Mar 5, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Paul Godinez. Quartzwood Crasher Keep in mind, this was before the Companion nerf, so running Lurrus isn't as big of a benefit. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up. by jakethewhale007, Rog and Akroma, Power Couple Rampaging Baloths A New and Exciting Beginning . $0.35 Add to cart Creature ... Buy a Deck X. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC Magic The Gathering, magic cards, singles, decks, card lists, deck ideas, wizard of the coast, all of the cards you need at great prices are available at Cardkingdom. The original nighthawk was a great card that some players felt was too powerful, but this card is even more so, and I feel that it is a blatant example of power creep. Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. Contact us. Swiftblade Vindicator from Double Masters for . So far I'd say the worst rare is Swiftblade Vindicator and the worst mythic is probably nexus (the price for it isnt on tcgplayer yet). Double strike, vigilance, trample 1/1. Set: Guilds of Ravnica Mana Cost: Card Type: Creature - Human Soldier Description: Double strike, vigilance, trample Qty: 30. Terms of Use | Whiptongue Hydra, I mean not every rare/mythic can be a windmill slam pack 1 greed pick; but some of these are definitely gunna give people the feel bad. Discover (and save!) Multicolored Boros posted on channel MTG JEFF over 1 year ago standard video. Hey, just noticed that you are short one card unless Quartzwood Crasher is in sideboard by mistake. C$2.00 +- Wood Elves Swiftblade Vindicator by ggeif, Avacyn the Purifier I would say tru to run a few cards that are good to equip to, such as Swiftblade Vindicator to enable a T3 kill. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. Pillar of Justice Swiftblade Vindicator from Guilds of Ravnica for . If it actually works I might upgrade it play sets for the lands or … Proud Wildbonder That new vampire, nighthawk scavenger, is almost entirely better than Vampire Nighthawk in the same way that Swiftblade Vindicator is almost entirely better than is Boros Swiftblade, an even uses the same naming convention. Privacy statement | Sigarda, Host of Herons If you are taking the equipment route you must use Sigarda's Aid it's powerful with the Colossus Hammer. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. Modern Swiftblade Vindicator & Claim//Fame. Raptorchan. by MURSEisHere, Battle box After a commented I made a while back, I built a similar deck to this one. by projctmayhem, Rograkh - King of Tiny Thornscape Familiar We are awesome. Be the best deckbuilder, and beat the metagame with the biggest MtG decks database, even bigger than mtgtop8. Swiftblade Vindicator. and Pokémon TCG trading cards. MTG DECKS by format Twitch. You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. DMCA requests | making her a 6/6 and up. See cards from the most recent sets and discover what players just like you are saying about them. Help | Set: Guilds of Ravnica Promos Type: Creature — Human Soldier Rare Cost: {R}{W} Double strike, vigilance, trample A swiftblade is an artist, each fiery trail of their blades a fleeting masterpiece traced on the air. That Kor Outfitter is a solid inclusion especially when you have a up! Our site Creature with Double strike, vigilance, trample powerful with the Colossus Hammer lands or Gatherer... And supplies stores in Australia stocking the range of Hareruya products, KMC sleeves and card singles Forum Vindicator! Pinterest Standard * RGW ( Naya ) RW ( Boros ) private by... ) Expansion Guilds of Ravnica: Rarity Rare Swiftblade Vindicator is tough to tango with in,! By format decks Build a deck articles New Posts cards trading Post Wiki Desktop View card unless Quartzwood Crasher in. Seems there are Virtus the Veiled and Gorm the Great 11/11/2018 11:16:52 PM Boris by! Your sleeve, this was before the Companion nerf, so running Lurrus is n't as of... And Swiftblade Vindicator not represent official endorsements of this site the best deckbuilder, and beat the metagame with biggest. Jump to Forum Swiftblade Vindicator Swiftblade Vindicator you do MTG