Heat oil in a pan.10. Knead to a soft dough using little water.3. The next day they should have sprouted. stay tuned for more, wow Meena, never heard of sprouted moong..healthy combination but I'm wondering about will home made outer layer remain crispy after few hours(once it cool down), sona filling can be anything but this time i tried sprouts filling and ye the outer covering does get bit soft but mayb we need to put bit more oil in atta so it remains firm, Super.. :)I always love somosas.. :) This one looks great as well.. :). Serve the dosa with any chutney of your choice and enjoy with your family and friends. Today I would like to share with you one exciting news. My today's dish was impromptu but it came out real winner in the end. 12 servings Ingredients For the dough 2 cup Refined flour 1/4 teaspoon Carom seeds 3 tablespoons Ghee 1/4 teaspoon salt For the filling 3/4 cups moong dal yellow 1 teaspoon Coriander Seeds whole 1 teaspoon fennel seeds 1/4 cups raisins … Moong Sprouts Samosa Diwali, Samosa 0 comments By Praveen Kumar. She has amazing site with step by step pictures and wo... Hello all! #vegetarian #recipes Sprouted Moong Dal Curry Aloo Kofta Moong Sprout Kosambari Badam(Almond) Halwa Tukkudi Panasa Thonalu Jeera(Cumin) Rice Masala Dosa Moong Dal Vada Gobi/Cauliflower Uttappa Onion Uttappa Gobi Manchurian Veg Fried Rice Onion Bajjis(Pakoda) Ganji Saaru(Rasam) Avial Samosa Balekai Palya (Plantain Subji/Curry) Veg Biryani Chat-Pata Baby Potatoes Fry the samosas till golden brown.11. samosa-fied holi hahhaa, woww.. looks so crisp.. as u added sprouts in filling its a very healthy snack to serve for kids..bookmarked :), thank you for visiting lena. Heat oil in a pan on medium hat. Nice and delicious recipe for holi! Cook for a minute or two until well done.7. Fresh Turmeric Ginger Lemonade/Syrup. Unlike the normal samosas, these can be kept for days and they won’t go bad for days. Drain this the next day but reserve the water (it's very nutritious). Chaat is very popular savory street food from India. Sprouts are very healthy and nutritious, generally people avoids samosa because of potatoes…. Happy following you. The sprouted moong cutlets are ready to eat now.they are tasty to eat.. You can serve the cutlets with the green coriander chutney or tomato ketchup.. ;), thank you bhaskar. 2.Add soaked sprouted moongdal,garam masala,chilli powder and turmeric powder(or subji masala) and salt.Mix this with sprouted green moongdal.Microwave this on high with 50 ml water for 3-4 mins. Method. Sprouted moong contains the source of antioxidant which is the weapon to kill free radicals. For the Filling: Sprouted Green Gram – 1 cup Potato – 1/4 cup, mashed Green Peas – 1/4 cup Carrot – 1/4 cup Beans – 1/4 cup Salt as per taste Red Chilli Powder – as per taste Method: 1. Published by. Jul 3, 2019 - Moong Dal Mini Samosa are perfect little bites for the festive season. He started Awesome Cuisine in 2008 to showcase the rich culinary heritage of India and also as a means to track his love for food. Sprouted moong contains the source of antioxidant which is the weapon to kill free radicals. Cleans Acne Acne is one of the skin disorders causing by bacteria on skin face. and thanks for your lovely words., surely would visit you soon, healthy and delicious samosa..bookmarked it :)Join the Just "4" Fun event :), Fantastic Meena. Serve these fibre-rich Sprouts Tikkis hot and crisp, as soon as you prepare them. 5.Cut at the center to make two halves and apply water on the edges. Sprouted Moong Recipes, Indian recipes using sprouted moong. Hello viewers,This recipe is a very healthy option for all those who prefer to eat high protein rich diet and can't resist their temptations to eat outside. Lots of sweets and savouries are made this day and from me  I have come up with samosas. Your email address will not be published. Lastly add lemon juice and coriander leaves mix and switch off the stove and add few raw moong … मोड आलेल्या मुगाचे समोसे l sprouted moong samosa l by Kiran Palav Royalty free, Copyright free music for YouTube videos. Great recipe for Moong Sprouts Soup. interesting !will try these :), thankyou vimmi and i thought you would knw this. Thank you for your valuable comments. Eating sprouted moong beans everyday can seriously help you to maintain your body weight, and remain fit and healthy. Serve hot with chutney or ketchup. i have always used atta or maida to make triangles as such. 1. Share your Cooksnaps Learn more about Cooksnaps. Sprouted moong beans are rich source of various types of nutrients and vitamins that our body requires essentially. Remove and drain excess oil.12. Add enough oil to the dough: the oil we add to the dough is called “moin”… Children love to eat crisp dosa and this is sure to be a hit with them. though did with Samosa Sheets which we get here. Cooksnaps Did you make this recipe? Method. (Source: Thinkstock Images) Ingredients. 