Join us and discover thousands of recipes from international cuisines. CARAMEL. Image and recipe courtesy of the Giles family for Family Food Fight, find all the episodes here at 9Now. Use two silicone spatulas to toss the caramel popcorn … Twitter Pinterest Facebook Powered by Brandeploy Do you have a website or cooking blog? 1 tablespoon oil. As I’ve mentioned before we love family movie night! Continue stirring while you bring the mixture to a boil. This caramel popcorn balls recipe, for example, is so popular because it is sweet, sticky, convenient, and delicious. 1 stick plus 2 tablespoons unsalted butter. Salty & Sweet! They should last up to 5 days (but they’re really best eaten the day they’re made). Top the popcorn … Begin by popping the popcorn. Add the popping corn kernels, cover with a lid, and cook for 5 minutes, agitating the saucepan, until popping sound has finished. This popcorn is baked with a tossed in a salted caramel and baked to a crunchy perfection. Browse our handcrafted recipes of gourmet popcorn made in Chicago. 1/3 cup light corn syrup. Remove from … 1 1/4 cups brown sugar. Feb 7, 2016 - A rich popcorn ball recipe with salted caramel. With a warm bowl and warm popcorn, it will cool gradually, giving you plenty of time to make the balls.) Spread the popcorn onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. How to make popcorn balls: Step 1: Start by combining the brown sugar, maple syrup, and a teaspoon of coconut oil in a small saucepan. Okay, so this is how you do it: So, this is what you need: 1 cup coconut butter* 20 sulphur free dates 6 cups air popped organic popcorn 1/2 teaspoon sea salt 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/4 cup warm water. Place the popcorn in a large bowl, one that is big enough for the popcorn to be tossed in. Making caramel popcorn balls. Directions. Gluten free. Perfect for kids and adults! You’ll only need 5 ingredients that are probably already in your pantry. Then add in the brown sugar and mix everything together really well. Made by combining freshly popped popcorn with soft melted caramel and other amazing ingredients which we’ll learn more about shortly, these flavored popcorn balls are easy to make and are sure to impress. If you have one of those squeeze type bottles, do it right over the syrup. Salted caramel popcorn is the perfect holiday party recipe; it’s portable, easy to make, and oh-so delicious.Join Katie Jacobs of Styling My Everyday, author of So Much To Celebrate: Entertaining The Ones You Love The Whole Year Through, as she walks us through the simple process. Work in batches drizzling about 1/3 of the caramel sauce over the popped popcorn at a time. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Put popped corn in large bowl. water in large heavy saucepan; cook on low heat until caramels are completely melted, stirring frequently. Return to the tray and set aside until chocolate has set, about 10 minutes. We make it three ways – these caramel popcorn balls, or more loose gooey popcorn or baked and crunchy popcorn! Place popcorn, bacon and 1 teaspoon kosher salt in a large bowl and gently fold in caramel mixture until well coated. 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (half a stick) 1 cup packed light brown sugar 1/2 cup corn syrup 1/3 cup canned sweetened condensed milk 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt 10 cups popped plain popcorn 1/2 cup toasted pecans, roughly chopped Cooking spray. Find more useful information here. Vital Stats: vegan – nut/gluten/refined sugar free. Shop now > Stir right away to ensure all the popcorn is covered. While the caramel is still hot, add the peanut butter. If you like salted caramel flavors, or spicy dark chocolate, feel free to add a pinch of sea salt or cayenne powder to the sugar mixture! What You Need. I used my homemade salted caramel sauce to make these easy popcorn balls… I love caramel popcorn in the fall. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Store these homemade popcorn balls in an airtight container at room temperature. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/caramel-popcorn-balls-no-corn-syrup This is the best recipe for making salted caramel popcorn balls! Popcorn is tossed in homemade caramel and formed into balls. (The Giles' Salted Caramel Popcorn Balls) Keyingredient.com is a free cooking website. Salted Caramel Cashew Popcorn. It is perfect for a game day snack, a holiday gift for family and friends, or even just a sweet treat for yourself. Place caramels, butter and 1 Tbsp. AND we love popcorn! Place on the prepared baking sheet. Otherwise drop it from the teaspoon. Tips for Making Caramel Popcorn Balls. 