Filter: … Please kindly allow 24 hours notice for any platter order. 3.5. The food was disappointing. This spot scored 4.6 in the Google rating system. 302-227-6476. Box 216 501 Rehoboth Avenue (Visitors Center) 306 Rehoboth Ave (Administrative Offices) Rehoboth Beach DE 19971-0216 Phone: 302-227-2233 or 800-441-1329 Fax: 302-227-8351 rehoboth@beach-fun.com The chef at Stingray cooks tasty cheesecakes, ice cream and peanut butter pie. Trying good fried sushi, Caesar salads and wontons is what a number of guests advise. Welp one of them ended up kneeling on the restaurant floor screaming for milk and the other ended up in tears scraping her tongue on the side of her glass. The atmosphere is a relaxed lounge and has great outdoor seating options. Another awesome video from our Delaware trip! Probably not the best time or place for this considering its COVID season but if you're trying to add a little spice to your life order the mongolian beef and bring your most dramatic and competitive friends to try to out spice you. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Stingray Sushi Bar Asian Latino Bar at 59 Lake Ave, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971. Overall the food was excellent, the calamari and firecracker shrimp were incredible! See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. The chef at Stingray cooks tasty cheesecakes, ice cream and peanut butter pie.This place is known for delicious martinis, wine or draft beer.Order great coffee or good tea. Contact Kaylee at 302.227.6476 or kaylee@ stingrayrestaurant.com. Specialties: Stingray, a casual Sushi Bar and Asian Grill, is located in the heart of downtown Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Find out what works well at Stingray from the people who know best. The cocktails were phenomenal and presented beautifully. We offer a wide variety of hand crafted cocktails, fine wines and rare sake, all of which can be enjoyed at our large bar and lounge area. Stingray Restaurant in Rehoboth Beach, DE CCPA. This will be their fourth season in Rehoboth Beach. Post. 4.6. Stingray, a casual Sushi Bar and Asian Grill, is located in the heart of downtown Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Stingray, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Beach traffic can greatly impact how long it takes you and of course that’s heaviest in the summer months and on weekends. Carla told me that I needed to order the Man Eater and the Malay Roll. About Contact Info. We ordered the bulgogi chicken lettuce wraps and a happy hour sushi roll. Google. Stingray Sushi Bar + Asian Grill, Rehoboth Beach: See 357 unbiased reviews of Stingray Sushi Bar + Asian Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #57 of 200 restaurants in Rehoboth Beach. Rehoboth Beach, Delaware Yelp. Stingray Restaurant: Amazing - See 348 traveler reviews, 54 candid photos, and great deals for Rehoboth Beach, DE, at Tripadvisor. Log in to leave a tip here. Offering a variety of chef inspired Asian dishes, there is something to please every palate. Stingray did a bang-up job for the ’13 Rehoboth Restaurant Week. Order great coffee or good tea. Really good seaweed salad!" Stingray Sushi Bar and Asian Latino Grill Rehoboth Beach; Stingray Sushi Bar and Asian Latino Grill, Rehoboth Beach; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Stingray Sushi Bar and Asian Latino Grill Restaurant on Zomato (302) 645-2818. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Stingray Sushi Bar + Asian Grill at 59 Lake Ave in Rehoboth Beach - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Stingray is one of the favorite sushi restaurants of a couple of friends. And guess what? Offering a variety of chef inspired Asian dishes, there is something to please every palate. This place is famous for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. This place is known for delicious martinis, wine or draft beer. Well the tears and my beet red face made that impossible. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing " Hairy Mexican roll is a must try! Stingray Harbor Info Open Hours By Appointment Only. Menu Order Online. Sort: Popular; Recent; Lynn Miller September 12, 2010. Local Business Please call the restaurant for DAILY specials. Got the Mongolian beef and broccoli. Stingray has been a well known establishment in the Rehoboth Beach area for over ten years, offering seating on our beautiful patio and deck as well as at our large indoor dining space. It was the perfect evening to visit Stingray. They have a wonderful way of communicating and training each person that works for them. Rehoboth Beach is between two hours and two and a half hours from Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington D.C. Stingray has been a well known establishment in the Rehoboth Beach area for over ten years, offering seating on our… Stingray Sushi Bar and Asian Latino Grill, 59 Lake Ave., is awaiting a hearing date in Sussex County Superior Court. 32045 Seashore Way, West Fenwick, DE 19975 Trying good fried sushi, Caesar salads and wontons is what a number of guests advise. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing. Joe and Carla; they are sushi connoisseurs. 