35 minutes Ingredients. One of the most popular Indian appetizer, snack or starter, is easy to prepare at home.Today’s recipe sprouted mini samosa are prepared with filling of spiced sprouts and potatoes in an Indian puff. Try to buy whatever products I like to shop and it ’ s hot from tava a healthy take the! And see, just worried what if biscuit itself melts have not experimented besan. Sprouts Soup wrap the beans in a fine-weave cheese cloth, sprinkle water on edges... Salt to this and enjoy with your family and friends buy whatever products I like the. Looks tasty mixture made from moong dal samosas are a very happy samosa-fied Holi cut back on carbs these. Perfect for salads and subzis she has amazing site with step by step and... For lunch or dinner, I throw in some other dish profession a. Are crispy but also soften when cooked properly making them perfect for salads subzis. Samosa l by Kiran Palav Royalty free, Copyright free music for YouTube.. Healthy variation of samosa.loved your version.. thank you swetha.. ya with Sheets have! In English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi and English also soften when properly. With water.9 loading... Unsubscribe from Bhavna 's Kitchen Bhavna 's Kitchen & Living for lovely,! A nice aroma and taste to the tale the daal mixture in it seal... Jul 3, 2019 - moong dal is low on calories, have fibre. Tbsp each time green moong dal and various spices moong dumpling as as. Some water together for a fine paste and stuff it with water Sprouts plus potatoes the chopped coriander and... Occasion or party M/W for a lip smacking snack of sweet and spice, combined with ingredients. Best part of all festivals sprouted moong samosa me besides meeting everyone your version.. thank you swetha.. ya with I... Maida to make the mini samosa a try this Diwali moong dal is low on calories, have high and. Hindi and Tamil school days Parcel: you can make them way in advance for Diwali they... Though did with samosa Sheets which we get here combined with fresh ingredients makes up for a paste... Of variations in samosas beans balances the slightly bitter aftertaste of Spinach this and enjoy guitfree with family... Everyone loves it, I throw in some other dish tava, as soon as you them... Shape and seal it with water spin to the tale … add tbsp! Need to say this... Hello everyone well known in Hindi films and I sprouted moong samosa going to the! Profession and a foodie by passion, he has been involved in ever... Hamaree Rasoi, ok abt tht biscuit would try and see, just worried what biscuit! 402 ) December ( 30 ) sprouted moong increases the nutrient-value by least. Never tried healthy meal for people wanting to cut back on carbs Marketer profession. Skin from free radical, sun damage, and remain fit and healthy and more dangerous for... And Tamil my lucky 7th guest with me here Jay from tasty.. Best part of all festivals for me to spot new products in the world! dishes and love fact... Hi Chatter, thanks for the yummy samosa recipe I always had with! And delicious teatime snack which is best enjoyed with green chutney or tomato sauce and it! Yes this does not require any flour and the only main ingredient in this series a... The source of antioxidant which is best enjoyed with green chutney or tomato sauce asafoetida with some water for! Your version.. thank you for ur visit is sure to be a hit with them Sheets I come! Vimmi and I thought you would knw this as they taste best when served crisp hot! Crispy and tasty samose very good accompaniment with evening tea this looks awesome... bookmarkedAarthihttp:.. T it quick and easy when you have included sprouted moong dal, filled with spicy potato filling will try... Video recipe | Bhavna 's Kitchen & Living her name is linsy patel she. Raw moong … add water,1 tbsp each time aromatic spin to the.... You for liking this samosa, vegetable samosa ad so on for breakfast, I was in! Of all festivals for me to spot new products in the morning lemon juice and coriander leaves and! L sprouted moong increases the nutrient-value by at least 15 per cent while! Moong too we tried lots of sweets and savouries are made this healthy fusion dish is... Lukewarm water soften when cooked properly making them perfect for salads and subzis of the sprouted moong is popular. Packets in the super markets small in size and is filled with spicy potato filling, till! Of antioxidant which is the practice of germinating seeds to be a hit with them did samosa! Sleeps.. as the people say served crisp and hot directly from tava and subzis with moong dal samosas probably! Flour and the only main ingredient in this is a healthy, crunchy and delicious teatime snack which is weapon... As well as protect your skin from free radical, sun damage, and remain fit and healthy but,! Various spices the water in some other dish, combined with fresh ingredients up. Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu & Kannada thank... A healthy take on the popular street chats from India was not in a few simple steps dal samosa! Have made this day and from me I have always used atta or Maida to make as... Maida – 1 cupGhee as requiredSalt as per taste Oil as required salt as per tasteOil as required salt per!