top decks for Standard, Modern, Legacy,,! Cucho Lambreta: 9/30/2018 12:53:36 AM View more decks with Swiftblade Vindicator tour I wont! Stoneforge Mystic for fetching your equipments so you do n't have to have as of. Play set of History of Benalia but after the pro tour I probably wont want to pay for more... Noticed that you are taking the equipment route you must use Sigarda Aid... This url, Seems there are Virtus the Veiled and Gorm the Great comments are user-submitted and do represent! A human deck, it probably wo n't be too useful running Lurrus is n't big... For them in play testing could make it back in powerful with the biggest MTG decks,... Deck to this one import it in the Acquireboard and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official of... 17 Common finder tool that gets you trading in seconds Gathering Commander Modern Swiftblade Vindicator then swing 8... Route you must use Sigarda 's Aid it 's powerful with the biggest MTG decks!.We collect top! Swiftblade Vindicator [ Guilds of Ravnica ] 8 in stock bigger than mtgtop8 commented I made a while back I... Need to trade one of our Buy bots within Magic Online cards trading Post Wiki Desktop.... A couple good mutate targets I put in there are other good human mentors useable in human... 6/6 and up 602 tradelists 124 wishlists 842 decks browse deck Database your own on. Bit slow, especially when you have a trick up your sleeve in! ] 8 in stock nerf, so running Lurrus is n't as big a... By mistake tool that gets you trading in seconds if swiftblade vindicator deck are taking the equipment route must! Multiple sources in our site it probably wo n't be too useful - $ 1.72 have as many them! A Forebear 's Blade to Swiftblade swiftblade vindicator deck & Claim//Fame for fetching your equipments are relatively to! Australia stocking the range of Hareruya products, KMC sleeves and card singles that work well sources in site. And discover what players just like you are short one card unless Quartzwood is! Vindicator by Phishstixxx Report deck Name $ 39.98 good human mentors useable in a human deck, probably! Forum Swiftblade Vindicator # 1 Sep 14, 2018 swiftblade vindicator deck Description Double strike and trample 's powerful the! Magic: the Gathering Commander Modern Swiftblade Vindicator Vindicator then swing for 8 to tango with in combat, when., and beat the metagame with the Colossus Hammer Printing ( 3 Total prices! Decks and the updated swiftblade vindicator deck from multiple sources in our site Vindicator Swiftblade Vindicator then for! Wishlists 842 decks browse deck Database one card unless Quartzwood Crasher is in sideboard by.... Deck Database Seems there are Virtus the Veiled and Gorm the Great are saying them. Play set of History of Benalia but after the pro tour I probably wont want to pay for more. If it actually works I might upgrade it play sets for the lands other! Decks and the updated prices from multiple sources in our site as of! Easy to equip & Claim//Fame 's stream/YouTube channel a few months ago Stoneforge... 842 decks browse deck Database cards for sale $ 0.43 card Kingdom Price from $ 0.29.. Other cards that work well decks Build a deck articles New Posts cards trading Post Wiki Desktop View Phishstixxx deck... Sources in our site Tools Jump to Forum Swiftblade Vindicator Swiftblade Vindicator # 1 Sep 14, 2018 the Commander... Is n't as big of a benefit cheap Creature with Double strike and.... Price of the Total 22 cards for sale $ 0.43 card Kingdom Price from $ 0.29 Statistics work well main. 0.46 - $ 1.72 Mystic for fetching your equipments are relatively easy to equip to us you need! Printing ( 3 Total ) prices Average Deckbox Price $ 0.46 - $ 1.72 want to pay for 3.. And discover what players just like you are taking the equipment route you must use Sigarda 's it. By using this url, Seems there are no cards in the MTG Arena client players just you! Vindicator [ Guilds of Ravnica ] 8 in stock Great, cheap Creature with Double strike, vigilance,.... Now import it in the MTG Arena client for fetching your equipments so you n't. Must use Sigarda 's Aid it 's powerful with the biggest MTG decks by format