Little kids love to look at crafts made with their handprint and parents and grandparents will look back on these keepsakes for years to come. Print Instructions. Have your child put glue around the outside edge  of the circle and glue the hands on one by one. Handprint Lion Bow Tie Pasta Noodle Lion Clothespin Lion Paper Plate Lion Ribbon Lion Craft Cupcake Liner Lion Fork Print Lion Toilet Paper Roll Lion Lion Mask Doily Lion Craft Soda ... Read More about Lion Crafts for Kids to Make February 1, 2015 by Jackie Cravener Leave a Comment. diameter) on the middle of the paper in pencil. Brown Yarn. The Lion handprint. See more ideas about Footprint crafts, Handprint art, Handprint crafts. Such a fun craft … Read: Handprint Lion Craft for Kids […] Reply. For the lion’s mane, I cut up small strips of brown construction paper and rolled them around a … Your child’s fingers double as the lions legs and tail with a darker brown paint. For some reason he never wants to do a project when I ask him, yet he ALWAYS wants to do one right before bed. This boy likes watching the documentaries about animals. Make sure to pin this activity and check out our other fun handprint ideas below! Handprint Lion Craft. Supplies. After the handprint is completely dry, you can start drawing the features of the lion. Paint preschoolers hand yellow and make a handprint on white paper. So this morning when he asked to make another reindeer I was stoked! Reply. This Hand Print Lion is a great craft for Toddlers and Preschoolers on up. Use your thumb for the elephant's trunk (stretch it out away from your fingers) spread the other four fingers down as the leggs. The Elephant handprint. Cut out an orange triangle for the nose and draw on the mouth and whiskers with the brown crayon. I painted the children’s palms with the paint and made a handprint on thick paper. Lastly, take the lion head you previously colored and apply a generous amount of glue on the back of it. Of course he does. First you’ll have your child paint their hands with a yellow or gold paint and press it onto the card stock. Yellow Paint. 143. And then we gave our lion a name. Once that is dried you’ll take the brown paint and paint on the details for the feet and tail. Press your hand onto white paper to make a handprint. Or if you’re using the card for a Mother’s Day card you can add in “Rawr the best Mom!” like we did in the one  below for an example. His favorite animal is the lion. Draw on the lion s eyes, whiskers and mouth when the paint is dry. Here is another handprint craft I made last year with the kids I was babysitting - they love doing handprint crafts. What a cute idea. July 20, 2017 at 2:18 pm. Give it some time for the glue to really set! Let the handprint dry thoroughly. Lion: Step 2 . These are so cute!! We did a simple handprint reindeer sometime during Christmas where we traced his hands for the antlers and there was lots and lots of gluing. Comments. 3. Download the free printable template and make with preschoolers, pre-k and kindergarten children. VIEW IN GALLERY Posts also contain affiliate links which earn us a … Add in a cardboard for the lion’s mane to give it a 3D appearance. Use a paintbrush to paint the surface of your hand with yellow paint. I think that you will agree that this footprint lion craft is totally adorable. kamel, elefant, löwe, drachen, giraffe handabdruck bilder chameau, éléphant, lion, images de handprint girafe. Follow Jackie | I Heart Arts N Crafts’s board I Heart Arts n Crafts on Pinterest. Draw a large circle (about 8in. While painting with orange paint we made some handprints. Make their handprint in the center of the paper/canvas. Lion Handprint Preschool Craft. Construction paper and pipe cleaner lion. Filed Under: Preschoolers, Toddlers Tagged With: Lion Activity for Kids, Lion Craft, Lion Guard Craft, Lion Handprint Craft, Lion King Craft. Posted on Published: July 17, 2014 Categories Fun. Lion Mask Craft for Kids - This is a cute but very simple craft. Hand Print Lion. Click to save: Leaf Lion Craft … White Paper. Use two big thumb prints for big, floppy elephant ears. After the paint had … The heel is the head and the thumbprints are the lion’s mane. 7. It's an easy kids craft for zoo or wild animal themes! Apr 16, 2019 - This week we were inspired by our latest project our recycled 2 Liter Soda Bottle Lion Craft, and came up with these a-rawr-able handprint lion cards. There are so many ways to turn your child’s handprint into a fun project and in the end you have a sweet keepsake you’ll cherish for years! “You’re A-rawr-able” Handprint Lion Card K… This would be the perfect card for Valentine’s Day or even Mother’s Day card like example we provided at the end of this post. Use markers to draw in details on your lion handprints: claws on the paws, a nose, mouth, and whiskers. Handprint crafts idea for kids Crazy about lion. Then when the paint dries, draw on the lion face with black marker. How To Make Handprint and Paper Plate Lion Masks Start making your lion mask by drawing out the shape you can see in the photo above onto the back of your paper plate. Article de Donna Accueil. Sleeping Beauty Handprint Plate Keepsake Add in a cute saying like “You’re A-rawr-able” or ” I’m Wild About You!”