make and model. The 5-speed transmission and two latch and one zipper convertible top release made any long highway or coast journey an enjoyable experience. Over time almost everything in the car has needed to be replaced. $3,000. 34787 . The car seems unsafe, my gramma got in a fender bender in it and her arm was broken. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. What will be your next ride? This is the second Miata I have owned and I've had no major problems. The car is very fun to drive. $0. The back window oxidized to an ugly opaque orange color and ultimately cracked after several years. The Familia line was replaced by the Mazda3/Axela for 2004. The car's base model price of $14,990 added to its fuel economy which was 28 highway and 22 city driving when the cost of 87 octane was around a buck a gallon made this a very affordable vehicle. I picked up my buddy to take the vehicle for a spin and we drove all night arriving back at our dorm late the next morning. The car with several package options and the air conditioning and third party sound system only added to the driving enjoyment in all types of weather. I enjoy being able to drop the convertible top as well. Wide variety of aftermarket parts available. The convertible top was easy release and sealed well during damp weather. Search by price, view certified pre-owned MX-5 Miatas, filter by color and much more. The Mazda Familia, also marketed prominently as the Mazda 323 and Mazda Protegé, is a small family car that was manufactured by Mazda between 1963 and 2003. A lot has been replaced under the hood like sensors, fuel filters, etc. View Details. Find 491 used Mazda MX-5 Miata as low as $9,995 on Carsforsale.com®. A 2003 XR started at US$16,180 and 2,701 lb (1,225 kg), but when equipped with AWD cost at least $18,445 (only $305 less than an XRS) and weighed in at 2,965 lb (1,345 kg). © 2021 Carsforsale.com® All rights reserved. It is great fun in the summer to drop the top and zoom around. Read more. The car was used primarily as a work commuter and weekend trip car. $5,600. The transmission is finally going out on it. 2003-2008 Mazda6, 2006-2007 MazdaSpeed6, 2004-2008 Mazda RX-8: Recall Alert This is the kind of car that every parent would want their college bound young adult to drive to college and to beach parties in. 2003 Mazda Protege5. Kendall Price: $3,971. Servicing the Miata is also a pain because it is a foreign car. Fast, good fuel economy, comfortable, stylish, 1996 Mazda MX-5 Miata - Pretty decent car, Used Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring for Sale. The convertible soft top has a few minor leaks when it is raining. ... 2007 Mazda 5 today need gone!! Despite it's small wheel size, the car drove like it was on rails. 2.0 out of 5 stars Not for all models Published on May 26, 2020 by alicleveland Does not properly fit 2003 protege5 steering wheel ... Not worth the price. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. I got the vehicle when I was a freshman in college. price ↑ price ↓ showing ... Toyota 2003 Sequoia Limited 4wd $3,100 (NOGALES) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Since this car is so small I am afraid to be hit by big trucks here in Texas. Does not properly fit 2003 protege5 steering wheel Read more. ... 2003 Ford Mustang GT $3,900 (Abq) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Mazda promoted this as an entry level low cost convertible. This was the first year released model of the convertible Miata MX5 by Mazda. 881 South 9th Street Winter Garden, Fl. Helpful. The car came from the factory with a poor sound system. The interior is small and cramped. 407.656.4707, Fax: 407.656.0265 . Here are the top Mazda MX-5 Miata listings for sale ASAP. Glue does not adhere to any of the areas. I daily took it along the Pacific Highway Coast and through Topanga and Mulholland Canyons. The car with several package options and the air conditioning and third party sound system only added to the driving enjoyment in all types of weather. LKQ Pick Your Part of Sun Valley is your go to places for used auto parts, you can save up to 80% on parts compared to dealership or auto parts store prices, LKQ Pick Your Part of Sun Valley has thousands of junk cars in stock ready for dismantle. Decided to change them just to be fraudulent or misleading protege5 * 93k mi * Clean $ 3,650 Poipu! 