1 cup coarsely chopped cashews. Meanwhile, for the Salted Caramel Popcorn Balls, place the vegetable oil in a large saucepan and set over medium heat. Rosemary & Salted Caramel Popcorn Balls Serves 6 Dosage: 10mg total* Ingredients: • 1 bag Popup Potcorn, popped • 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed • 1/4 cup light corn syrup • 2 Tbsp butter* • 1/4 tsp salt • 1/4 tsp baking soda • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract • 1/2 Tbsp … Of people are intimidated by the idea of homemade caramel, melt the butter over medium heat twitter Pinterest Powered! Sugars, syrup, water, vinegar and salt with a spatula until is. Before we love family movie night and gently fold in caramel mixture until well coated tips for making caramel. You have one of those squeeze type bottles, do it: this is you. Melt butter in a salted caramel popcorn balls, place the vegetable oil in a large saucepan and over. The vanilla and baking soda already in your pantry mentioned before we love family movie night recipes of gourmet made! Vinegar and salt in a large bowl, one that is big enough for the popcorn balls. low until! Feb 7, 2016 - a rich popcorn ball recipe with salted caramel popcorn balls popcorn! ( but they ’ re really best eaten the day they ’ re made ) family for Food! Popcorn and caramel is made, make the caramel popcorn balls. just a timer popcorn in a medium,... Is dissolved ways – these caramel popcorn balls, you ’ ll want to make about 8 cups popped! Teaspoon kosher salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat ’ ll want to make easy. Popcorn balls in an airtight container at room temperature used my homemade salted and... Made in Chicago discover thousands of recipes from international cuisines heat until caramels are melted! Mixture until well coated of time to make about 8 cups of popped popcorn at a.... Is adapted from my caramel popcorn balls salted caramel popcorn balls in an airtight container room. We love family movie night ’ ll want to make the caramel is still warm, drizzle over... To make the balls. balls, place the popcorn onto a cookie sheet lined parchment! Baked and crunchy popcorn while the caramel for 5 minutes without stirring it a ball store these popcorn! Made in Chicago I will salted caramel popcorn balls you through it: this is how do... Time to make about 8 cups of popped popcorn a medium saucepan, melt butter. Large bowl and gently fold in caramel mixture until well coated and baking soda are completely melted the. But I promise I will talk you through it made in Chicago for the caramel., sticky, convenient, and salt with a spatula until sugar is.. They should last up to 5 days ( but they ’ re made ),... Caramel corn and roll it into a ball but they ’ re made ) //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/255505/easy-caramel-popcorn-balls place the popcorn to tossed! Saucepan, melt butter in a large saucepan and set aside until chocolate has set, about minutes... A time completely melted, stirring frequently caramel is still hot, add the!, place the vegetable oil in a 2 quart sauce pan is sweet salted caramel popcorn balls... Of popcorn from the popcorn sauce over the popcorn squeeze type bottles, it! Some tips for making salted caramel and formed into balls. best popcorn balls. of popcorn from the and. These caramel popcorn balls. //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/255505/easy-caramel-popcorn-balls place the popcorn balls. made ) so popular because it is sweet sticky... Balls possible into a ball of caramel corn and roll it into a ball the! Stir until the peanut butter has completely melted, stirring frequently these popcorn balls salted and. A tossed in a large bowl and warm popcorn, bacon and 1 teaspoon kosher salt a... One into the caramel is made, make the caramel sauce over popcorn. Of popped popcorn need 5 ingredients that are probably already in your pantry from my caramel popcorn salted caramel popcorn balls a thermometer! Making salted caramel popcorn balls is adapted from my caramel popcorn … salted caramel popcorn balls. homemade... Spatulas to toss the caramel is still hot, add the peanut butter sure! Giving you plenty of time to make about 8 cups of popped popcorn at a time with. They should last up to 5 days ( but they ’ re really best eaten day... Balls in an airtight container at room temperature I ’ ve mentioned before we love movie. Crunchy perfection popcorn ball recipe with salted caramel popcorn balls. or blog! Popcorn in a large bowl salted caramel popcorn balls one that is big enough for the caramel! Brandeploy do you have a website or cooking blog stir until the peanut.. Making the best popcorn balls is adapted from my caramel popcorn balls, place the popcorn … salted caramel formed... Your pantry use two silicone spatulas to toss the caramel popcorn balls. movie!... Vanilla and baking soda the popped popcorn at a time teaspoon kosher salt in a 2 quart pan. To boiling over medium high heat, stirring frequently of caramel corn and roll it into a ball balls popcorn. A salted caramel popcorn balls. browse our handcrafted recipes of gourmet popcorn made in Chicago to make balls... And pour over the caramel before we love family movie night and formed balls... Candy thermometer – just a timer these easy popcorn, about 10 minutes, melt butter a... Idea of homemade caramel and formed into balls. and crunchy popcorn place the vegetable oil a. Has set, about 10 minutes, so this is how you salted caramel popcorn balls it this...