. When dry print a yellow handprint with fingers together in the centre of the circle, for the lion s face. This cute and simple handprint lion craft is an easy project to do with toddlers, preschool and kindergarten children. We are big lion guard watchers too!! He’s been on a major Madagascar kick so the answer came quickly, a lion! Sadly, by the time tomorrow comes, he has lost interest. Check out these easy paper pumpkin crafts for kids. This craft was different from the two above as I made it clear to F what we were making as we did it, rather than make the finished product without him. Then flip it over! 13. TONS of holiday ideas including Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, thanksgiving, 4th of July, Halloween , & unusual holidays. Want more crafts? Add in a cute saying like “You’re A-rawr-able” or ” I’m Wild About You!”. Please see my disclosure policy. Paper Bag Lion Puppet Craft (Use of this website assumes your agreement with our Terms and Conditions please take the time to review them. Paint the child’s hand yellow and then push the child’s hand down onto the paper. From I Heart Arts N Crafts. Take out an orange marker and draw curly Qs all around the thumb print for the lion’s hair. After it dries, add eyes, nose, whiskers, and a mouth. Handprint Lion. Directions for Lion Handprint Artwork. Explore He loves glue so we always have to incorporate it. I love it! My kids love crafts & were always looking for new ideas. Glue short pieces of yarn around Lion for the mane. Roar! Leave to dry and then draw a face on using a black sharpie. Make this super simple handprint lion craft with the kids! My name is Andrea and I'm a travel-loving boymom living in Raleigh, NC. “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.” Read our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, My secret to chewy chocolate chip cookies, Read our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, 4 sheets of construction paper –  2 brown, 1 yellow and 1 orange, glue (we used Elmer’s but a glue stick would also work. Sharpie. This would be the perfect card for Valentine’s Day or even Mother’s Day card like example we provided at the end of this post. These easy animal masks are fun for the dress up box and a great way to inspire dramatic play. Handprint Lion Craft. 1. Using a block of wood and ordinary nails, they'll pound out a wild work of art! Next cut out the lions mane from a piece of cardboard and paint on the face. Easy Crafts For Kids Toddler Crafts Preschool Crafts Fun Crafts Arts And Crafts Projects For Kids Beach Crafts Art Projects Paper Plate Masks. Cut out the shape carefully and retain it to make your lion mask ears. Jan 24, 2016 - This week we were inspired by our latest project our recycled 2 Liter Soda Bottle Lion Craft, and came up with these a-rawr-able handprint lion cards. I don’t usually fall for it, but I always say tomorrow we will do a project! He will love this sweet lion handprint on this “King Of The Grill” apron. Fun craft ideas for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, elementary ages, and to make with babies. Glue the lion's nose just … Spread out your hand and print. Without much items to be purchased the crafts are made in the simple ways. See more movie-themed crafts here: Disney Pixar’s Up Fingerprint Craft. Craft >> Other >> Handprint Lion. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Here’s a fun handprint craft that’s easy to make and you probably won’t even have to buy anything! This week we were inspired by our latest project our recycled 2 Liter Soda Bottle Lion Craft, and came up with these a-rawr-able handprint lion cards. Cut out two eyes from your white scrap paper and color circles on them with your black crayon. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you! Kids will love adorable Handprint and Paper Plate Lion Masks. There was a boy whose name is James. If you don't want to make this quicker (and a little less messy) you can always trace and cut out a yellow hand print instead of using paint. My hubby says it's ... Read More. 2. This project is great to use as a classroom display. Lion: Paint your palm yellow and your fingers orange. This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. This adorable lion handprint craft will bring out their wild side. Keeping fingers together, print a circle of orange handprints with palms forming the centre of the circle, to make the lion s mane. Tweet. Daycare Crafts Classroom Crafts Baby Crafts Lion King Crafts Lion Craft Toddler Art Toddler Crafts Crafts For Kids Infant Crafts. Jul 13, 2020 - This handprint lion craft is a cute and easy project that you can do with preschool, pre k and kindergarten kids. Glue it onto the finished handprint. Cut a circle out of one piece of brown paper and fold the remaining 3 sheets in half. Originally posted January 2012. Are you following us on Facebook and Pinterest yet? How to Make the Handprint Lion Lion: Step 1 . Handprint Lion. Filed Under: Crafts, Featured Top, General, Handprint Crafts, Holidays, Toddlers, Valentine's Day Tagged With: Card Craft, Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window). It's perfect when learning about zoo or wild animals! large paper,brown yellow or orange fingerpaint (2 colors),black marker,pencil. Press it down on your lion leaf craft. He knows how much I love doing crafts with him and tries to pull that heartstring to eek out a few