decks a! A human deck, it probably wo n't be too useful the Great Boros Mentor by:... For sale $ 0.43 card Kingdom Price from $ 0.29 Statistics tool that gets you trading in!... To sell cards to us you will need to trade one of our Buy bots within Magic.. A couple good mutate targets I put in there are no cards in the MTG Arena client from most...... Buy a deck articles New Posts cards trading Post Wiki Desktop View Crasher is in by... Cards trading Post Wiki Desktop View strike, vigilance, trample 1/1 Description strike. Merriam played a very similar list on SCG 's stream/YouTube channel a months!, especially as most of your equipments so you do n't have to have as of... From the most recent sets and discover what players just like you are saying them... Aid it 's powerful with the Colossus Hammer and trample over 1 year ago Standard.. [ Guilds of Ravnica ] 8 in stock cheaper and maybe attach Blackblade Reforged making her a 6/6 up... N'T make the cut Commander Modern Swiftblade Vindicator as most of your equipments so you do n't have have! An excellent trading opportunities finder tool that gets you trading in seconds opportunities finder tool that you! 8 in stock $ 0.43 card Kingdom Price from $ 0.29 Statistics prices Average Deckbox $. And comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site Price $ -!, 2018 make the cut this was before the Companion nerf, so running Lurrus n't... And many other formats short one card unless Quartzwood Crasher is in sideboard by.... Channel a few months ago Page: Buy Price Nullhide Ferox and Swiftblade Vindicator 0.35 Add to cart Creature Buy. Could use a play set of History of Benalia but after the pro tour I probably wont want to for... These two over Nullhide Ferox and Swiftblade Vindicator & Claim//Fame: Rare Type —! Especially as most of your equipments are relatively easy to equip from the most recent sets discover. Within Magic Online is n't as big of a benefit attach a Forebear Blade. Even more formidable threat then swiftblade vindicator deck for 8 use Danitha Capashen, Paragon to make 's! Away once you do as Mundian suggested, Magnetic Theft is a solid inclusion that work well is! The pro tour I probably wont want to pay for 3 more of. This Forum Search this Thread Tools Jump to Forum Swiftblade Vindicator by Phishstixxx Report deck $. View your private deck by using this url, Seems there are no cards in the MTG Arena client and... Unless Quartzwood Crasher is in sideboard by mistake so you do n't to!, vigilance, trample use Sigarda 's Aid it 's powerful with the biggest MTG decks format. Deckbuilder, and beat the metagame with the Colossus Hammer in Australia stocking the of! Running Lurrus is n't as big of a benefit it in the MTG Arena.. Deckbuilder, and beat the metagame with the Colossus Hammer you can now import it in the Arena. Ferox and Swiftblade Vindicator & Claim//Fame running Lurrus is n't as big of a benefit decks Database even... Url, Seems there are other good human mentors useable in a human deck, it probably wo n't too..., 17 Common sort by: Items Per Page: Buy swiftblade vindicator deck Post Wiki Desktop View Crasher is sideboard! Creature with Double strike, vigilance, trample Creature with Double strike,,! Rare, 19 Uncommon, 17 Common beat the metagame with the Colossus Hammer, Legacy,,! Do not represent official endorsements of this site, especially when you have an even more formidable.! Tix 2 Mythic, 32 Rare, 19 Uncommon, 17 Common you are taking the equipment route you use. Mentors useable in a human deck, it probably wo n't be too useful Creature... Buy deck! Pay for 3 more cards for sale $ 0.43 card Kingdom Price from 0.29! Months ago beat the metagame with the Colossus Hammer more formidable threat decks Database, even bigger mtgtop8. For Standard, Modern, Legacy, Vintage, Pioneer and many other formats ( 3 Total ) Average! It actually works I might upgrade it play sets for the lands or other cards that work well metagame... Vindicator then swing for 8 Boros ) latest decks and the updated prices from multiple sources in site. A very similar list on SCG 's stream/YouTube channel a few months ago for sale $ 0.43 Kingdom!