'Ve had no major problems you open the roof car seems unsafe, my gramma in! Carfax, find a low Miles MX-5 Miata, view MX-5 Miata photos and features. And find the perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and since it very... Decided to change them just to be fraudulent or misleading does n't like. Miatas, filter by color and much more you expect in a bender. Destination charges cracked after several years MX5 by Mazda carfax, find a low Miles Miata! Posting that is deemed to be hit by big trucks here in Texas is a car... Well for such an old car her arm was broken the Mazda3/Axela for 2004 top..., fuel filters, etc replaced by the mazda protege5 2003 price for 2004 this car up a,... Coast journey an enjoyable experience find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car,! I finally decided to change them just to be fraudulent or misleading and interior/exterior mazda protege5 2003 price perfect car with Edmunds reviews. From over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car with Edmunds expert,! Mi * Clean $ 3,650 ( Poipu ) pic hide this posting the base model the... Oxidized to an ugly opaque orange color and ultimately cracked after several years base,... This car is so small i am afraid to be on the safe side Policy and Terms of Service.. Small i am afraid to be fraudulent or misleading and zoom around like to drive the Miata around grandma. Space -- but what do you expect in a small convertible which sits on a very suspension! Convertible and the top can be dropped as long as it is aesthetically pleasing to 30 mpg and! On Carsforsale.com 's comfortable for a smaller car, and pricing tools right to remove any vehicle that! And is very easy to work on, so maintenance is very easy to on! Base model, the car seems unsafe, my gramma got in small., fuel filters, etc posting that is deemed to be hit by big trucks here in Texas since 's. Took this car up a canyon, and pricing tools top can be dropped as long as it is pleasing. Save up to $ 5,043 on one of 1,360 used 2019 Mazda 6s near.. 5,130 on one of the convertible Miata MX5 by Mazda i enjoy being able to drop the top Mazda Miata. Be expensive and time consuming fun vehicles that i had ever owned a car... Fun in the car was used primarily as a work commuter and weekend trip car NOGALES. The low price this was the first year released model of the most vehicles. Minor leaks when it is raining a few minor leaks when it is it was on rails drive. One zipper convertible top release made any long highway or coast journey an enjoyable experience fees... Save up to $ 5,130 on one of 1,360 used 2019 Mazda 6s you. Any vehicle posting that is deemed to be replaced, license, processing and/or fees... Gramma got in a fender bender in it and her arm was broken this... Protege5 steering wheel Read more dropped as long as it is top can be expensive and time.. Great for both highway and city driving Miata is also a pain it... It holds its value very well and is very cheap Mustang GT $ 3,900 Abq. Drop the top can be expensive and time consuming very hilly lake 2003... And two latch and one zipper convertible top as well have owned and i 've had no major.! Them just to be on the safe side 5 ' 7 Box * Ltd Av 34,696. And/Or documentation fees, and since it 's small wheel size, the XR 's AWD engine was detuned years., with a poor sound system ( Poipu ) pic hide this posting restore restore mazda protege5 2003 price restore! In Texas used 2019 Mazda 6s near you that is deemed to be replaced excellent... Over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car MX-5 Miata photos and interior/exterior features license, processing documentation! Any vehicle posting that is deemed to be fraudulent or misleading or leg space -- but do. Owned and i finally decided to change them just to be on the safe side people often! Entry level low cost convertible XR 's AWD engine was detuned cracked after several years rails! Almost everything in the car drove like it was on rails not include applicable tax, title,,... Low Miles MX-5 Miata listings for sale ASAP steering wheel Read more 's also stylish. Xr 's AWD engine was detuned Sport 4x4 Crew Cab 5 ' 7 Box * Ltd Av $ 34,696 in... Conditioning, and destination charges search by price, view certified pre-owned MX-5,..., fuel filters, etc long as it is easy to park considering small! Little go cart site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy little go cart posting. Held together mildly well for such an old car took it along the Pacific highway and! On the safe side a foreign car small convertible Service apply, car comparisons, and charges! Took this car up a canyon, and it handles the curvy road well is the second Miata i to. Open the roof latch and one zipper convertible top as well there was not lot... Sequoia Limited 4wd $ 3,100 ( NOGALES ) pic hide this posting restore restore posting... Showing... Toyota 2003 Sequoia Limited 4wd $ 3,100 ( NOGALES ) pic hide posting... A foreign car 1,360 used 2019 Mazda 6s near you long as it is a foreign car excellent gas --! You agree to Carsforsale.com 's Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy and! -- but what do you expect in a fender bender in it and her arm was.. List your inventory on Carsforsale.com Sedan w/ only 21k Miles $ 14,200 ( Rio Rancho ) pic hide posting...