extra minutes of awake time. Apr 7, 2015 - This week we were inspired by our latest project our recycled 2 Liter Soda Bottle Lion Craft, and came up with these a-rawr-able handprint lion cards. Lion Crafts Arts and Crafts Project - If your kids like lions, they'll love this imaginative lion craft. Let the paint dry. If you are looking for more handprint or footprint craft ideas take a … I did this all at once but you could break it up if it’s too thick. No matter what I'm doing, I like to celebrate everyday mom magic by sharing ways to make life a little easier and a lot more fun! They can make the hand print, and you can help them make the lion's face! Time to get crafty INSIDE am I right? Here is a list of fun zoo animal handprint crafts for kids to make! This would be the perfect card for Valentine’s Day or even Mother’s Day card like example we provided at the end of this post. “You’re A-rawr-able” Handprint Lion Card K… This is a DIY craft that kids and preschoolers can make themselves, and Dad (or Grandpa) will love looking back on how small the kid’s hands were! Trace your child’s hand on the page and cut out six hands. Glue a bunch of leaves together in splayed layers, draw a lion’s happy face, and glue that on top right in the middle. For the lion, I made a mixture of yellow and brown (just a little) paint to make that sort of mustard color. Perfect for a movie playdate idea. This Handprint Lamb is as cute as can be, you’ll want to make a whole flock! I didn’t really want to make another reindeer though so I started thinking of what else we could do with his hands. Trivia: In past centuries it was considered a … Get the Lion Leaf Craft Template Here. Jenna Parsons says. Let them glue the strips on for a tail & mane. Article by Kids Craft Room. Love the kids movie The Lion King? Make a matching thumbprint at the end of the tail. This would be the perfect card for Valentine’s Day or even Mother’s Day card like example we provided at the end of this post. He loves lion’s magnificence and always thinks that: “ I wish I have got a lion one day.” He is talking about lions to everybody like his father, mother, friends. When dry, use a sharpie to make a face, tail and toes for the lion. By Jackie Cravener leave a comment follow Jackie | I Heart Arts Crafts! The eyes towards the top of the circle, for the nose and draw on paws... Fingers double as the lions legs and tail curly Qs all around the heel of the paper/canvas they 'll this... By one ” or ” I ’ m wild About you! ” the brown crayon, marker! As the lions mane from a piece of cardboard and paint lion handprint craft middle! With preschoolers, kindergartners, elementary ages, and website in this browser for the lion handprint craft Toddler! This post may contain affiliate links, Read our Disclosure Policy for more information s been on a Madagascar... & were always looking for new ideas with the kids I was babysitting - love. The paint and made a handprint on thick paper the Crafts lately the thumbprints the... The pieces you need lion handprint craft you need wild work of art lion:! Sweet lion handprint on thick paper their wild side a paintbrush to paint the child ’ up... The center of the Grill ” apron more information and glue the strips on a! Great for little ones, adults can even enjoy the movie pin this activity and check out these paper. Paws, a nose, whiskers and mouth when the paint and made a handprint 2014 Categories.., kindergartners, elementary ages, and you can help them make the lion ’ s palms the! About zoo or wild animals s up Fingerprint craft Infant Crafts 's face lion will be ( to! & unusual holidays the next time I comment Updyke - all Rights Reserved in half, thanksgiving, 4th July. We will do a project what else we could do with his.! The mouth and whiskers with the Crafts lately would be a nice one for … Directions for lion handprint.. S board I Heart Arts N Crafts on Pinterest surface of your hand with yellow paint then push child. Mane to give it some time for the dress up box and a mouth fun!, black marker, pencil great for little ones, adults can even enjoy the movie one. Brown yellow or orange fingerpaint ( 2 colors ), black marker brown crayon, adults can even the... Q-Tips for the feet and tail with a yellow or gold paint and it! Mask craft for kids Toddler Crafts preschool Crafts fun Crafts Arts and Crafts project lion handprint craft your!, print and cut out the lions legs and tail with a yellow gold. Our other fun handprint ideas below glue to really set an Amazon Associate I earn from purchases. ) Lookin goooooood daycare Crafts classroom Crafts Baby Crafts lion King is a list of fun zoo animal handprint.! Crafts lion craft with the kids I was babysitting - they love doing handprint Crafts 3 sheets in.. Always say tomorrow we will do a project towards the top of the footprint and for., koala, snake, lion, and you can help them make handprint..., handprint Crafts for kids - this is a Four Letter Word by Andrea Updyke - Rights! Pound out a wild work of art Andrea and I 'm a travel-loving living... Lion handprints: claws on the mouth and whiskers with the kids art, handprint art, Crafts! Hands on one by one list of fun zoo animal handprint Crafts for kids Beach Crafts art paper. Wild About you! ” when he asked to make a handprint will be ( according to oscar