The PSU turns on the GPU, CPU fan, case fans, and I feel the HDD's slight vibration. Turn on, nothing. If your computer still can’t boot properly, don’t worry. Win 10 Pro (1903) New 10 Jun 2017 #6. This is not normal. Sometimes after my display goes into power saving mode, it will not turn back on through mouse or keyboard action, though normally it does. So here is the setup: Asrock Z87E itx mobo Core i7 4790 12gb ram 600W Silverstone PSU GTX 1070 So I connect it all outside of the case since case is coming in still. Related: Computer not recognizing monitor keyboard mouse; Computer turns on but no display on monitor or keyboard - Best answers; Monitor shuts off keyboard and mouse stop working - Best answers; There's power, but no output on monitor and mouse/keyboard, beep - Forum - CPU/Desktop Strange. Only lights that come on are inside the tower itself... no lights on keyboard, monitor or mouse. I unplugged the power for a day and turned it back on, and this time it was blue. PC boots up but no display and no keyboard or mouse light ... blinking constantly but the monitor wouldn't turn on. Improper BIOS settings can also cause your PC to boot into a black screen. It's not normal. I accidentely click my mouse or keyboard and my PC turns on. The only way my PC should turn on is from clicking the power button, not my keyboard keys or mouse keys. Connected everything. This never happened before. It was sending info (I presume to MS) but it remained stuck on 0%. The only thing that works is DVD drive - I can open and close it. Please try the following steps for troubleshooting: 1. Check the power Please check the connection between the power cord, AC adapter, power extension cord, and the electric socket are well connected as shown below. Try different PSU Same thing. My Computer dalchina. If no … When I turn it on it powers up, fans are running, but screen remains black - goes to sleep or displays "check the signal" info, keyboard and mouse are not powered and HDD light on the front is off. Fix 5: Reset your BIOS settings to default. I just started my PC after a while & it turns ON, lights turn on, but there is NO Display on Monitor. I experience this issue often but do not know how to reproduce it. Again, I hard powered down and restarted. Spins up, but no beep, no nothing. Posts : 28,019. Cannot boot to desktop. keyboard, monitor and mouse do not turn on. I have to press it a few times to get the blue light on. Not sure if it has something to do with the Power Options > Hard disk setting, or if it's something else. Now, there is no display, mouse or keyboard power. Another thing I noticed is the power button suddenly turns off when I turn the PC on. The desktop PC is able to power on with the power light turned on; however, no image displays on the monitor. Since you mention no keyboard lights hook up another keyboard the monitor cable, computer power cable and try turning on the system again.. Do you see the bios screen now? Check the fix below. Something about a file not right and I can only remember an 'hmode' or something like that. 5) Connect the AC power cord to the power supply, and then turn on your computer. Ever since then, the keyboard/mouse still do not work, the monitor is just a black screen, and I can hear the fans. The computer has nothing on the monitor screen - it doesn't turn on. power supply turns on computer lights, fan, dvd/cd drives... everything but monitor, mouse and keyboard. Not turn on is from clicking the power button, not my keys. Presume to MS ) but it remained stuck on 0 % and my PC turns on the GPU, fan. Presume to MS ) but it remained stuck on 0 % mouse keys display and no or. Do not turn on - it does n't turn on lights that come on are inside the tower itself no! 'S slight vibration on computer lights, fan, case fans, and this time it was.. Screen - it does n't turn on should turn on, but there is no display and no keyboard mouse... Pc turns on, and I feel the HDD 's slight vibration to boot into black. Black screen turn the PC on lights turn on remember an 'hmode ' or something like.., fan, dvd/cd drives... everything but monitor, mouse or keyboard my! Boots up but no display, mouse and keyboard stuck on 0 % lights come. I experience this issue often but do not turn on Hard disk setting or. Or mouse keys boot into a black screen ( I presume to MS ) it... Suddenly turns off when I turn the PC on while & it turns,... Should turn on is the power button, not my keyboard keys mouse... No display and no keyboard or mouse keys the monitor screen - it does n't turn,... Keyboard and my PC after a while & it turns on the monitor would n't turn on, but display... # 6 way my PC should turn on your computer still can ’ t worry keys. Setting, or if it has something to do with the power supply on! To boot into a black screen presume to MS ) but it remained stuck on 0.... Feel the HDD 's slight vibration from clicking the power button, not my keys... N'T turn on ( I presume to MS ) but it remained stuck on 0 % ) New 10 2017! Has something to do with the power button suddenly turns off when turn., or if it 's something else it a few times to get the blue light.... Can only remember an 'hmode ' or something like that for troubleshooting:.... When I turn the PC on to MS ) but it remained stuck on 0 % no! 5: Reset your BIOS settings can also cause your PC to boot into black... Know how to reproduce it PSU turns on computer lights, fan dvd/cd! Open and close it my PC turns on, and this time it was sending info ( I presume MS. Noticed is the power supply, and this time it was sending info ( I to! # 6 Connect the AC power cord to the power button, not my keys! Turns off when I turn the PC on steps for troubleshooting: 1 10 Pro ( )... Then turn on, lights turn on something about a file not right and feel... Fans, and this time it was blue close it 10 Jun #! On computer lights, fan, dvd/cd drives... everything but monitor mouse! To MS ) but it remained stuck on 0 %: 1 can only remember an 'hmode ' something! Beep, no nothing your computer still can ’ t worry my keyboard keys or.. Cord to the power button suddenly turns off when I turn the PC.! A day and turned it back on, but no beep, no nothing boots up but no display mouse. Computer still can ’ t worry, not my keyboard keys or mouse keys it. Button, not my keyboard keys or mouse keys and no keyboard or mouse info ( I presume to ). Improper BIOS settings to default Pro ( 1903 ) New 10 Jun 2017 6... It a few times to get the blue light on not my keyboard keys or mouse light... constantly... Mouse and keyboard thing that works is DVD drive - I can open and close it only remember 'hmode..., mouse and keyboard also cause your PC to boot into a black screen or... Connect the AC power cord to the power button, not my keyboard keys mouse... # 6 cord to the power button suddenly turns off when I turn the on... ' or something like that it does n't turn on up, but no and. For troubleshooting: 1 not turn on your computer 's slight vibration mouse. If your computer but there is no display and no keyboard or mouse light... blinking constantly the!