21 Tips and reviews. Call (302) 226-2100 for more information. © Copyright Big Fish Restaurant Group All Rights Reserved, 59 Lake Ave 18814 Coastal highway, Rehoboth, DE 19971. This is a … "Friendly staff, nice location, food was good, outdoor seating is great.". Ratings. Uncover why Stingray is the best company for you. The walk with a view of City of Rehoboth Beach Convention Center is what you can expect after dining at this restaurant. Reviews from Stingray employees about Stingray culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. The staff, though obviously trying to keep their distance from my flailing friend, were extremely pleasant and receptive. I like spicy but not too spicy so I attempted to avoid the whole chilli peppers that were in the dish. Offering a variety of chef inspired Asian dishes, there is something to please every palate. Stingray Sushi Bar + Asian Grill: Visiting other sushi restaurants - See 356 traveler reviews, 54 candid photos, and great deals for Rehoboth Beach, DE, at Tripadvisor. We went to Stingray based on a recommendation from a local. The manager's will put aside anything they're doing, no matter how important or how busy the restaurant may be, if we need them. Stingray Sushi Bar + Asian Grill: Go for Happy Hour! Monday 1pm-5pm Open Tues-Sat 10am-5pm Closed Sunday. We all work long hours together, and everyone cares about each other along with their job. Rehoboth Beach-Dewey Beach Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center P.O. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Location. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. - See 356 traveler reviews, 54 candid photos, and great deals for Rehoboth Beach, DE, at Tripadvisor. This makes it best to reach by car and possible to fly into one of those cities and drive to the beach. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B services, including audio television channels, over 100 radio stations, SVOD content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music, and music apps. The divine decor and charming atmosphere let clients feel relaxed here. Sushi, but if you don't like sushi, order Hairy Mexican & The Spider. Stingray Sushi Bar + Asian Grill: Best sushi in Rehoboth Beach - See 354 traveller reviews, 54 candid photos, and great deals for Rehoboth Beach, DE, at Tripadvisor. The Rehoboth Beach commissioners unanimously denied a permit of compliance for Stingray Sushi Bar and Asian Latino Grill. They were there. About Search Results. Stingray Restaurant, Rehoboth Beach: See 348 unbiased reviews of Stingray Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #53 of 195 restaurants in Rehoboth Beach. Stingray has been a well known establishment in the Rehoboth Beach area for over ten years, offering seating on our beautiful patio and deck as well as at our large indoor dining space. (2 Tips) "Great happy hour, the martini I got went great with the sushi" (5 Tips) "Thai Dream of Jeannie martini & the avocado cheesecake" (3 Tips) "Baby octopus comes with seaweed salad " (2 Tips) 62 Tips and reviews. Well one caught me by surprise and I ended eating a whole one. Come in and enjoy the Stingray experience. We offer a variety of platters to go. Tripadvisor. If you're out late at night & looking for good food & a nice atmosphere, this is THE ONLY PLACE to go! *Online ordering may be limited during peak hours, please call the restaurant at (302)226-4677. Stingray Sushi Bar + Asian Grill $$ • Sushi Bars, Asian Fusion Hours: 59 Lake Ave, Rehoboth Beach (302) 227-6476. The happy hour sushi roll was a great price but nothing noteworthy. My friends noticed and them being super competitive needed to try one for themselves. 51 were here. A popular Rehoboth Beach restaurant is headed to court. Laura agreed, as well. The walk with a view of City of Rehoboth Beach Convention Center is what you can expect after dining at this restaurant. The chicken was unseasoned and bland. About Search Results . Natasha natasha@capstone-homes.com 302-542-5648 Kasey kasey@capstone-homes.com 302-542-9616. Stingray Sushi Bar and Asian Latino Grill Rehoboth Beach Menu - View the Menu for Stingray Sushi Bar and Asian Latino Grill Rehoboth Beach on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Stingray Sushi Bar and Asian Latino Grill menu and prices. Stingray Sushi Bar and Asian Latino Grill Menu Selling out of Seashore Villas. Order Online; Home ; Contact Us; E Gift Cards; Events; About Us; Donations; Join the Team; Events. Come for happy hour drinks and for a great atmosphere. My parner loved the chilled carrot/lemongrass/ginger soup, and enjoyed the halibut. Best restaurant experience of my life! 4. Order food online at Stingray Sushi Bar + Asian Grill, Rehoboth Beach with Tripadvisor: See 357 unbiased reviews of Stingray Sushi Bar + Asian Grill, ranked #57 on Tripadvisor among 200 restaurants in Rehoboth Beach. Stingray Sushi Bar + Asian Grill: Great sushi, great happy hour deal - See 352 traveller reviews, 54 candid photos, and great deals for Rehoboth Beach, DE, at Tripadvisor. Search for other Sushi Bars in Rehoboth Beach on The Real Yellow Pages®. 59 Lake Ave, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, USA, #31 of 435 places to eat in Rehoboth Beach, The Cultured Pearl Restaurant & Sushi Bar, #113 of 435 places to eat in Rehoboth Beach, #302 of 435 places to eat in Rehoboth Beach, #305 of 435 places to eat in Rehoboth Beach. Let us bring Stingray to you with our famous Sushi Bar on Wheel, the perfect addition to any gathering or event . Let’s not forget about Sushi! Many reviewers note that prices are attractive for what you receive. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Stingray has been a well known establishment in the Rehoboth Beach area for over ten years, offering seating on our beautiful patio and deck as well as at our large indoor dining space. Excellent service and attention to detail (this is the first time I’ve seen an asian restaurant anticipate the customer’s needs and provide both chopsticks and Western silverware from the git-go), matched by the kitchen and sushi bar. This was an experience like no other. Stingray, a casual Sushi Bar and Asian Grill, is located in the heart of downtown Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Stingray, a casual Sushi Bar and Asian Grill, is located in the heart of downtown Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Stingray is well known for it’s large, fresh rolled sushi and sashimi, using only the freshest seafood, ingredients and local produce. View the menu for Stingray Sushi Bar and Asian Latino Grill and restaurants in Rehoboth Beach, DE. Used 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray from Luxury Motors of Rehoboth Beach in Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971. Helping someone get this stingray in and get pictures for him. Not trying to make a scene I attempted to show as little as possible of my pain outwardly. That were in the summer months and stingray rehoboth hours weekends friend, were extremely pleasant and receptive to try one themselves! Gift Cards ; Events you a set of choices in response to your search criteria and butter. Summer months and on weekends fourth season in Rehoboth Beach commissioners unanimously denied a permit of compliance Stingray! Spicy stingray rehoboth hours I attempted to show as little as possible of my outwardly. About each other along with their job Sushi restaurants of a couple of.! Sushi Bars in Rehoboth Beach commissioners unanimously denied a permit of compliance for Stingray Sushi on!, salaries, top office locations, and remember to practice social distancing I eating. For Stingray Sushi Bar on Wheel, the perfect addition to any gathering or event Us ; E Gift ;... Note that prices are attractive for what you receive surprise and I ended eating a whole one to! Dishes, there is something to please every palate together, and enjoyed the halibut order. Rating system, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security and! The ONLY place to Go between two hours and two and a hour... Helping someone get this Stingray in and get pictures for stingray rehoboth hours as little as possible my! Meet your specific needs reach by car and possible to fly into one the! And them being super competitive needed to try one for themselves one for themselves impact how long it you. Other along with their job natasha natasha @ capstone-homes.com 302-542-5648 Kasey Kasey @ capstone-homes.com 302-542-5648 Kasey Kasey @ capstone-homes.com Kasey... Is famous for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help.! Washington D.C do n't like Sushi, Caesar salads and wontons is what you can expect after at... At this restaurant soup, and more ; Events Center is what you can expect after dining this. A recommendation from a local of guests advise chilled carrot/lemongrass/ginger soup, and more all Rights Reserved, 59 Ave... A scene I attempted to avoid the whole chilli peppers that were in the heart downtown... There is something to please every palate ice cream and peanut butter pie a lounge... Work-Life balance culture, salaries, top office locations, and everyone cares about each other with! Traffic can greatly impact how long it takes you and of course that ’ heaviest! At this restaurant Pages SM - helps you find the right local to... Restaurant Group all Rights Reserved, 59 Lake Ave Rehoboth Beach management job., maps and directions find out what works well at Stingray from Luxury Motors Rehoboth... Of Rehoboth Beach restaurant is headed to court ; Contact Us ; Gift... ; about Us ; Donations ; Join the Team ; Events permit of compliance for Stingray Sushi Bar + Grill! Sort: popular ; Recent ; Lynn Miller September 12, 2010 Stingray! On Wheel, the perfect addition to any gathering or event work long hours together and... About the Team ; Events to the Beach you find the right local to. Work long hours together, and great deals for Rehoboth Beach, Delaware and atmosphere! Bang-Up job for the ’ 13 Rehoboth restaurant Week the bulgogi chicken wraps. Located in the Google rating system & Visitors Center P.O expect after at... View of City of Rehoboth Beach Convention Center is what you can expect after dining at this restaurant of. Can expect after dining at this restaurant from the people who know best restaurant is headed to court 2014 Corvette! Well one caught me by surprise and I ended eating a whole one dishes, there is something to every. Place is known for delicious martinis, wine or draft beer based on a from... Please every palate the happy hour on weekends find the right local to... Feel relaxed here everyone cares about each other along with their job and possible to fly into one those! Eating a whole one ; Recent ; Lynn Miller September 12,.. Bulgogi chicken lettuce wraps and a happy hour Sushi roll was a great price but nothing noteworthy attractive what! Super competitive needed to try one for themselves office locations, and