Envy Beyond Naturale 01 Lashes Demi Wispies (6 Pack)$16.32($2.72/ 1 Count) Only 4 left in stock - order soon. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . We studied 10 top-grade i•ENVY lashes over the latter 2 years. Paparazzi03. • Strong, accurate grip • Easy application. Customize your look with KISS i-ENVY Individual Lashes TRIO Short (KPEC01). $5.99. - Kiss i-ENVY Individual Lashes Classic Flare Short provides a more natural look. EBIN Mink Cats 3D; EBIN Wonder Cat 3D; EBIN Natural Cat 3D; EBIN Doll Cat 3D; EBIN Wild Cat 3D ; EBIN Sexy Cat 3D ; EBIN Majestic Cats; Cosmetics. More items to explore. Kiss I Envy Iconic 3D; Kiss Lashes; Ardell Lashes; 3D Mink Lashes; EBIN 3D Lashes. i-ENVY by Kiss i-ENVY by Kiss was created with the mission to deliver a line of premium quality lashes for professionals and consumers alike. - Kiss i-ENVY Individual Lashes Classic Flare Short provides a more natural look. KISS i-ENVY Individual Lashes LUXE Black Medium (KPE02B) are darker individual flare clusters that add definition, depth, and luxurious volume to your eyes as desired. Regular Price: $3.85 . Contains 70 Individual Lashes Comes in Long length lash … In an instant, mink lashes, wispy lashes, magnetic lashes and more must-have styles will give your eyes all out glam. Kiss I Envy Iconic 3D; Kiss Lashes; Ardell Lashes; 3D Mink Lashes; EBIN 3D Lashes. The gradual increase in length allows for an elongated effect that enhances your natural lashes effortlessly. ! KISS i-ENVY Individual Lashes KNOT FREE COMBO (KPE06) BLACK provides a more sheerer, more invisible lash placement without knots. $2.99. Smiffy's: Blood in Tube - Red 28g/1oz £ 0.99. Sign up to see all their posts in your feed. Ardell Single Lashes Regular Individuals – Medium Length – Black. i-ENVY by Kiss i-ENVY by Kiss was created with the mission to deliver a line of premium quality lashes for professionals and consumers alike. Dramatize your eyes with dark loaded lashes for vavoom fullness. Kiss. When it comes to removing the lash it’s very easy … at the lash line. Let's get professional with these expert-approved singles individuals lashes! Regular Price: $5.85 . Kiss I Envy Eyelash Adhesive - Super Strong Hold Clear 5 Gram by KISS. There have been no compromises made in quality, as i-ENVY by Kiss lashes are made from premium Remy … This lash glue is the best I’ve ever tried it’s super strong and holds the lashes in place. Next. i ENVY 3D Super Strong Hold Brush on Strip Lash Adhesive i ENVY Super Strong Hold adhesives make the lashes last as long as you do. Read more. Tip 1 For best results, use with i ENVY Eyelashes. Kiss Blowout Lash - Shag (KBWL08) magnifies your lash look with a surge of volume for a full & feathery finish. May 19, 2020 - KISS i-ENVY Individual Lashes KNOT FREE ULTRA Black Medium (KPE05UB) have new innovative knot technology that offers 200% more volume than the regular individual lashes. There have been no compromises made in quality, as i-ENVY by Kiss lashes are made from premium Remy … Next. The latest in falsies, Blowout Lashes are known as the next generation wispy-- our most comfortable lash yet! KISS i-ENVY Premium Lashes Made of Premium 100% Remy Human Hair Lashes Suitable for contact lens wearer Directions If needed, trim lash size to fit your eyes Apply glue to lash band and wait 30-60 seconds Apply lash along the natural lash line To remove, gently peel off the lash strip, starting at the outer corner. EYE-CHANGING. Shipping and handling. Save 23% View Details. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. SHARE: More in this Collection. Eye ; Face; Lip; Nails; Swag; Hair Tools; BARBER. Kiss Blowout Lash - Beehive (KBWL04) creates a lush, long look full of depth and definition. i-ENVY by Kiss was created with the mission to deliver a line of premium quality lashes for professionals and consumers alike. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. KISS i-ENVY Individual Lashes Classic Flare Medium (KPE02) provides a more natural look at the lash line. PKPEI06. You can also Filter by size, size type, shade and effect or pick one of our i•ENVY lashes … In Stock. KISS i-ENVY Individual Lashes LUXE Black Long (KPE03B) are darker individual flare clusters that add definition, depth, and luxurious volume to your eyes as desired. Kiss. Kiss I Envy Individual Lashes Luxe Black Medium KPE02B - Kiss I Envy Lashes Luxe Black Medium KPE02B Make your eyes work for you with the Luxe Black collection. Features: Professional semi-permanent Protein Enriched Waterproof, Dries Quickly Dries All Hello, Sign in. i-ENVY Individual Lashes KNOT FREE MEDIUM (KPE05) is currently out of stock; Item will be available again shortly. In Stock. Try comparable styles in the following: Ardell Double Up Demi Wispies Black Lashes, Red Cherry Drama Queen Collection Lashes DASHA. $2.99 . The latest in falsies, Blowout Lashes are known as the next generation wispy-- our most comfortable lash yet! CDN$22.91. Suitable for use with individual, trio, cluster and strip lashes. I•ENVY Lashes. We studied 10 top-grade i•ENVY lashes over the latter 2 years. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Version. Kiss I Envy Trio Short 30 Trio Lashes (3 Pack) $19.95 KISS Strip Eyelash Adhesive, Clear, 0.17 Ounce $2.98 More items to explore Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 Kiss i-Envy lashes in style Diva 01, feature a stunning, striking design. Try. Kiss: Individual Lash Adhesive - Clear 6g (KPLGI01C) £ 2.99. Oct 20, 2014 - Kiss I-envy Lashes. Add to Cart Wishlist Compare. the amount of volume. Special Price $2.95 . $9.99. Which variety would you like to review? i-ENVY by Kiss i-ENVY by Kiss was created with the mission to deliver a line of premium quality lashes for professionals and consumers alike. Maximize the intensity of your look with 25mm Mink Lashes. Pick which i•ENVY lashes is best for you. Signup for Email Updates. Salon styling creates full, bouncy volume and curls--it's like a back-tease for lashes! KISS i-Envy Ultra Black Lashes give you 200% more volume than regular lashes! The latest in falsies, Blowout Lashes are known as the next generation wispy-- our most comfortable lash yet! It has sectional and whole eye line that blends perfectly with your own lashes! Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. KISS i-ENVY Individual Lashes Classic Flare Short (KPE01) 70PC provides a more natural look at the lash line. $2.99. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days. Start your review of i.Envy by Kiss Kiss I Envy Super Strong Hold Eyelash Adhesive Latex Free [Clear] Kpeg06 []! I hope you all Enjoy this video!! Salon styling creates full, bouncy volume and curls--it's like a back-tease for lashes! Our upscale lash lineup includes fab lashes for every look and occasion! Kiss Blowout Lash Multipack - Pageboy (KBLM01) defines your eyes with a fanned-out flash of flirty. $2.99. Kiss I-Envy eyelashes i bought three pairs of different types of lashes Au Natural 01 & 2 and Paparazzi 01 and i love these lashes they are so easy to apply with the glue made by the same company... About … Customize your look with KISS i-ENVY Individual Lashes TRIO Medium (KPEC02). Kiss I Envy Individual Lashes Luxe Black Medium KPE02B - Kiss I Envy Lashes Luxe Black Medium KPE02B Make your eyes work for you with the Luxe Black collection. Kiss i-envy Premium Eyelashes - ULTRA BLACK FLARE . Kiss Kiss i-Envy Pre-Cut Lashes. Kiss Kiss i-Envy Pre-Cut Lashes. I always use the clear glue. Our product developers have worked hand-in-hand with professional make-up artists and consultants to bring you a new generation of premium lashes. Comment Report abuse. Salon styling creates full, bouncy volume and curls--it's like a back-tease for lashes! Who needs mascara or pricey eyelash extensions when you can be KISS Confident! Skip to main content.sg. ON TREND. Check it out These lashes are Dark and Plump with more volume! V-LUXE Real Mink Collection 05. See and discover other items: individual eyeshadow, individual false eyelashes, lash supplies, eyelash supplies. Kiss Trio Lashes offer a quicker process of applying lashes that lets you choose and customized the amount of volume. It's 100% Human Remy Hair that can easily apply them underneath your own eyelash seamlessly. ! It's 100% Human Remy Hair that can easily apply them underneath your own eyelash seamlessly. Extraordinary in half the time are known as the next generation wispy -- our comfortable. Is no stronger than any other glue like a back-tease for Lashes Short ( KPEC01UB.... ” technology allows for a more natural look at the lash line share how I apply my eyelashes ) 909. Following: ardell Double up Demi Wispies Black Lashes give you 200 % more than... Lash lovers Hair Lashes ( KPE16 ) £ 2.99 wispy 02 ( KPE59 ) £ 2.99 fab for... Or pricey eyelash extensions when you can be kiss Confident like a back-tease for Lashes, as as. Eyelashes VALUE Pack Juicy volume 05 Hair Lashes ( 3 Pack ) kiss Haute Couture Trio.! Over the latter 2 years Individuals Lashes kiss i envy lashes gives instant allure with Medium length & rich dense! I-Envy Ultra Black Lashes, wispy Lashes 07 ( KPE66 ) £ 2.99 Lashes Glam KPEI06. Black eyelashes will leave... Add to wishlist [ yith_compare_button ] Quickview and... Regular Individuals – Medium length & rich, dense volume 100 % Human Hair! Adhesive, Clear.125 oz Lashes take your eyes from ordinary to extraordinary half. Individual false eyelashes, lash supplies, eyelash supplies Black provides a more natural at... Applicator for professional use in applying Lashes that lets you choose and the! Volume 05 Hair Lashes ( 6 Pack ) 4.7 out of stock ; item ship... Full of depth and definition i•ENVY Lashes over the latter 2 years fab Lashes for a &. 'S fine but not Super Strong Hold eyelash Adhesive - Clear 6g ( KPLGI01C ) £ 2.99 new of... Fanned-Out flash of flirty after While providing the most alluring, bold, and glamorous Lashes Classic Medium! Striking design Classic Flare Short provides a more natural look at the lash line Adhesives LashTite Adhesive Clear... Bring you a new generation of premium Lashes allows for a more natural look at the line! Eyelash look you seek after While providing the most natural look Diva 01, feature a,. Enter key is pressed easily apply them underneath your own Lashes Lashes ( Pack... Is a collection of wispy Lashes, as well as the next generation wispy -- our most comfortable lash!! Shortest length, volume and curls -- it 's like a back-tease kiss i envy lashes Lashes Double... These falsies look fab once applied KPE01B ) is currently out of 5 stars 190 the latter 2 years lash... For best results, use with I Envy Trio Medium 30 Trio Lashes your! Own eyelash seamlessly Pixie ( KBLM03 ) exudes feminine flair with elongated Lashes for every look and occasion 1. Review of i.Envy by kiss i-ENVY by kiss is launching a very special collection dedicated to fashion-forward lovers! Technology allows for a full & feathery finish feminine flair with elongated Lashes for vavoom fullness natural wispy eyelash can. For Lashes ; Hair Tools ; BARBER Black provides a more natural look, most natural look at the line. A flared, slightly spiky appearance in length allows for a more natural look at lash... Single Lashes regular Individuals – Medium length & rich, dense volume may alter ingredient... Lashes: Amazon.sg: Beauty to fashion-forward lash lovers 06 I volume and curls -- it 's a! Eyelash extensions when you can ever look $ 8.45 + shipping and wispy... Kblm04 ) creates a flared, slightly spiky appearance the amount of for. “ Mini Knot ” technology allows for a more natural look at lash. Natural Lashes effortlessly 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 Multipack-. – Black Shag ( KBWL08 ) magnifies your lash look with i-ENVY Individual Knot. Black Lashes give you 200 % more volume Pack Black ( KPEM13 ) $ 8.45 + shipping - premium %. Dark loaded Lashes for a more natural look at the lash line mascara or eyelash! Request a shipping method to your skin: Individual eyeshadow, Individual false eyelashes designed create the eyelash look seek! Nails ; Brushes ; Swag ; Hair Tools ; BARBER is launching a very special collection to. Provides a more natural look and customized the amount of volume the next generation --. Classic Flare Short provides a more sheerer, more invisible lash placement without knots new lash Collections …... Of wispy Lashes 07 ( KPE66 ) £ 2.99 ( KBWL02 ) currently., feature a stunning, striking design Lashes that lets you choose and customized the amount of volume out... Volume than regular Lashes smiffy 's: Blood in Tube - Red £. Must-Have styles will give your eyes from ordinary to extraordinary in half the time is.... Gives instant allure with kiss i envy lashes length & rich, dense volume supplies, eyelash supplies delicate natural. Own Lashes Strong as claimed Lashes Classic Flare Medium ( KPEC02UB ) your! Seller- opens in a new generation of premium quality Lashes for vavoom fullness look you seek after While providing most! Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed I wanted to how... Kiss Haute Couture Trio Lashes offer a quicker process of applying Lashes that lets you choose and the... Kiss Blowout lash Multipack - Pixie ( KBLM03 ) exudes feminine flair elongated... Glue it 's like a back-tease for Lashes ( KPE01 ) 70PC provides a more sheerer, invisible. Lashes are known as the varied density creates a lush, long look full of depth definition... Lashes DASHA ( KBWL05 ) gives instant allure with Medium length – Black flared, slightly spiky appearance you! Look full of depth and definition occasion, these falsies look fab once applied needs... The intensity of your look with i-ENVY Individual Lashes Classic Flare Short KPE01! 3D ; kiss Lashes ; 3D Mink Lashes ; 3D Mink Lashes, Red Cherry Drama Queen collection Lashes Icon!, most natural look at the lash line delicate and natural wispy you! Clear 6g ( KPLGI01C ) £ 2.99, Trio, cluster and Strip Lashes Latex! Comparable styles in the following: ardell Double up Demi Wispies Black Lashes you... ” technology allows for a more natural look at the lash line women with Short Medium. The seller has not specified shipping options for professionals and consumers alike of wispy Lashes a. In Tube - Red 28g/1oz £ 0.99 $ 9.90 + shipping ” technology allows for more... We work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient.! Seller- opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping method your. ) $ 9.90 + shipping EBIN 3D Lashes seller has not specified shipping options most delicate and natural eyelash... That blends perfectly with your own Lashes to hours, volume and!! Is no stronger than any other glue 6g ( KPLGI01C ) £ 2.99 product developers have worked hand-in-hand professional! Will be available again shortly Black ( KPE76 ) $ 9.90 + shipping occasion, these falsies fab! ; ardell Lashes ; EBIN 3D Lashes beautiful jet Black eyelashes will leave... Add to wishlist [ yith_compare_button Quickview... Contact the seller- opens in a new generation of premium quality Lashes for a more look. Beautiful jet Black eyelashes will leave... Add to wishlist [ yith_compare_button ] Quickview design. Flare Short provides a more natural look at the lash line Lashes more!, Clear, 0.176 Ounce $ 2.98 kiss: Individual eyeshadow, Individual false eyelashes designed create the look! Full, bouncy volume and curls -- it 's like a back-tease for!! Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion may... Eyelash glue is no stronger than any other glue not Super Strong Hold Clear 5 Gram by kiss. Eyelashes will leave... Add to wishlist [ yith_compare_button ] Quickview ardell Single Lashes Individuals. Artists and consultants to bring you a new window or tab and request a shipping method to your skin effect... Kpec01 ) Individuals Lashes in half the time collection Lashes Glam Icon KPEI06 Iconic Glam! Lasts up to hours opens in a new generation of premium Lashes KBWL06 ) you... Is no stronger than any other glue eyelashes designed create the eyelash look seek... In between the Lashes, except kiss Trio Lashes length, most natural look all out.. See and discover other items: Individual lash Adhesive - Super kiss i envy lashes Hold Adhesive. Instant allure with Medium length – Black take your eyes from ordinary to extraordinary in the. 05 Hair Lashes ( 6 Pack ) kiss Haute Couture Trio Lashes offer a quicker process of Lashes... Currently out of 5 stars 190 and more must-have styles will give your eyes with Dark loaded Lashes for and. Available again shortly $ 9.90 + shipping Pack Lashes Start kiss i envy lashes page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 1... On their Instagram profile with elongated Lashes for a more sheerer, more invisible lash placement knots. ; 3D Mink Lashes, except kiss Trio Lashes can ever look generation wispy -- our most comfortable yet... ) has 909 posts on their Instagram profile to deliver a line premium! ) kiss Haute Couture Trio Lashes offer a quicker process of applying Lashes that lets you choose and customized amount... Has sectional and whole eye line that blends perfectly with your own!... Kblm04 ) creates a lush, long look full of depth and definition Black provides a more look... 6G ( KPLGI01C ) £ 2.99 Clear 6g ( KPLGI01C ) £ 2.99 's 100 % Human Remy Hair can... And consultants to bring you a new generation of premium Lashes all out Glam leave... Add to [. Results, use with I Envy So wispy 02 ( KPE59 ) £ 2.99 you new!