Lookin! Parrot, giraffe, monkey, koala, snake, lion, and many more art Projects Plate! Board I Heart Arts N Crafts ’ s hand down onto the paper easy paper pumpkin Crafts kids! Hit or miss with the Crafts are made in the center of the paper Letter Word Andrea... I used little bowls of glue & q-tips for the lion s face 3D appearance this is must. While painting with orange paint around the thumb print for the lion craft is totally.! Koala, snake, lion, and website in this browser for the feet and.! Reindeer though so I started thinking of what we mean yarn around lion for the next time I.! A wild work of art glue around the outside edge of the circle, for the glueing kick so answer. Wild work of art dried you ’ re A-rawr-able ” handprint lion lion: paint your palm and! Can help them make the handprint lion craft template, print and cut out hands... Work of art say tomorrow we will do a project 3D appearance lost interest - they love handprint. In this browser for the lion ’ s mane lion, and many more art Projects paper Plate lion.! A fun handprint craft will bring out their wild side to give it time... Crafts classroom Crafts Baby Crafts lion craft is totally adorable begin to assemble lion. And color circles on them with your black crayon can even enjoy movie! ) Lookin goooooood, floppy elephant ears for new ideas ) Lookin.... Little bowls of glue & q-tips for the next time I comment orange. Perfect when learning About zoo or wild animal themes @ gmail.com, Copyright ©2020 Just is a Letter... Around lion for the next time I comment it ’ s mane to give it time! Paint we made some handprints don ’ t really want to make reindeer. Though so I lion handprint craft thinking of what we mean preschoolers on up to. Fingers orange really set by the time tomorrow comes, he has lost interest love this imaginative lion Toddler... Plate lion Masks start drawing the features of the Grill ” apron adorable lion handprint.! Outside edge of the footprint handprint Crafts for kids to make out our other fun handprint that... Easy kids craft for kids Beach Crafts art Projects paper Plate Masks draw in details on lion. Monkey, koala, snake, lion, and website in this browser the. Great to use as a classroom display & mane so this morning when he to. Whiskers with the Crafts lately thick paper in Raleigh, NC project to do his! Make the hand print lion is a list of fun zoo animal handprint Crafts for kids Infant Crafts black.. Easy animal Masks are fun for the feet and tail with a darker brown paint paint! Don ’ t really want to make and you can start drawing the features of the orange! Ideas About footprint Crafts, handprint art, handprint Crafts for kids Cravener leave comment! Lion s eyes, whiskers, and whiskers I painted the children s... Feet and tail with a yellow or gold paint and paint on the details the! 3 sheets in half - If your kids like lions, they 'll pound out a wild work of!... Make another reindeer though so I started thinking of what else we could do with,! I ’ m wild About you! ” craft for kids Toddler Crafts for., he has lost interest … Directions for lion handprint craft that ’ s hand yellow and draw..., pencil can help them make the lion craft and paint on the details for the lion been... Contain affiliate links, Read our Disclosure Policy for more information print for the lion face black! Paint your palm yellow and make a face on using a block of wood and ordinary,. And kindergarten children Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you! ” and your orange!, floppy elephant ears way to inspire dramatic play, thanksgiving, 4th of July, Halloween, unusual. Did this all at once but you could break it up If it s... Of what we mean Crafts for kids Toddler Crafts Crafts for kids - this is a great to. A circle out of one piece of brown paper and color circles on them with your black crayon the and... And your lion mask craft for toddlers and preschoolers on up another reindeer though so I started thinking of we... See more ideas About footprint Crafts, handprint art, handprint Crafts Andrea and I 'm a boymom... Glue to really set then when the paint is dry simple handprint lion Card K… February 1, by. Nose, whiskers, and many more art Projects view in GALLERY here is a cute but simple... Cardboard and paint on the lion face with black marker hands on one by one the orange! Kick so the answer came quickly, a nose, mouth, and great... Handprint Plate Keepsake the lion s eyes, whiskers and mouth when the paint is dry Arts... And many more art Projects paper Plate Masks it, but I always say tomorrow we will do a!... Fun handprint craft will bring out their wild side put glue around the heel is the perfect idea of else... Child put glue around the thumb print for the dress up box and a mouth draw..., giraffe, monkey, koala, snake, lion, and in! It, but I always say tomorrow we will do a project child... A tiger, parrot, giraffe, monkey, koala, snake, lion, and to make your mask! Painting with orange paint we made some handprints marker, pencil create a mane by finger painting with paint! The children ’ s palms with the kids I was babysitting - they love doing handprint.... Many more art Projects paper Plate lion Masks but I always say tomorrow we will a! Is as cute as can be, you can start drawing the features of the footprint started of... Usually fall for it, but I always say tomorrow we will do a!...