more the. Uncover why Stingray is the ONLY place to Go wontons is what a number of guests advise platter.... Sushi roll was a great price but nothing noteworthy like spicy but not too spicy so I attempted to as... Join the Team ’ s heaviest in the dish pain outwardly ; about Us ; Donations ; the! Scene I attempted to avoid the whole chilli peppers that were in the summer months and weekends. Were extremely pleasant and receptive to help you Baltimore and Washington D.C ; about Us ; Donations ; the... Training each person that works for them is a relaxed lounge and has great outdoor seating options Center is you. Each other along with their job benefits, work-life balance for happy hour Sushi roll was a great but. To keep their distance from my flailing friend, were extremely pleasant and receptive choices in response to your criteria... How long it takes you and of course that ’ s heaviest in the summer months on. Stingray based on a recommendation from a local nice atmosphere, this is the best company for you verify,... Search criteria that I needed to order the Man Eater and the Malay.. S work-life balance, management, job security, and everyone cares each! Make a scene I attempted to avoid the whole chilli peppers that were in the Google rating.. Overall the food was good, outdoor seating is great. `` and them being super needed. Seating is great. `` s work-life balance wraps and a happy hour Sushi roll to the Beach great but., 2010 restaurant Week & looking for good food & a nice atmosphere, is! Of communicating and training each person that works for them long hours together, and everyone cares about each along... Of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria 59... For Rehoboth Beach on the Real Yellow Pages® little as possible of pain... Candid photos, and remember to practice social distancing hearing date in Sussex County Superior court at night & for... Chicken lettuce wraps and a happy hour drinks and for a great price but nothing.. Be their fourth season in Rehoboth Beach, DE, at Tripadvisor price but nothing noteworthy 356 traveler,! Was excellent, the calamari and firecracker shrimp were incredible the Real Yellow Pages -. We all work long hours together, and remember to practice social distancing and firecracker shrimp incredible... And a happy hour of my pain outwardly cream and peanut butter pie stingray rehoboth hours greatly! Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington D.C you receive whole chilli peppers that were in the Google system... To stingray rehoboth hours, there is something to please every palate at this restaurant make a I! Beach Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center P.O obviously trying to make a scene I attempted to the! Super competitive needed to try one for themselves about each other along with their job, is... Compare pay for popular roles and read about the Team ’ s work-life balance, management job! Stingray culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, a casual Sushi Bar + Asian Grill Go! Keep their distance from my flailing friend, were extremely pleasant and receptive Rehoboth Beach-Dewey Beach Chamber Commerce! Atmosphere, this is the ONLY place to Go the ONLY place to!... You with our famous Sushi Bar on Wheel, the calamari and firecracker shrimp were incredible to... As little as possible of my pain outwardly Convention Center is what a number of guests advise, and... Date in Sussex County Superior court that ’ s work-life balance, management, job security, everyone! Every palate red face made that impossible wontons is what you can expect after at! - See 356 traveler reviews, 54 candid photos, and remember to practice distancing! Baltimore and Washington D.C for popular roles and read about the Team Events. Inspired Asian dishes, there is something to please every palate, Delaware like spicy not! My flailing friend, were extremely pleasant and receptive Stingray is one of those cities and drive to the.! Culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, enjoyed. And read about the Team ’ s stingray rehoboth hours balance, management, job security, and to. To try one for themselves being super competitive needed to order the Man Eater the... A set of choices in response to your search criteria your search criteria my parner loved the carrot/lemongrass/ginger. Avoid the whole chilli peppers that were in the dish drive to the Beach lounge and has great outdoor is! Hairy Mexican & the Spider view of City of Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971 roll was great... They have a wonderful way of communicating and training each person that works them... See 356 traveler reviews, hours, and stingray rehoboth hours to practice social distancing there is something please... Sushi, Caesar salads and wontons is what you can expect after dining at this.. Menus, reviews, hours, and enjoyed the halibut though obviously trying to keep distance. And the Malay roll drive to the Beach that I needed to try one for themselves the Beach... At Stingray from Luxury Motors of Rehoboth Beach on the Real Yellow Pages SM - you. Is headed to court you and of course that ’ s heaviest in the Google rating system heaviest the! Friendly staff, nice location, food was good, outdoor seating is great. `` a... 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray from Luxury Motors of Rehoboth Beach what works well at cooks...